Lets Do It

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Is what I’m hearing true?” Seunghyun tumbles into the small dressing room the staff provided for me. I jump, wrapping my arms around my torso to cover myself from who ever busted into my room. Once I realize who it is I let out a breath of relief, letting my arms drop revealing my lacy black bra to the man but I don’t care and neither does he. Seunghyun, being one of the few people I know doesn’t have any sort of romantic interest in me, is allowed to see more than the others.

I sigh, “No I am not doing a stage with JYP, Ikon yes, and let me just repeat, JYP no.” The minute I accepted Ikon’s proposal to preform with them the news spread like wild fire. JYP heard and automatically called me and asked if I will be joining him in his stage as well, I shut that down faster than I’ve ever done anything. He’s is a nice guy but a .

“Thank God,” TOP sits down on the love seat not far from where I sit at the make up table. “I thought I was going to have to hide you or something. That man is nuts.”

I chuckle, pulling on a white t-shirt I plop down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder, “Good to know I’m not the only person who thinks so.”

He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer, “How are you feeling? We haven’t been able to talk since last night.”

“I’m still a little mad,” I admit. “I want to forgive him and go on but how can I just ignore something like that?”

“I’m not trying to make excuses for him at all but you need to remember is that Seungri is basically a child. He feels as if any new person in your never ending group of friends is going to steal you away from us and be your new favorite.”

“But he went and talked to someone else first.”

“Because he wanted to make you jealous.”

“What?”

He sighs, glancing towards the door as if Seungri is eavesdropping on the other side and is going to bust in, which has happened. “He started talking to that girl because he wanted to make you jealous, but since he’s an idiot he didn’t think you would find someone else to take your attention, you got distracted and he got mad.”

I face palm, “He is such an idiot.”

“I know, I know but he is our idiot.”

“Did he really think I would get jealous?”

“That boy hopes and prays that you will feel anything towards him. You can say horrible things to him, you can be violent towards him, he can take a lot but there is one thing he can not do. He can’t handle life when you ignore him.”

I sigh, “I know that, but Oppa I was just so mad, I had to get back at him a little bit and ignoring him this morning seemed like the easiest.”

“It’s a fair punishment but please don’t keep it up for long, I think maybe twelve hours is the maximum amount he can go without you without having some kind of melt down.” He my head affectionately, resting his head on my own.

“Okay, I’ll talk to him after the show.”

He kisses my cheek, “Perfect, also…”

“I will perform with you guys next time, I promise.”

“Great, I already said you were anyway, the fans some how got a hold of the fact you were preforming with Ikon and got offended on our behalf. So I just annoyed that we are doing a stage together so they don’t need to worry.” He gives me a cheeky grin as he pulls out his phone. “Look! It is already trending on tumblr!”

“Oppa!”

“It’s going to be great! I have to go change, I’ll meet you out there okay?” He doesn’t even wait for my response before jumping off the couch and rushing out the door.

I chuckle as I run my hands through my hair, my life is such delightful chaos.

“Ready?” Jinhwan knocks on the doorway, smiling softly at me.

“Lets do this before I convince myself I’m an idiot for thinking I can preform on the same stage as actual idols.”

“You are going to do great, okay? Half of it is just the look, speaking of which,” He pulls a black leather jacket from behind his back, holding it up I can see that something is written on the back. He turns it around revealing Princess scrawled across the back. “What do you think?”

I can help but grin, “It’s so cute! How did you guys find this on such short notice?”

“We got in in

Please log in to read the full chapter