Awkward Ikon

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

When no one answers my, maybe over aggressive, question I roll over and try to go back to sleep. Even when I pull Top’s jacket over my head to hide from them I can feel their prying eyes through the fabric. It’s quiet for a few minute but I know they are still there, I sit up and look at them over my shoulder.

“It’s rude to stare.”

The first one to snap out of it is Bobby, “You aren’t allowed to be in here.” His confidence is something I usually find attractive in their videos but right now, nothing has ever annoyed me so much.

“I can say the same thing about you,” I snap back.

“Who are you? We’re going to get security.”

“Ugh,” I growl as I stand up. To think, I just cheered for them not even an hour ago. Glancing at my phone I realize I’ve only be sleeping for about 45 minutes, and with no texts from the guys I can guess the meeting isn’t over. “Why won’t anyone let me sleep today?” I yell out into the room.

“Ya,” Junhoe asks stepping forward, “Are you crazy or something?”

“Who the hell are you ‘yaing’? I’m older than you.” I scan every face, “I’m older than almost all of you.” They look to each other, a blush crossing their faces. I sigh one more time before getting up, grabbing Top’s jacket and heading to the door, right through their little pack.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Jinhwan asks, being the oldest of the group he speaks informally.

“To find my oppas, at least if I’m in that god damn meeting I won’t be questioned.”

“We can’t just let some strange girl wander around the building!” Bobby nearly yells as they follow me out of the room and down the, thankfully, empty hall.

“I’m regretting being your fan right now,” I snap at the group shuffling together a few feet behind me.

“You’re our fan?” B.I finally speaks up.

“Maybe not, after this interrogation.”

“How did you get in here?” Bobby asks.

“Through the air vents,” Even though I tried t put as much sarcasm as possible into my teasing words the boys stop and continue to stare at me. I stop and laugh at the slightly scarred expressions on their faces. “I’m joking! Manager Unni brought me here.”

“Which one?” Bobby says when his shock wears off.

I bite my lip and continue to walk as I wonder if I’m allowed to talk about my relationship with my oppas with these guys. They are also idols so I feel like they would respect their hyungs privacy but I’m not sure enough to

Please log in to read the full chapter