Race For My Heart

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

I’m so sorry I haven’t been updating lately, work has been crazy! I was going to update yesterday but my friends invited me out and it has been awhile so I went, sue me. I finished two more chapters today but I’m not going to post them because the cliff hangers are major so I’ll post them tomorrow so no one panics tonight! You have a good night lovelies!

I’m sorry if this !

“Today we have a very special guest!” The hosts say together. I shake nervously on the edge of the set up, already regretting my decision to do this. “She don’t dance or sing or released any music, or appeared on any dramas, yet she has won the heart of not just the idols but the nation. Today our guest is Princess Charlotte!”

I’m not surprised when FXXK IT came on, the song comforted me as I stunted on to the all white back drop with a little swag in my step. The two men are cheering, grinning ear to ear at the sight of me. I bow deeply once the music stops. “Hello! I’m Charlotte! Please take care of me!”

“Welcome princess Charlotte to our third level basement!” Coni shouts happily. I can’t help but beam at the two men I have been watching for years on my computer screen.

“Thank you for agreeing to have me,” I answer back bashfully.

“How did we manage to be the first variety show you come on?”

“Well lots of my friends recommended different shows but this one has been one of my favorites ever since I started watching Korean shows.”

“Really?” Doni hums, “Why?”

“Because I love how playful you are!”

The two men blush and share a shy look before Coni clears his throat and tries to act professional, “So this is usually where we have the idols talk about their latest album but since you haven’t released one how about you tell us a few things about yourself.”

I awkwardly chuckle as I look at one of the cameras, “Alright, as I said before, I’m Charlie or better known as the princess. I am 23 years old, born and raised in the United States of America. I have been in South Korea for about two years….um…” I look to them for any help on what else to say.

“I think that is enough for now, we will talk more about you when we build your profile. For now, would you be willing to try random dance? We hear you are really good!”

I flush, “I’m terrible!”

“No! We saw your performance with Ikon and you did great! How about if you can make it through without a mistake we will take you to an expensive steak dinner!” Doni offers with a wiggle of his brow.

I grimace but nod, “Okay, I guess I could try, but please only title tracks and the chorus!”

“Can do! Music start!”

“Wait!” I yell.

Everyone freezes and looks at me. I scurry closer to the camera, knowing it looks ridiculous but I feel like this is needed. With a deep breath I bow deeply to the camera, “To all the fans of the groups I’m about to dance to, I apologize for making their amazing dances look terrible, please forgive me!” The whole crew and two hosts, die laughing as I run back to my starting place and beam at them, “Ready!”

“Music start!”

I wait for a moment before Shake it by Sistar comes on. Without hesitation I am twisting my hips to the music dancing along happily to my favorite unnies song. Half way through it switches, Bang Bang Bang blares, I have my hand guns up ready to go, throwing my arms around like an idiot. The men on the sidelines are laughing uncontrollably.

“I think you would have gotten in trouble if you would have gotten this one wrong,” Doni points out between his laughs.

I nod with a cringe, “They would have murdered me.”

Next is Gee, another song that I actually can do. A few more songs go by and I’m actually impressed with how well I’m doing, that is until Overdose comes on and at that point I’m actually kind of winded and just collapse on the ground. The two men rush forward. “Are you alright?” They panic together.

I chuckle as I sit back on my and take a few deep breaths, “I’m okay, EXO oppas I’m sorry but I cannot dance to like any of your songs for the life of me.”

“Lets get you a chair!” Coni waves over to the staff on the edge of the camera, a young woman brings a water bottle while a man brings out a chair, well actually it’s a freaki

Please log in to read the full chapter