Oppa

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Noona!” Junhoe busts into the room with a big smile on his face that quickly falls the moment he senses the atmosphere.

Jinhwan, who is right on the younger boy’s heels doesn’t see the angry looking men already in the room and continues with their playful entrance, “We heard you didn’t eat lunch, you better eat something before Big…Bang…um shows up… Hello Hyungs.” All of Ikon fills in the already full waiting room, making the atmosphere even tenser.

“You haven’t eaten today either?” Seunghyun snarls.

I gulp, “I ate breakfast…”

“No,” Daesung snaps, “not much because you told us that you would eat a big lunch with Blackpink.”

“They were very busy so I was going to get something to eat later.”

“That isn’t even the main problem right now,” Youngbae stops the argument in it’s tracks, “we will come back to that. First we are going to get you to our room where we can get you some food and we can get an explanation.”

“Come on,” Seungri comes closer and offers his hand to me.

“Oppa,” Jisoo tries to sound as cute and innocent as possible, “you see, she um, can’t really walk by herself at the moment.”

“What?” The room snarls.

I sigh but motion for Lisa to uncover my ankle, “I twisted my ankle. Nothing too serious so don’t freak out okay?”

All eyes go to my ankle, I just sit there and wait for the first person to freak out. Not to my surprise it’s Jiyong to be hovering over it first, making Lisa jump back in surprise.

“How the hell did this happen?” He roars.

“I thought you were going to feed me first?” I question innocently.

I know he is absolutely fuming, his lips are pressed in a firm line, his chest is heaving but he doesn’t yell or scream or scold. Instead he scoops me up in his arms and carries me out of the room without another word. I knead my hands anxiously when the other four follow in the same horrifying silence. Jiyong is cautious as we turn to enter their room making sure my ankle doesn’t touch anything. He sits down with me on his lap but only for a moment before scooting farther down until my feet are resting there.

“We leave you alone for one morning and you get hurt, you are ruining any chance of me ever letting you out of my sight again,” Jiyong mumbles to himself as he checks me ankle. I notice that Youngbae is gone but before I have the chance to question his whereabouts he appears with a brown bag in his hands.

“It seems that Ikon were not the only ones worried about your eating habits. Himchan and Zelo were on their way to give this to you, but to keep from causing an up roar I figured I should deliver it. You will be staying in here the rest of the time in case you were wondering,” Youngbae informs me as he takes the massive amount of Chinese food out of the bag and sets it up on the coffee table in the center of the room.

I sigh, “I figured.”

“Well Youngbae is getting you a plate please explain how this happened,” Daesung commands softly, joining us the couch. I lay down, resting my head in his lap and give him an innocent smile. Jiyong receives a bandage from Seunghyun and gently begins wrapping my swollen ankle.

“I bumped into someone and fell, it was my fault so no need to riot.”

“How have you been working this whole time like this?” Youngbae hands me my food. I huff, ready to give some sassy response when he motions for me to eat a bit. After I shove a few large bites in my mouth he happily gives me permission to speak.

“Someone found one of those fancy chairs that four people carry you on, I’ve been living it up all day,” I tease but when no one cracks a smile I sigh, “I’ve just been getting piggy back rides from everyone, mostly NCT and Pentagon. It’s been really fun actually.”

“I’m still waiting as to why we didn’t get a call that you were hurt,” Seunghyun crouches down next to me.

I pout like a child and stare down at my hands, “Because I was having fun with all the young idols, even though I was hurt, I was afraid if I called you, you would bust in here and yell at everyone. I don’t want them to get in trouble because of my clumsiness.”

“Charlie,” Jiyong grabs my hands so I sitting up in his lap again, “I don’t ever want to hear you say you are afraid to call us again. You have no idea how much it hurts my heart to hear you say those words.”

“I’m sorry Oppa,” I sigh as I wrap my arms around his neck in a tight hug.

“There is a way you could make it up to us,” Seungri muses.

My eyes narrow on the youngest, “And what would that be?”

“We have to go to China next week for an award show and we want you to come with us.”

“Of course! Who else would I go with?”

“Well,” Youngbae chimes in, “As you can imagine we won’t be the only idols there so we wanted to make sure before someone else even suggests it to you.”

I chuckle, “You guys do realize that you are my number one oppas right? You guys come first, we live together for goodness sakes, you guys don’t need to worry about anyone else okay?”

“Yes,” They echo together.

“Great! Now I think it should almost be your turn to go and practice! You guys go ahead!” I smile and eagerly wave them away.

“No way in hell we are leaving you unattended,” Seungri quickly answers, “what if you need something? Like something to drink or more to eat or to use the bathroom?”

“You are going to take me to the bathroom?” I tease.

He scoffs, his cheeks tinted a pink hue, “Of course not but we can get some to!”

“I wasn’t going to put up a fight so calm down. Who is going to give me a ride?”

They all look at Jiyong who still has a possessive hold around my waist, “I’ve got you.” He sets me down on the seat before kneeling in front of me with his back facing me. I climb on, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His arms are under my legs, holding me on securely. “Lets go!”

We file out of the room and weave our way through the busy halls, we greet the staff and do our best to ignore the stares and questions. It isn’t until we get closer to the stage that we actually begin running into idols and thankfully none of them are my usual oppas. NCT, as a whole, r

Please log in to read the full chapter