Avoiding EXO

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Got7?” Bobby yells out as he stands with his back to us, facing the white board.

“Of course!” Bambam responds for the whole group.

“Is this really necessary?” I whine from my spot on the couch, unable to put up much of a protest with three guys basically wrapped around me. Suga is taking up most of the couch with his feet hanging off the edge and his head in my lap, basically sleeping thanks to me running my hands through his hair. JB is sitting on the floor with my legs over his shoulders watching Bobby be stupid with the rest of his audience. B.I has his arm wrapped around my shoulders, his hand playing with my curls absentmindedly.

“Yes, we need to keep track of who knows about you and since they always end up basically falling in love with you they become knights like the rest of us, now shush so we can figure this out,” Bobby looks away from me without another word to continue this tally. “BTS? Seventeen?”

“Yes,” Both Namjoon and Seungcheol respond with a smile in my direction.

“Monsta X?”

“Of course look how cute she is!” I roll my eyes but smile at Shownu’s cute grin.

“Who else is there that isn’t here?” Bobby glances around at the group of boys, with all of Ikon, BTS, and Got7 the small room is pretty packed. Only Seungcheol and Shownu were able to fit in, while the rest have to stay in their own dressing rooms.

“B.A.P, Day6, Infinite, Madtown, Vixx, Winner, UNIQ, Beast, Epik High and Topp Dogg. Twice want to join and so do 2pm,” Mark diligently numbers off on his fingers.

“How do 2pm know about me?” I glare at Got7, knowing it had to be them.

With my glare being too much Yugyeom caves quickly, “Sorry Noona, we were just talking about you and they over heard and saw the picks that we have with you and yea…”

“You guys need to stop talking about me,” I tease, smiling at them to let them know I’m only joking.

“We can’t help it, you have some kind of magic spell on us!” JB says as he affectionately rubs my calf.

“Over 100 if you add in the others like Zico, Jay, Loco, Jooyoung, and CL and a few others here and there. Wow Princess, you collected a whole army.” Bobby teases as he ruffles my hair, earning a swat from his leader.

“How in the world did this happen?” I mumble to myself but the three hanging on me can easily hear. Over the last month I go from working constantly with only Big bang as my friends to becoming strangely close with this massive group of rowdy boys. Manager Unni had insisted that I continue coming to award countdowns and other shows because of all the boys, big bang included, kept begging and annoying her. I happily agreed though, these boys are amazing. But now my schedule is fully packed, I barely go home anymore; only for a few hours at most for a power nap or to pick up clothes. Sleeping has become more of a hobby, after working all night one of my oppas from big bang usually want me to come to their new apartments, since their beds are so much nicer, while they work from home.

I’m pulled out of my thoughts by a knock on the door before it cracks open and a pink head pops in with a cute smile when our eyes meet. Without a thought I’m shaking the three boys off me to jump the mini Suga that just appeared, something no one but him appreciated.

“Jihoonie!” I coo as I rest my head on his shoulder and pull him into a tight hug.

“Hello Noona!” He smiles down at me sweetly and even kisses the top of my forehead making the others groan in annoyance and disgust.

“Noona!” Kookie whines from his place on the floor. “Why don’t you ever do that when you see me?”

“Because you’re a little ,” I stick my tongue out at him.

“So we probably shouldn’t complain either?” Jackson wiggles an eyebrow at me.

“Don’t you guys have to perform?”

Woozi snaps out of his cute mode to a more mature version of himself and looks to his leader, “That’s what I’m here for, we’re going on after this next group.”

His leader nods and stands up to come next to us, “We should get going than, Charlie, you should come watch us.”

“Of course, let’s go,” I pull the two boys out of the door, ignoring the loud protests coming from the large group of boys we are leaving behind. In the hall the rest of Seventeen greets me, I give them a big smile in return.

“I feel like I should bow like a knight every time you smile like that!” Jun coos as he places his hands on my face and squeezes my cheeks.

“Are you coming to watch us perform?” Little Channie pops up next to me and asks.

“Yea, lets go quick, you guys are going up soon!” I continue to drag Seungcheol and Woozi behind me as I do my best to navigate the halls that I’ve recently become familiar with. With some help from the trail of boys behind me we manage to make it to the stage. Glancing out to see who is still performing I want to scream as Girl generation starts Party. Though I have seen them perform this and Lion heart a few times already it’s such an amazing experience every time I watch anyone perform. I find myself following along with their moves, after watching their video so many times it’s impossible for me not to know.

“Noona,” Jeonghan yell whispers in my ear so I can hear him over the music. “If you love them so much, why do you hide whenever they walk by?”

I don’t know how to tell him that I’m avoiding everyone at SM because of Xiumin. They all know that I hide from EXO because of my bias but they still don’t know who it is thankfully, except for big bang of course. Avoiding the whole company sometimes feels a bit extreme, especially when I think about all the other great people I’m avoiding like Girls Generation, F(x) and Shinee and a bunch of other groups. But the idea of running into EXO gives me too much anxiety, not to mention I don’t know how I’m going to explain it if anyone from the company asked.

Yea, that would go great, don’t mind me just hiding under a table to avoid the man I’ve never met but am completely in love with. Why am I hiding? Well because I’m afraid that I will fan girl and scream in his face or something else really stupid. Won’t be weird at all.

Avoidance seems to be working just fine until Girls Generation starts walking off stage in our direction and I lock eyes with Taeyeon, who also happens to be my favorite. She blinks at me a few times before continuing on her way giving me one last glance before going into the maze of halls.

“I think you’re magic potion is kicking in already,” He teases as he follows the rest of the members on stage, giving me a hot smirk.

Without me noticing Taeyeon has made her way back into the back stage area alone and snuck up to stand next to me silently. Being only a few centimeters taller than me, I didn’t think I would have to look up at her but her heels give her a few extra inches that my flats don’t provide.

“Hi!” She says with a small yet nonetheless beautiful smile.

“Hi Taeyeon-ssi,” I give her a small bow.

Her smile widens at her name and she turns to face me fully, “Omo, you know who I am? That is so cool!”

I’m so taken back by her sudden happiness I don’t respond.

“I’ve heard so much about you and everyone has been talking about how you are so nice and friendly and how you are frie

Please log in to read the full chapter