First Class

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

I have never been so exhausted in my whole entire life. I sit down at the terminal, angry and starving, upset that all the little shops were closed or too expensive. After being stuck at the Chicago airport for almost 24 hours I have never been so excited to get into one of those uncomfortable economy seats. Glancing around, I’m surprised to be one of the few at the terminal, only about half of what it would take to fill one of those giant planes. One of the screens displaying the take off time and board time changes once again. Another hour delay, giving me three more hours to wait, having us leaving at 3 am. ing delightful.

I slouch lower in my chair before deciding to use the bathroom one more time incase the flight leaves earlier. Making sure I have all my belongings I head towards one of the many bathroom, picking the one farthest away just to waste time. To my surprise I see a group of security guys standing outside of the men’s bathroom. I try not to stare at I pass, quickly going into the women’s bathroom. After taking care of my business I leave the bathroom, mindlessly staring at my phone, when I bump into someone. Looking up to apologize, I’m surprised at the strangely familiar face staring back down at me with a solid cold expression.

Top. Big Bang’s Top. My bias of the group. He’s even more handsome in person with his strong jaw and perfect face. He is wearing what you expect from Top, a very nice suit, his black hair is perfectly styled.

Without a thought, I bow slightly, mumbling a small sorry in Korean. I can tell he is slightly surprised by me speaking to him in his own language. He tells me it’s no problem before scanning around us. I follow his eyes, noticing the group of security is now gone.

“They left me,” He puffs out.

“Where are you trying to go?” I ask. He looks back down at me, still surprised by my Korean.

“The flight to Korea.”

I give him a small smile, “I’m heading there too,” He just stares at me, “I can show you the way.” I start walking without waiting for his response, figuring if he wants to follow he will and if not, oh well. I’m a bit surprised seeing him here. I knew they were in America, I had just seen them not to long ago when they were in Canada but see him this close makes me nervous. But I’m much too scared of fan girling and scaring him away to show it. He stays a few steps behind me as I lead him through the almost empty wing. I can feel his eyes boring into the back of my head.

I’m surprised when he asks, “Do you know who I am?” I look at him over my shoulder, like I thought his eyes are glued on me.

“Yes,” I all I say as I turn back around.

“I feel like I’m at a disadvantage.” He walks faster, coming up next to me, “What is your name?” It’s my turn to stare, from what I now of Top he isn’t the friendliest person, just the quiet one that can randomly get weird with those he is comfortable with. 

“Charlie,” I say slowly, over pronouncing it.

“Charlie,” He repeats just as slowly, trying his best to say it right, making me smile. He gives me a soft smile in return. We walk basically across the whole entire airport talking about nothing really, he asks me random questions, as if he is filling out a profile for me. I tell him my hometown, age, blood type, where my new apartment is located, and he almost died laughing when I told him my height. We talk as if we are old friends, his friendliness and silly questions, ruining my idea of him, replacing it with something much better. Neither of us notice when we finally reach the gate.

“Hyung!” A familiar voice yells out, drawing us out of our bubble. We look to the man who yelled, Seungri. My smile drops as I step away from Top, not realizing how close we standing. The younger blonde man’s eyes move away from his hyung to me, nervously wrapping my arms around my body. “Who do we have here?” The younger steps closer to us to get a better look at me, prompting me to step back and Top to step in front of me.

“A friend.” Top deadpans, his playfulness gone. Seungri, like I had imagined, isn’t phased by the older’s coldness.

“Seungri-ah, leave him alone,” Another familiar voice calls from their spot amongst the seats. Peeking around Top I see the other three were looking away from their phones to stare at these two. They were siting in the last few rows of the gates seating, a few security guards re hanging around, along with their staff.

“Are you a fan?” Seungri asks me once he sees me peeking around Top.

All I can do is nod.

He smiles big at me, making me give a small smile back, “Really? Who is your bias?” I’m surprised when he steps around Top to be right in front of me. I nearly fall back as I try to step away, not that I don’t enjoy his closeness I’m just overwhelmed by it.

“Seungri,” Top growls as he tries to get in between Seungri and I.

“Just let him

Please log in to read the full chapter