Drunken Princess

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I don’t know about this,” I mumble awkwardly as I nibble on my lip. My coworker that I hardly ever talk to has been insisting my whole entire shift that I should go out with her and a few of our other coworkers to a club; something I never did even back in America. No, I don’t have plans and the boys are busy until really late so I was just planning on waiting there until they got home.

“Please Charlie!” Bailey begs me cutely. She stares down at me, being a few inches taller, with her large blue eyes and puffs out a pink lip. Like most of the staff here she is a foreigner from America, though I’m the only one that is mixed race.

“What time?” I sigh giving in, tired of her constant begging.

She gives me a massive smile as she claps, jumping up and down. “I’ll swing by at 10, make sure to wear a dress or at least something other than your work uniform.” Her eyes scan me up and down, obviously not appreciating my basic black jeans and tank top.

“Ugh, fine.”

She wanders away to finish whatever she had been doing before as I squat down behind the bar to rest for a minute. This is the number one reason I hate working the day shift at the normally loud packed bar. The normally blaring loud music is switched to a different, calmer genre and the customers are less constant and less demanding. Giving Bailey plenty of opportunities to beg me about going out.

I’m able to leave a little after nine, not giving me much time to shower and get ready to go out. Even though going out isn’t my thing I can’t help but be a little excited about it. Since I’ve been in Korea I haven’t been able to go out in public and do things with my close friends because of their status so I figure might as well enjoy it even though I don’t know these people that well. I apply more make than usual, wanting to be more y compared to my normal cute self. With bold winged eyeliner, fake lashes, and bright red lipstick I look more my age. Finding an outfit is easy enough, considering my going out clothes consisted of only the last few hangers in my closet. I grab a tight black dress, a cute leather jacket and a nice pair of bright red high heels.

When I’m ready to go I stop in front of my full length mirror and gasp at the sight of myself. Not to sound cocky but I look really good, with some help from contorting I was able to make my normally round baby face sharper with high cheek bones. With my usual wardrobe of sweat pants and over sized shirts my curves are hidden but in my tight dress seeing my full chest and hard earned is not a problem. My long curls rest against my lower back naturally, I feel pretty.

I nearly die laughing when I think about how any of my oppas or dongseangs would react to seeing me like this. Wide eyes and mouths hanging open. The thought is too amazing and I can’t help but take a picture of myself in the mirror and text GD, who had texted me earlier about my plans. With a mischievous grin on my face I text:

 

Going out with some people from work, I’ll come over later!

 

Adding the picture on after I turn off my phone and head down to the now full bar. Bailey is sitting there on one of the stools already sipping a drink. I scoff at her as I drop my purse on the counter.

“This is where we are going out to?” I swipe her drink away and take a swig.

She glares at me before snatching it back, “I was waiting for you.”

“Than where are we going?”

“A hot club a little ways away. Lets go, everyone else is waiting outside.” She hops off the stool before leading me outside where, the few coworkers we have that aren’t working, are waiting. It’s three guys and one other girl. One of the guys that I work with regularly beams at me with a handsome smile, while the others just give me polite smiles. As the other four pair up I realize what is going on but choose to ignore it, hopping this isn’t some kind of date.

Leo is the guy’s name, he’s decently tall, 178 or something, and actually not bad looking at all. With sandy brown hair and green eyes he is the perfect all American boy that you see in movies. We begin walking to the club, the others already deep in conversation.

He stares down at me, “Have you picked up another job or something?”

“Huh?” I’m taken by surprise by his question.

“You’ve looked a bit tired lately and the boss has been saying that you are hardly ever home anymore so I’m just curious,” He is suddenly awkward with his explaining, much different from his normally confident and cocky personality.

I shake my head, “No new job.”

“So a boyfriend?”

Again I shake my head, “No boyfriend, just friends who have the opposite schedule as me so I have to go out a lot to see them.”

He grins and nods, satisfied with my answer, but I only feel unnerved. Leo is someone I normally feel comfortable with since I know his personality well. He’s a playboy, and that has never bothered me because his sights are usually set on someone else but I can feel his eyes scanning me.

When we reach the club , that is more than a little ways away, I already want to kick off my heels and go back home at the sight of the line. People are lined up around the corner, all beautiful girls and handsome guys, some foreign but mostly natives. I look to my group hoping they are as discouraged as me but they look just the opposite.

The other girl, Lacey, grins at Bailey, “You can get us in right?”

Bailey, looking as cocky as ever smirks back, “Of course, I’m close with the owner.” She confidently passes the long line to the big bouncer who does not look at all amused by the tall blonde. “Bailey Kalls,” She sings. The bouncer huffs as he looks down at the clipboard in his hands, scanning it and easily finding her name. He waves us through without another word but doesn’t mind giving us an annoyed glare. Inside the club it’s really dark with only flashes of bright lights in different colors to help. Bailey confidently leads the way to a surprisingly unoccupied semicircle booth. We scoot in, Leo sitting way too close for comfort, and order our drinks. I scan the club, taking in the massive dance floor and large DJ booth on the far side of the club.

There is a balcony that I’m guessing is for VIP or special parties. The large group up there right now seems to be going pretty hard with lots of beautiful girls in outfits skimpier than my own. I watch them dance with the mostly attractive, younger Korean men. A familiar face catches my eye, Jooyoung, an attractive artist from the same company as Monsta X. I met him one of the other times Bobby and B.I took me to see Jay, Zico and Loco. He, like all of my knights, is absolutely amazing and normally sweet, at least when he talks to me. But as I watch him up there going hard I laugh, enjoying the sight of the real Jooyoung.

“Do you want to dance?” Leo whisper yells in my ear. I was to distracted watching Joo to notice the others had left to dance. Taking off my jacket, I down my drink and half of Bailey’s before nodding and allowing him to pull me out of the booth to the packed dance floor. The alcohol doesn’t take long to start working with my stomach empty. I start not minding Leo’s closeness as we dance, moving deeper into the massive sweaty crowd. We dance for an hour or two, I’m not really sure, before I feel the need for another drink. Slipping away from him, ignoring his protests, I push my way threw the crowd to the bar. I order five shots on Bailey’s tab and grin happily when the bartender sets them down in front of me. Catching sight of the cute bartenders watch I see that it’s midnight. Good the night is just beginning.

As I down my last shot I happen to look up at the balcony to notice Jay along with Zico and Loco staring down in my direction, their eyes narrowed at me. I grimace before quickly slipping my way back into the massive crowd. Leo is nowhere to be seen but I manage to find Bailey and Lacey dancing with two guys I have never seen before. Regardless I join their group

Please log in to read the full chapter