A Princess, Her Princes and Her Knights

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

I have never been so annoyed in my life, curled up in a ball on the floor facing the corner, like a child in time out as GD struggles into his ridiculously tight pants behind me. Unni insisted that I hide in the make shift dressing room that was built out of sheets that are tucked into the ceiling panels. She promised me I could come out when the show actually starts but since the boys don’t want me running around out there by myself, I’m left hiding. Even though they get their own waiting room they are required by the show to leave it open incase some of the younger groups have missions that require their help. Though none have had missions, many younger groups have stopped in just to greet them.

“I’m done,” GD says when he is finally dressed in his black leather pants and sequined jacket that is the same bright red as his newly dyed hair.  Turning around I’m surprised to be faced to face with a squatting GD. I let out a little yelp in surprise making him laugh.

“Ya Jiyong! What are you doing to our Charlie?” Top grumbles from the other side of the curtain.

“Nothing, I just scared her,” GD continues to giggle as he my head.  

“I have to go to the restroom,” I say as I peek out of the curtain with GD peeking out above me. Dae and Riri are getting their makeup done by some of the few makeup unnies who know about me, while Top and Youngbae are sitting on the couch right next the make shift changing room on their phones.

“I can show you,” One of the unnies says with a pretty smile. The guys nod and let me follow her out into the hall. Still dressed in my work clothes I don’t stand out that much from the dancers and idols other than for my darker skin and western features. After working through a labyrinth of halls we find the bathroom, she sends me in, “I’ll be out here when your done.”

I give her a smile and say, “Thank you,” Before heading inside. I’m only gone for a couple minutes at most but when I come back, she is gone. Glancing around nervously I wait by the bathroom door, hoping she just wandered off for a second but after a whole ten minutes I know I have to find my way back alone. But after taking only one turn I automatically regret my decision as I run into Bobby.

“You again,” Bobby says, but this time his words lack hostility, he even smiles at me.

“Hello to you too,” I say with a little bit of playfulness.

“Did you come here with the hyungs? We didn’t see you when we passed by a few minutes ago,” Jinhwan asks with a small smile, a smile I can’t help but return. I don’t know what it is about him, maybe it’s his soft features and small height, but I feel comfortable around him.

“Yea, I kind of got lost,” I say with a bit of embarrassment.

“We can show you the way,” He offers kindly.

I beam at him, “That would be amazing! Thank you!” A blush spreads across the older man’s faces, making him even cuter.

“No problem, it’s this way.” He leads me down the hall way with me following behind him, and the others tailing me.

“Sorry about earlier,” B.I walks faster to keep up with me.

“No worries, I’m happy you care about your hyungs,” I smile at him.

“Earlier, you said you were a fan, is that why you stopped by our practice?”

It’s my turn to blush at the fact that I have been caught, “You saw me?”

Junhoe answers this time, “Yea we have seen you every time but thought we should leave you alone until we saw you wander off into the direction of the studios.”

“Charlie-ssi?” The massive maknae asks from behind me; I glance over my shoulder at him, humming a yes. “Can we call you noona?” I automatically stop and spin around to face him, all the boys stop and take a step back; surprised my by actions and scared of my massive smile.

“Of course you can! I don’t have any dongseangs.” This boy also blushes under my attention. 

“Does mean I can too?” Junhoe and Bobby say together with hopeful grins.

“Yes! Since I’m older than all of you except for Jinhwan oppa,” I give the oldest my mega watt smile.

“Yo! Bobby!” A familiar deep voice calls from down the hall. We all turn to see Rap monster from BTS standing at the end of the hall with Suga right behind him.

“Hey Hyung,” Bobby yells back as he makes his way to his friend.

Oh my god! I scream inside my head as I try to keep my cool. I have never wanted to fan girl so much in my life. As much as I love my big bang oppas, BTS is definitely in my top three favorite groups along with them. But with big bang I have seen past their idol image to see the people they really are so the fan girl in my head is gone when I’m with them. BTS on the other hand are the idols I had posters of hanging in my room; they are still the idols I fantasized about.

The guys greet each other as I drift to stand behind Ikon, not wanting to loose my way back to my oppas but not wanting anymore unwanted attention. They talk for a few minutes, by that I mean Namjoon talks as Suga looks interested but tired. He must feel me staring because his eyes shift to me and I see something spark in them. Feeling uncomfortable with his intense gaze fixated on me I step behind Jinhwan

Please log in to read the full chapter