Night With EXO

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Oppa,” I deadpan glaring at the handsome unicorn.

His stern face doesn’t falter, he just continues holding the massive bundle of meat and rice held together by a piece of lettuce to my mouth. “One more.”

I groan but open my mouth to let him feed me once more. I cover my mouth while I struggle chewing, trying not to blush with all eyes on me. After I finally swallow it I open my mouth with a big sigh. Of course Lay tries to feed me yet again only to have the man on my other side push it away, a glare fixed on the younger man. And across the table the three youngest of the group are glaring as well as their hyung tires to spoil me with attention.

“You can’t just keep stuffing her face like that,” Xiumin scolds, “She could choke.” He places a warm hand on my back as he leans closer to scan my face, worry is obvious on his, “Are you okay?”

My heart stops in that moment, it takes all of my strength not to jump up and run away with excitement at the fact that he just touched me. I force myself to take a deep so I don’t end up screaming in his face but end up having to just nod, I don’t trust my voice enough right now.

“So are you going to be heading home for Christmas this year?” Suho wonders from across the table on the other side of a still glaring Kai.

I shake my head and wonder why everyone is suddenly so interested in my travel plans. But then I remember that it’s normal for people to go home and see their families on holidays, I’m just one of the weird exceptions who spent every holiday when I was in the states at work. “It’s was not in my budget this year.”

“That’s a shame. I’m sorry to hear that,” He looks down at his plate as if he’s embarrassed to have asked such an insulting question.

“So what are your plans instead?” Baekhyun wonders eagerly from the other side of Xiumin.

I shrug, “I’m not sure yet, I’ve worked every holiday for the last eight years, I don’t know how to handle it.”

Kai asks, “Have you told Big bang about it? I’m surprised they haven’t claimed you on that day.”

“Nope, I don’t have the heart to. They get so upset when I discuss anything involving me not being able to afford something.”

“They could afford it you know. Why don’t you just ask for a loan?” Suho is resting his elbows on the table.

“I’m not asking anyone for money. I can’t stand the idea of asking any of my friends for money, regardless of whether or not they can afford it. I can barely stand it when they pay for my food.”

“Our princess is so strong,” Lay coos next to me, ruffling my hair a little.

“Are you guys all heading home for the holiday?”

Suho shakes his head, “We’ve got a lot of things on our schedule going on around that time so we will be spending Christmas together like usual.”

“You guys work so hard you’d figure they would give you that one day off.”

They nod in agreement. I watch them pick up a more cheerful conversation topic, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are throwing food, though I’m pretty sure Chen started it from the cheeky grin that spreads across his face when Suho starts scolding them. The five that surround me are talking about performances; Kai is critiquing the other’s dancing, mostly poor Kyungsoo, who is the weakest link of the five. I shift into a more relaxed position since my legs are falling asleep with me sitting on them, I stretch my legs out in front of me. As much as I love old style restaurants where we sit on the floor it can make my back and legs ach sometimes.

I’m kind of in my own world when I feel someone’s leg against mine, at first I thought it was an accident, until both legs came back and tangled them with mine. To be honest, I don’t mind, I love skinship, but when I look to see whose legs they are I’m surprised to find Sehun staring straight back at me, as if daring me to say something. I’m going to have a heart attack by the end of the night with the way he’s staring straight into my soul, oh my god when did he get so attractive. I force myself to look away, but I know he’s still staring from the way he chuckles when a blush spreads across my face.

“It’s getting late,” Suho kind of complains as he stares down at his phone. “We should probably get Charlie home.” The whole table lets out a chorus of cute whines and I find myself joining in just for the hell of it. I’m having fun, regardless of the face that my heart is going to explode from all of my internal fangirling I don’t have the courage to hang out with the loves of my life that often I mean Xiumin.

“Come on Hyung, we don’t have schedule until after lunch tomorrow, lets have a little fun,” The youngest of the group begs, his legs wrap around mine tighter, something I find undeniably cute.

“We don’t know if Charlie has plan,” Suho reminds him.

I grin at him, “I’m free as a bird.”

Suho tries his hardest not to smile as sighs as if he’s caving to some unreasonable request, “Alrighty, b

Please log in to read the full chapter