Playing With Everyone Else

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“No!” Seungri looks likes something out of a horror as he crawls cross the ground and wraps himself around the older’s leg. “They will never let me take her out again.”

“I’m fine with that,” Youngbae tries to kick the other off but he is on there pretty good.

“You don’t want to spend time with me anyway,” I snap with my arms across my chest. “You made it pretty clear that you don’t care about me.”

“Charlie,” Daesung wraps his arm around me, “You know he loves you, he’s just drunk and jealous.”

Seungri nods, “How could I not be? I’m gone for five seconds and you already have someone sitting in my spot.”

“You said you were going to talk to a friend, they came up and ask if we could talk, I said yes but only until you came back. But you never came back! I wasn’t just going to shoo them away.”

“Why not?”

“You do realize that you are the one who walked away to talk to a friend, right?”

He scoffs, “So now I can’t talk to other people when we go out?”

I look to the others for help but they just shrug.

“Why is everyone yelling right now?” Seunghyun groans as he comes into the hall. He rubs his eyes before looking right at me. His thin eye study my ruined makeup, eye liner and mascara helped my tears leave black lines down my pink tinted cheeks. I must look like a mess. But he doesn’t say anything about that, instead he takes off one of his slippers and sends it flying at the youngest member, hitting him right in the face. “What the hell did you do?” He seethes.

“Hyung please, give me one second, Charlie and I are having a moment!” The youngest now grips Youngbae’s leg for protection.

“Charlie,” Jiyong yawns softy, rubbing his eyes, not yet able to see the interesting scene going on in front of him. Seunghyun grips his other slipper, ready to throw it, Youngbae is shielding his own face incase of bad aim. Seungri gripping the older man’s leg for dear life while Daesung starts moving towards them to defuse the situation. Jiyong peeks enough to see where I am but from his lack of reaction I’m guessing he hasn’t seen my face. He shuffles over to me and wraps himself around me, “I was wondering why I couldn’t sleep well, you and Seungri must have just gotten back. Did you guys have a fun night out?”

Again I look to the others for help, suddenly hesitant to get the poor panda man in trouble with the sleepy dragon. But I loose my chance to protect him when I don’t respond, Jiyong leans away and blinks at me. His brow creases, he sniffs the air around me and frowns, “You reek of alcohol, how much did Seungri let you drink? Why are you crying? What the hell happened while you were out? I thought I heard Seungri come home a few hours ago…are you just getting home now?”

“He left her at the club with those three guys that left EXO and passed out on the couch, right?” Youngbae explains, looking to me for conformation that he didn’t leave anything out.

“Yea,” I admit.

Jiyong cups my cheeks gently, forcing me to look up at him, “Okay lets make sure I hear you right before I throw his out of the ing window. He left you alone for hours with three guys you just met today, yes?”

I nod.

He takes a deep breath, closing his eyes he places a soft kiss on my forehead, “Thank you for making it home safe.” I would be lying if I said his calmness didn’t surprise me, but that is short lasted. “Now I want you to go wash your face, change into some clean clothes and go to bed in mine and Hyung’s room, okay?”

“But-“

He shushes me, “You look tired, and I really don’t want you to see me mad. So go to bed, we will be there soon.” With

Please log in to read the full chapter