Fan Meeting

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

The whole week I have been here, I’ve been telling myself the entire thing with big bang was just in my head. I have settled into my apartment, started my job at the bar on the first floor of my building. I have already grown accustom to my schedule of going to bed at 8 o’clock in the morning after working from 11 at night until 7 in the morning, a night full of serving drinks and cleaning up after. The job isn’t too hard, the people can be a bit rude but that comes with almost any job, and it pays my bills.

I just got off a busy shift when my phone buzzes in my pocket as I step into the elevator to go up to my apartment. My eyes go wide as it read the message:

 

From: Unknown Number

Hello Charlie, this is Top. Sorry it took so long to message you, our schedule has been packed since we’ve been back. We’re are actually having a fan meeting near where you live, you should come and we can get some food afterwards.

 

As happy as I am that he finally messaged me I’m also irritated that these boys are messing with my sleep again. But I push my annoyance away and smile at the fact he would want to meet again.

 

Of course! When and where is the fan meeting?

 

He sends me the address and the time, 8. Giving me a little under and hour to shower the smell of liquor off me and look some what presentable for them. I quickly run to my apartment, sheading my work uniform as I make my way to the shower. My shower is quick, styling my naturally curly hair only takes a few minute, and my make is applied decently well for doing all of it within the length of a song. An outfit it an easy decision, or at least it should have been until I wonder where we would be eating. Not wanting to over dress or under dress I grab a plain tan a line skirt and a white neck, hoping for a cute casual outfit. When I’m finally satisfied with how I look, I grab my coat before making my way back down stairs, passing through my work. My boss is still there, he give me a confused look as I give him a tired smile.

Since it’s a Sunday, the street is only slightly filled with people on their way to places. It’s a little chilly out, but I’m comfortably warm with my coat on. The venue isn’t too far from my apartment, about a mile walk. It only takes me ten minutes at most to get there. A massive line is waiting outside the doors, girls in big bang shirts holding signs and banners, even some light sticks. Top had texted me while I was walking, telling me to go to the back door and find their female manager but I smile at the idea of waiting here with the rest of the fans. Hoping it they will find it cute I join the line of girls and wait for a few more minutes before being let in. It takes forever to even get inside the building but what else can I expect from big bang.

By the time I’m inside and can even see them it’s already 8:30. Being only 157 cm I have to stand on my tiptoes to see over the crowd of girls. I smile big at the sight of them being so happy and friendly with their fans. Another half hour passes by when I finally reach the stairs to the stage. They are sitting there in a line, Seungri is first at the table, followed by Taeyang, GD, Top, and Daesung. When it’s my turn to go up the security guard waves me through as I pull out their made album. Placing it on the table nervously, Seungri picks it up without even glancing up and signs it.

“What is your name?” He asks still staring down at the album.

“Charlie,” I say with a small hopeful smile. His head snaps up, a wide smile on his face. Taeyang follows, totally forgetting the fan in front of him.

“What are you doing here?” He asks happily.

“Top-ssi invited me.” I whisper back.

“We know that, but what are you doing in line?” Taeyang asks when the fan moves on to GD, who is now trying very hard to focus on the fan but keeps glancing my way.

“I wanted you to sign this,” I say taking the album away from Seungri and handing it to Taeyang. Seungri pouts when I move away, allowing another fan to step up, snapping him out of his attention on me.

“We happily would have signed it later,” Taeyang whispers.

“But this is much more fun,” I smile as I continue down the row to GD, who is already beaming a breath taking smile at me. He happily accepts the album and takes a few minutes to sign it before passing it over to Top. He, just like Seungri, doesn’t bother looking up. That is until GD nudges him; his head goes up and a small smile appears.

“I was starting to get worried about you,” He says leaning forward.

“I figured this would be more fun than waiting for you in the back watching all the other fans have fun.”

“And was it?”

“This is one of the best moments of my life,” I say honestly as my cheeks begin to ach from smiling too much.

“This is only the beginning, wait till after this.” He passes

Please log in to read the full chapter