Too Many Coincidences Ch. 9 (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

Too Many Coincidences~ (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

 

-Flashback-

-SeoHyun P.O.V.-

“Aigoo…” I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was already 6:20 and I was sure that I was late. I jumped in my car and started driving towards the mall. Halfway there, I remembered that I forgot about the girls and……….

-End Flashback-

I opened my eyes slowly for bright lights were hitting my face. I saw that I was in a gown and was attached to a cord holding onto a machine. For a second, I freaked out, but noticed someone come in.

“Ah, SeoHyun?” the lady asked. She was dressed in a uniform and had a stethoscope around her neck.

“Neh,” I answered back.

“I’m happy, you’ve woken up. Do you remember what happened?”

“Anniyo, I can’t quite understand what has happened,” I looked at my right arm and saw a needle digging into my skin. On my side, I felt a stinging sensation.

“Well, you just got into a car accident and I was able to get to your phone so I called everyone on your emergency contact list, your parents didn’t answer but some other people did. Was it okay I did that?”

“Neh!” I laid my head down softly on the fluffy pillow and the doctor exited out of the room. I almost choked at what she said, but was happy my parents had not answered.

The people on my contact list were my parents, my uncle and aunt and their 2 kids, my grandma, Joi, Sabrina, Siwon, HyungJun, SeKyung, Victoria, Nichkhun, the SHINee members, and YongHwa. I remembered that my parents were in Thailand for a business trip and wouldn’t be back for another week. I looked at the clock in the corner of the room and saw that it was 7:46 p.m. I closed my eyes for a split second but then heard the door rip open. My heart jumped and I did too. I looked to my side and saw that it was one of my greatest friends, Joi.

“Yah, yah, yah!!” she screamed at me.

“Oh….” I looked away slowly.

“Kenchana?!”

“Neh! I’m fine,”

“Aigoo…. Thanks to you leaving us, I had to call my mom to drop us all off at our houses and I came running down once I was told about the car accident.” She dropped onto the side of my bed and I turned towards her.

“Mianhae,”

“That’s right. You shouldn’t have been driving alone at night like that!”

“It was only 6:20….” I frowned.

“Uhh!” she yelled.

Suddenly, her phone started to light up in her hands and she quickly put it up to her ear. I watched as she yelled and argued over the phone then turn it off soon after.

“Who was that?” I managed to ask.

“My mom…. She wants me to come home right now, I have to stay with my grandma because she has to go to work. Will you be okay here?”

“Of course! Go ahead, I don’t mind.” I smiled.

“Araseo. Annyeong, I’ll come by tomorrow after school! Sleep well,” Joi waved and left the room.

--

A few minutes later, Victoria and Nichkhun came over and checked on me. They stayed for only 10 minutes for they too had to leave early for school. SeKyung eonnie came over as well and HyungJun followed bringing me a bouquet of flowers.

--

Sabrina P.O.V.-

“Kamsahamnida!” I thanked Joi’s mom for dropping me off to my house.

I entered my house and saw my mom and dad were dressed in formal attire.

English:

“Hi mom, hi dad,”

“Hey honey, we have to go out for a last minute trip to Seoul which is like, 2 or 3 hours away from here, will you be okay for the night? We might be gone until tomorrow morning like at 10, so could you ask a friend for a ride to school?”

“Yeah, sure. I’ll ask Joi, SeoHyun, or Victoria,”

“All right sweetie, we have to get going now, call me if anything happens,” they both kissed me on my cheek and left the house, double locking the doors.

I went into my room to shower and came out to the sound of my phone ringing. I checked who it was and saw that it was SeoHyun. I flipped my phone open and immediately started talking.

Korean:

“Ah! SeoHyun-ah! You called at the right time! I was wondering if-“

Then, I was cut-off by an unfamiliar voice at the end of the line.

“Oh, mianhamnida, this is Dr. Kwon from Cheil General Hospital, your friend SeoHyun has just been in a car accident, I’m calling everyone on her emergency contact list just in case, are you her sister?”

“Eh?!! A car accident?? Oh! I have to come quickly, is she all right?!” I panicked.

“She is fine now, so no need to panic,” she replied calmly.

“Okay, I am coming right now!” I kindly replied hanging up the phone.

I quickly changed into new clothes for I was still wrapped in a towel. I changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with a light sweater and ran out the door with my bag. I double locked the doors as well and suddenly felt a huge breeze of wind rush by me.

“Ah, it’s cold….” I whispered to myself running down the empty streets.

As I ran down the streets to the direction of the hospital, the air started to feel colder and colder. I tried rubbing arms for warmth, but nothing worked. Then, I felt something hit the tip of my nose. I touched it and saw something white. I looked up and saw little droplets of snow fall to the ground and quickly melt.

“It’s SNOWING?” I said out loud.

I kept running down the streets but the snow was falling everywhere and it was sort of hard to see. I ran into a small little park and rested there until I thought of where to go next I saw a bench and carefully sat down trying not to sit on the cold metal. I eyed the streets for it was very quiet and no cars were to be found cruising the streets.

“Where is everyone?” I said to myself and finally got up to continue my “journey.”

I went down to the intersection and started going down the streets. Suddenly, the snow started getting heavier and started sticking to the ground. I thought I was crazy for wearing shorts and a light sweater. I started to run which didn’t make me feel better, but I felt like I was going the right direction.

JongHyun P.O.V.-

“Ahhhhh!! Finally! Dance Practice is over, LET’S GO HOME NOW!!” I exclaimed throwing on my jacket and motioning my other members to come along.

We got to the exit of the building and everything was snowy white.

“Wah! It’s so pretty! TaeMin-ah! Take a picture next to that tree! It’s so beautiful!!” KiBum quickly grabbed TaeMin and forced him to take a picture next to the tree.

“Ah! Hyung! I want to go inside the car, I’m so cold!” TaeMin protested shivering.

“Yeah let’s go,” I exclaimed.

“Fine….” Everyone followed and our manager drove us back to the dorm.

Everyone fell asleep while I stayed awake listening to my iPod. I watched as the snow hit the ground and stuck to one another until something caught my eye.

“Mwoya?” I said and pulled the earphones out of my ears. I carefully looked out the window and saw someone walking down the streets in only shorts and a sweater.

“Jakkaman, hyung! Look at that person!” I yelled at the manager making him stop the car and look out the window also.

“She must be crazy!!” I chuckled softly.

“Should we help her?” I asked.

“Mm…” we carefully pulled over the side and I exited out of the vehicle making the other members awake from their sleep.

“Excuse me, do you need some help?” I shouted from the car.

“Eh?”

The girl turned around and slowly walked over to me. I examined her face as she came closer and I gasped.

“Sabrina?!” I yelled.

“JongHyun sunbae?!” she said back.

“What are you doing out in the snow with only shorts on??” I questioned her and she stood there her lips and skin gradually turning purple.

“DIDN’T YOU HEAR?! SEOHYUN GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT!! I HAVE TO VISIT HER RIGHT AWAY!” she yelled at me.

“WHAT?!! HOW?!”

“It doesn’t matter how! I have to go now!” she shouted and started running down the streets.

“Wait!” I pulled her back and she stopped.

“You can’t possibly walk to the hospital from here… besides… you’re going the wrong way,” I chuckled.

“What?!”

“Come on! And how are you wearing that in the snow?! You’re so crazy…” I pulled her into the car and the rest of the members looked at Sabrina confused as she entered the car.

“Noona!! What are you doing here?” TaeMin asked and moved over to the back.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo, SeoHyun has just got into a car accident and we have to meet her at the hospital….” I explained softly trying not to stress the members more.

“WHAT?! LET’S GO, HURRY HYUNG!” everyone jumped out of their seats and their faces were very worried.

--

Sabrina’s P.O.V-

We arrived in the hospital and we quickly ran to the front desk. The lady at the desk was very cheerful and guided us to SeoHyun’s room.

“Kamsahamnida!” we thanked her and entered the room slowly.

We saw SeoHyun sleeping peacefully on her hospital bed and I almost cried for I felt sorry that she had needles up her arm and was having surgery on her side for I saw a big bandage covering it for protection.

“SeoHyun-ah? Kenchana?” I asked kneeling down on the cold ground.

“Come on, let’s just wait until she wakes up…” MinHo instructed pulling me over to the seats in the corner of the room.

We waited for 30 minutes watching T.V. and SeoHyun until she finally woke up. She looked at us in surprise and I ran over to her.

“SeoHyun! Kenchana?! Are you hurting a lot? Are you hungry? Do you need anything?” I hammered her with questions.

“Sabrina! I’m so happy you’re here! All of you!” she smiled widely and gave me a big hug grunting because of her side.

“Yah! Rest,” I told her.

“Mmm… I’m feeling better but I’m worried for my grandmother. She’s coming to see me and she’s very worried so she might be speeding…. I’m worried for her,” she explained laying her head on her pillow.

“Don’t worry! I’m sure she’s fine!” I encouraged and suddenly someone came bursting through the door.

“SeoHyun-ah!”

I examined the woman and I was pretty sure it was her grandmother. I glanced at SeoHyun and her eyes bulged open.

“Halmeoni!” she screamed and her grandmother rushed over to her and gave her a hug.

I backed up with the SHINee members and we smiled widely. We watched as the two reunited and greeted each other until SeoHyun started introducing us to her.

“Halmeoni, these are my friends, Lee JinKi, Kim JongHyun, Kim KiBum, Choi MinHo, Lee TaeMin, and Sabrina Hanks!”

“Wow! You have many friends, my sweet girl~” she teased pinching SeoHyun’s cheeks. I giggled.

“Come on, let’s leave them alone,” Onew whispered to us.

“Araseo,”

“Is it snowing outside?” SeoHyun asked.

“Mmm! It’s beautiful outside! Would you like me to open the blinds?” her grandmother asked.

“Neh!” she replied excitedly.

“Uhmm… SeoHyun-ssi and… halmeoni, we will be leaving now….” I waved.

“Oh! Okay! Annyeong!” they waved back.

We exited the hospital and I went with SHINee as they went over to their car. I stood outside the car clutching onto my arms trying to keep some warmth until someone pushed me. I looked behind me and saw Key smiling.

“Yah, sunbae, what are you doing?” I asked him softly.

“Get in! We’re going to take you to eat and then take you home!” he chuckled still pushing me in.

He finally got me to get into their car and I settled back in the back seat along with him, JongHyun, and TaeMin.

“Yah!” Key yelled and reached over me.

My eyes bulged for his face was very close to mine and he pulled something over me.

“Safety first,” he pulled my seatbelt over me and buckled me in. I laughed nervously and he grinned.

I looked over at JongHyun next to me and saw that he was smiling and blushing at his phone. I quickly looked over his shoulder and saw that he was texting his girlfriend, SeKyung. I rapidly looked back directly at the front of the car when he turned around.

-A few minutes later-

“We’re here!” Onew exclaimed and quickly exited out of the car.

I took off my seatbelt and waited as the manager drove away to meet up with another person and the six of us were alone on the quiet shopping street.

“Where are we going?” I asked following the group down the street.

“To a coffee and tea shop, it’s near the ocean!” Onew explained.

“Aren’t you cold noona?” TaeMin asked.

I looked down at my legs and saw that they had turned into a different color. I gasped and quickly fell down warming up my legs.

“Here,” I looked up and saw JongHyun handing me one of his jackets.

“Oh, sunbae, kenchana,” I gave him back his jacket and he casually walked away texting on his phone.

“Here, let’s go in this store and get you some clothes,” Key instructed pulling me into a store.

-A few minutes later-

“Ahh! Kamsahamnida! Can she change into these clothes already?” Key asked the cashier.

“Neh, go ahead.” She replied.

“Here. Go change.” He threw the clothes at me and I immediately got up to change.

--

“Hmm… this is pretty cute…” I smiled as I examined the warm clothes on me.

“Come out! Let me see!” Key called out.

I exited out of the dressing room and Key grinned widely and the rest of the members were busy looking at other clothes.

“Perfect!” he smiled and we exited the store.

“There’s the shop!” Onew called out running towards the coffee and tea shop.

“And there’s the ocean!” TaeMin yelled.

“Wah, so pretty,” I whispered to myself.

We all ran into the cute little shop and helped ourselves to a booth. I sat at the end on one end near the window with a view of the dark, snowy sky and the beautiful blue ocean. In front of me sat TaeMin, MinHo, and Onew. Next to me was JongHyun and then Key. We all ordered hot tea and waited quietly until TaeMin broke the silence.

“Noona! Are you cold still?” he asked me.

“Anniyo, I’m fine now,” I smiled.

He nodded his head and looked up as the waitress handed us each a cup of hot tea. We all wrapped our hands around the warm cup gaining some warmth.

“Wow, I still can’t believe that happened to SeoHyun,” I whispered carefully sipping the tea.

“I know, I feel really bad,” everyone replied except JongHyun who was smiling cheerfully at his phone. I got disgusted by his actions and unknowingly pushed his shoulder.

“Yah! Why are you so happy and cheerful at this time? Do you know that one of your friends has gotten into an accident and is having to have surgery?!” I yelled in a hissing whisper.

“I-I” he started.

“Why don’t you stop texting your girlfriend and actually worry about poor SeoHyun?!” I grunted, and the rest of the members tried to ignore the awkwardness by drinking their tea.

JongHyun looked at me with a blank face and I shook my head and looked towards the ocean resting my head on the window.

“Noona, why don’t you forget all of this and rest,” TaeMin whispered to me.

I looked at him then turned back ignoring the cute little boy. I just watched the ocean as the waves crashed against the shore.

“How about we all forget this and rest a while?” Key stated.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure that there won’t be any school tomorrow since of the snow storm and manager hyung won’t be here until later anyways.” He added.

“Yeah,” everyone agreed.

“What do you say noona?” TaeMin asked a smile on his face.

“Ah, araseo. You’re lucky because my parents won’t be home until 10 a.m. tomorrow,” I secretly smiled to him.

“Okay! I’ll set my alarm on my phone to 10 p.m.” Onew jumped.

“I will too!” the rest of the members took out their phones and started setting the time. JongHyun did too.

“I have it set!” everyone grinned.

“I’ll wake you up if you don’t wake up on time, noona!” I giggled at TaeMin’s comment and he did too.

Everyone adjusted themselves into a position and I laid my head on the window. I moved around for a comfortable spot and watched as Onew and MinHo had already fallen into a deep sleep, soon later, I did too.

-JongHyun P.O.V.-

I fell asleep quickly and then rapidly woke up. I looked around me and saw everyone was sleeping soundly in their own position. Key was resting his head on the table with his jacket under it. Onew was leaning on MinHo and MinHo was leaning on TaeMin. TaeMin had his jacket around his arms and was smiling in his sleep. I looked over at Sabrina and saw that her head was not resting on anything but was drooping down. I smiled as her head bobbed up and down. I took off one of my jackets and placed it in front of her on the table. I carefully took her head and place it down on the jacket. I then examined everyone else and smiled at how cute they looked. Suddenly, I heard the alarms go off on everybody’s phone. Everyone started moving around and I quickly got ahold of everyone’s phones and turned every alarm off. I sighed for everyone was still asleep.

“Ah, don’t want to disrupt their sleep,” I said to myself quietly.

I then laid my head back on the chair and fell asleep.

-Sabrina P.O.V.-

“*Yawn*” I woke up and saw that everyone was still deep in their sleep. I was about to rest my head again but then realized a jacket in front of me. My eyes opened wide for I remembered that this was JongHyun’s jacket. I looked over at him and saw that he was sleeping peacefully. I didn’t mind the jacket at all but was surprised for the snow had stopped outside. Everything was still dark. I shrugged my shoulders and laid my head back down until our waitress interrupted me.

“Good Morning! You all slept for a long time, would you like something to eat?” she smiled.

“Eh?! How long have we been sleeping exactly?” I questioned her.

“Oh, quite a while. It’s 5:45 a.m. right now,” she looked at me confused.

“WHAT?!” I yelled and suddenly everyone woke up.

“WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED!?” they looked at me and I stared back.

“It’s already 5:00 a.m.!” I shrieked.

“Jeongmal?! I thought we set our alarm clocks to 10:00 p.m.!” TaeMin yelled.

I looked at the waitress and saw that she secretly left trying not to be a part of our little “argument.”

“Well it doesn’t matter now! I have to get home now!” I yelled gathering my things, including JongHyun’s jacket.

We all left the coffee and tea shop and waited for the SHINee manager to come pick us up.

“You guys look!” TaeMin ran towards the ocean and looked up at the sky.

“Wah,” we all looked up in amazement and saw that we had woken up just in time for the sunrise.

“It’s beautiful! Everyone gather up and take a picture!” Key demanded.

We all got together and took a quick picture behind the sunrise. We sat down on the sand and played around until the SHINee manager came.

“Everyone get in!” he instructed.

We did as told and waited for each other to get in. JongHyun waited next to me as Key and MinHo got in and I looked in my arms to see that I was still holding his jacket. I quickly looked at him and he looked back at me.

“Here.” I shoved the jacket in his arms and he stepped back. I still was angry at him for not worrying about SeoHyun.

I entered the van and sat next to my now favorite SHINee member, Lee TaeMin. He felt like a little brother to me. I told the SHINee manager my home address and he gladly took me home.

--

“Kamsahamnida,” I bowed down to everyone as I exited the car.

“No problem,” the SHINee manager smiled.

I waved good-bye and entered my house. I quickly checked the time and saw that it was only 8:25. I quickly got dressed into pajamas and waited for my parents to get back.

--

English:

“WE’RE HOME!” I heard my dad bellow from the front of the house.

I hurriedly ran over to the front door and saw both of my parents in their big jackets smiling at me.

“Mom! Dad!” I shrieked and gave them each a huge hug.

“Whoa! What happened while we were gone?” Dad chuckled.

I was very happy that they were back for some reason. I felt a very different mood and feeling.

“I heard that school will be closed for today because of the snow. Was it cold in the house?” mom asked.

“Uhmm…. Not really…” I lied still thinking about SeoHyun, the SHINee members, and everything that happened last night.

“Good! Now I know that during the winter it won’t be so cold!” mom exclaimed and I wished I didn’t say that.

“Mom! You know SeoHyun?” I changed the subject.

“Of course!” she replied laying her bag on the kitchen counter.

“Well, she needs homework help and was wondering if I could go to her house,” I lied yet again.

“Sure! When?”

“Like… right now.”

“Uhmm… will she be able to pick you up? I’m so tired and her house is so far away,” she mumbled.

“Yeah! That’s fine! I’m going to get ready,” I shuffled into my room and slammed the door shut.

--

“Mom, SeoHyun’s down the street, I’m going to go now, okay?” I whispered in her ear for she was peacefully sleeping.

“Mhmm…” she muttered.

I tip-toed out of her room and carefully closed the door. I then ran out the front door quickly locking the door.

“SeoHyun, here I come!” I yelled to myself running down the sunny streets.

-SeoHyun P.O.V.-

“Phu~” I let out a weird sound and turned carefully on my side forgetting about my bruise.

“Ahh!” I screamed in pain and quickly turned over to my back.

“YAH! Where is she?!” I heard someone yell from the hallway. I turned my head towards my door and jumped when it flew open.

“SEOHYUN-AH!” he yelled.

I examined his face and saw that it was YongHwa. My eyes opened wide for his face was full of worry and he was breathing heavily.

“Y-YongHwa oppa?”

“SeoHyun-ah, kenchana?” he kneeled down on the other side of the hospital bed.

“Neh, what about you?”

“Don’t worry about me! Why did you drive to the mall last night?! I told you not to come! Are you still sick?” he questioned me bringing his hand up to my forehead.

“Anniyo, I don’t think so…” I whispered.

“Aigoo….” He sighed.

It was silent for a minute until someone else came in the room. I looked at the person and saw that it was Siwon.

“Siwon!” I exclaimed in happiness.

“SeoHyun-ah! Kenchana?”

“Neh,” I smiled and he paused looking down at YongHwa on the floor next to me.

“What’s he doing here?” Siwon scoffed.

“Oh! You remember YongHwa oppa?”

“Of course I do. He was that kid at the restaurant.” He rolled his eyes.

“Kid?” YongHwa spoke up walking towards Siwon.

“Pshh…” Siwon looked away.

“Huh, I won’t do anything to you this time, but you better watch it.” YongHwa laughed sarcastically walking towards me.

“Haha,” Siwon then grabbed YongHwa’s shoulder and turned him towards him.

Suddenly YongHwa shoved Siwon’s shoulder and Siwon shoved him back. I watched in terror until I couldn’t take it anymore.

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?! BOTH OF YOU?” I yelled in disgust motioning myself up off the hospital bed.

“SeoHyun-ah! Lay back down!” Siwon instructed.

“Anniyo, I can’t take this.” I grunted tears rolling down my eyes. I grabbed onto my side in pain and slipped and fell.

“SEOHYUN!” the boys screamed at me but I couldn’t hear them for I had passed out.

-Sabrina P.O.V.-

“Finally I’m here!” I smiled and directed myself towards SeoHyun’s room.

“SeoHyun-ah! I’m here!” I skipped towards her room.

I opened the door slowly and screamed for I saw SeoHyun lying on the floor with Siwon and YongHwa freaking out.

“Yah! What happened?!” I started breathing heavy.

“Get a doctor! SeoHyun has passed out!” they screamed at me.

I quickly ran out of the room and searched for a doctor.

“Excuse me! I need help! My friend has passed out in her room!!” I screamed.

A doctor started rushing towards me and I dropped down onto the floor in terror from what happened to SeoHyun.

“Where?!” the doctor asked.

“Room… 216….B.” I started to cry.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of everything.” He started to run towards the room and I curled up in a ball and cried for my friend.

-End Chapter 9-

Outfits~

Sabrina’s 1st outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31295361

Sabrina’s 2nd outfit (bought by Kim KiBum):

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32856251