Too Many Coincidences Ch. 10 (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

Too Many Coincidences~ (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

 

Sabrina P.O.V.-

“Don’t worry, she’s fine now, she just didn’t have enough rest,” the doctor told me with a smile.

“Jeongmal?”

The doctor nodded his head and left me in peace. ‘Phew, I’m glad she’s okay.’ I let out a sigh of relief and lifted myself off the ground. I was about to enter the room, but decided not to for I saw Siwon and YongHwa were speaking to each other without killing one another. I smiled at the sight and looked at SeoHyun who was in a deep sleep. I quietly walked away from the room and went back home.

-SeoHyun P.O.V.-

“Ah!” I yawned and stretched my arms and saw a nurse at my side.

“Annyeonghaseyo, are you ready to go home?”

“Home?” I replied back confused. I thought that it was only my second day in the hospital and I was supposed to stay there for four days.

“Neh, you’ve slept for a very long time. Some people also came by, I wrote down their names,” she passed me a piece of paper and folded my blanket at the end of the bed.

“I’ll be back,” she grinned and left the room.

I read the paper and saw the names: Halmeoni, Joi, SeKyung, Victoria, Sabrina, HyungJun, YongHwa, Aunt JiYeon (Imo), JungMin, and SooYoung (Lizzy). I smiled at the many people who came to visit me and saw that my aunt and her 2 kids came along too. Suddenly the nurse came back in with my bags all packed. She helped me out of the bed and I saw that my side had healed and wasn’t hurting anymore. I then did a happy dance and changed out of my hospital gown and into some comfy clothes.

“Someone is coming to pick you up downstairs,” the nurse told me.

“Jeongmal? Kamsahamnida!” I bowed down to her and she did the same.

I exited the hospital and stood outside feeling the fresh and cool air. It was a perfect day for taking a stroll outside. I waited until I saw a familiar face. I waved at her and she waved back. It was SeKyung.

--

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I shrieked and gave her a huge hug.

“SeoHyun-ah! Are you feeling better?” she questioned me.

“Mmm! So much better! Are you busy today?” I asked her as I got into the passenger seat.

“Neh, but later today! We can hang out for a little bit!” she laughed.

“Mm! Where?”

“Shopping!!” she yelled and rolled the windows down allowing the cold wind to hit my face.

“So! Anything new??” I asked as she entered the drive-thru to a coffee shop.

“Neh! So many things,”

“Jinjja??”

“Mmm! Hold on,” she ordered herself a cappuccino and ordered me some hot tea.

“So?” I asked as I sipped on my drink.

“Okay! Yesterday, JongHyun oppa and I went out on a……DATE! We haven’t seen each other because of busy schedules so he packed some food and we strolled down the streets late in the night. He also brought his iPod and we listened as we walked. Ahh~” she sighed.

“Jeongmal?? Wah~ JongHyun sunbae is perfect for you!” I moaned in jealousy.

“Yah! What about you?” she questioned me as she entered the freeway.

“Me? Anni. No one special….” I mumbled.

“Liar!” she playfully pushed my arm.

“Eonnie!” I yelled back at her. “Fine, there is this one boy…” I snickered.

“Heehee~ I knew it!” she giggled. “What’s his name??”

“Mm…. Jung YongHwa~”

“Hmm… let’s see…. Jung SeoHyun… sounds perfect!!” she teased me.

“Yah! Eonni!!” I yelled at her secretly smiling.

“I can’t wait to meet him,” she nudged my shoulder.

We drove down to the shopping outlet and shopped for a while talking about both of our crushes.

-Sabrina P.O.V.-

“It’s Saturday, Saturday, gotta get down on Saturday!” I started singing loudly remembering that song from America.

“What am I going to do today?” I asked myself pacing the floor.

“Hmm….” Suddenly I remembered about Mrs. Park and her private tutoring lessons for me. ‘Should I contact her a time?’ I wondered. I ran to my backpack and pulled out my paper with her contact information. I stared at her number and pulled out my phone. I slowly typed the number on my cell phone and started to call her.

“Yeboseyo (Hello: when answering the phone)?” I heard come from the other line.

“Yeboseyo?” I replied.

“Who is this?” she asked.

“Oh, Mrs. Park, it’s Sabrina Hanks,”

“Oh! Sabrina! Do you have a question?”

“Neh! I was wondering when I could schedule a time for the private lessons,”

“Oh yes! Uhmm… How about every Saturday and Friday after school?”

“That will work! What time?”

“Hmm… Friday’s from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 and Saturday’s from Noon to 2:30? We’ll have more time to practice on Saturday, and you can come to my house, will that be okay? I put my address on the paper with my information just in case,”

“Ah! Neh! That’s perfect!”

“Great! So starting next Friday, araseoyo?”

“Neh! Kamsahamnida!”

“Neh, annyeong,” she chuckled on the other side of the phone.

I hung up the phone and sat on my bed in silence. ‘I’m going to die! OF BOREDOM!!!’ I screamed in my head. I jumped around on my bed until I got a text from someone. I checked my phone and saw that it was Lee TaeMin. I read the text and saw that he sent me another cute picture. I smiled widely and saved the text.‘Ahh, TaeMin-ah~ You’re the reason that I’m not dead of boredom now.’ I laughed.

-SeoHyun P.O.V.-

“I had so much fun today, eonnie!” I gave SeKyung a huge hug and she laughed.

“No problem! Now, be safe araseo, and no more driving for you!” she lectured.

“Araseo, araseo!” I laughed and watched as she drove away.

I took out the house key and turned the lock. I smiled at the inside of my house and how everyone was still working without me there. They all stopped in their tracks and smiled at me; including my best friend, Butler Lee. He has taken care of me and things for my family ever since I was born.

“Butler Lee!” I screamed at him and I gave him a hug.

“Miss! Are you feeling better?” he asked.

“Neh! Has everything been okay here?”

“Of course miss, I wouldn’t let anything out of order,” he smiled and ordered a maid to take my things.

He walked away to do something else and I stood in the front of my house blank. Suddenly a whiff of food hit my nose. I smelled a delicious aroma and walked towards the kitchen. I looked and saw someone setting the table. I jumped once he looked up. It was Siwon.

“Siwon-ssi?!”

“SeoHyun! You’re home already?”

“N-neh…”

“Come, take a seat!”

He pulled a chair out for me and he sat in front of me. I looked down as I saw a plate full of yummy food and looked to my side and saw something baking in the oven.

“How did you get in?”

“Oh, Butler Lee happily let me in, was that okay?” he asked as he allowed a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

“Neh! This is really nice, actually,” I giggled.

“Do you like it? I made it all myself,”

“Mm! It’s delicious!”

“Good!” he smiled cheekily. “Are you feeling better?”

“Of course! Everyone has been asking me the same question all day,” I laughed.

“Oh, mianhae~ I think that from now on you should never be allowed to drive!”

“I know. I’ve learned a lot from this,” I chuckled. We talked for a while until I heard my phone start to ring.

“Who’s that?” Siwon asked as he went up to the oven.

“Oh! YongHwa oppa!” I yelled in excitement. “I’ll be right back!” I quickly left the table and went upstairs to my room.

--

“Ah!~ I’m back!” I laughed and entered the kitchen, but Siwon was gone.

“Siwon-ssi?” I looked around and saw that a big trash bag lying on the floor. I looked inside and saw a beautiful homemade cake was thrown inside.

“Ah!” I pouted and read some of the writing on the cake. It said: ‘SeoHyun-ah! Finally, you’re home! Welcome back!~^^ ♥Siwon♥

I put the bag down slowly and felt tears coming down my eyes. ‘Siwon-ssi, why are you being like this?’

-Sabrina P.O.V.-

“Bye mom! I’ll be home by 4:00 today, I have to stay for swim team,” I told my mom as she dropped me off in the front of the school.

“Alright, I’ll pick you up then,” she replied and waved me good-bye.

--

“Joi!” I screamed and gave her a hug.

“Whoa! It feels like we haven’t seen each other for years…” she laughed.

“Mianhae, I just got over excited,”

“I see…” she chuckled. “Guess what?!” She bursted.

“What?” I replied taking out a book for the both of us.

“SeoHyun is back!” she clapped her hands.

“Jeongmal??” I cheered on with her until the bell rang.

-After School-

“Annyeong!” I yelled as I entered the ‘HQ’

“SABRINA!” they screamed at me and came towards me. “What’s wrong??”

“LOOK!”

Suddenly, everyone’s attention focused on the door as Siwon, the SHINee members, and SeKyung came in through the door.

“Yay! Everyone’s here now!” Joi cheered.

Everyone gathered around and SeoHyun jumped in the middle of our little circle that we formed.

“Okay, are you ready?” she laughed and jumped in excitement.

“WHAT?!” the SHINee members, Siwon, SeKyung, and I screamed at her.

“LOOK!” she pushed us a paper and we all gasped and jumped in excitement.

“SeoHyun-ah! Are you serious??” we looked at her in confusion and she nodded.

“AHHH!” we screamed.

It was a paper about a cruise to a secret island/beach/paradise for our school trip. SeoHyun was the one who helped organize it and it was an invitation for all of us to go. We all celebrated and hugged one another and hugged SeoHyun, too.

“So is it like, for free?” I questioned her.

“Mhmm! Well, just for you guys, I paid for it!” she smiled proudly.

“What?! Wae??”

“I got an extra allowance from my parents since they came back and left me at home for so long, so I used it to buy us all tickets for the school cruise! I thought that it would be fun to hang around and get to know each other even more!” she smiled.

“So it’s just us?” Victoria asked.

“Mmm! Oh! And my 2 cousins: JungMin and Lizzy. YongHwa oppa is also coming!” she giggled.

“YongHwa??” SeKyung shrieked. “I get to meet him, finally?”

“Neh, eonnie!”

We all cheered once again but Siwon looked sad and left out. I went up to him and waved my hand in his face.

“Siwon-ssi, kenchana?”

“Mmm… just day dreaming,” he gave a fake smile and I left him alone for the time being.

“Wait, how long is the cruise and stay?” SeKyung brought up.

“A whole week,” SeoHyun answered.

“Oh, jeongmal? I might have to check my schedule though,” she pouted.

“Us too,” the SHINee members added.

“Eh?? Can’t you just take a week off or something??” SeoHyun frowned.

“It depends if it’s an emergency,” they replied.

Then, SeoHyun fell to the ground and started in pain. Everyone surrounded her and she looked up at the SHINee members and SeKyung.

“Oh no! I think I must’ve broken a bone! I think I might need help for a whole week, possibly 5 really strong guys and a very helpful and pretty girl,” she grunted.

“Araseo! We’ll see what we can do,” JongHyun gave in and helped her up.

“Yes,” she whispered.

-In the Car-

“Hey, sweetie! How was swim team?” mom asked as she swerved around on the road.

“Great!” I shook my hair a little allowing some of the water to fall onto my dry clothes.

“Good. Anything interesting at school today?”

“Uhmm….. Oh yeah!! SeoHyun is paying for a school trip/cruise that she came up with and she is inviting all of us……. FOR FREE. Can I go, please, please, please?? It’s only for a week…”

“WHERE??”

“On a tropical island or something… PLEASE?? It’s for free!! And plus, I’ll be with my really good friends! You know: Joi, SeoHyun, Victoria, SeKyung eonnie?”

“I’ll think about it….” She whispered.

“Humph…” I grunted.

“Honey! You know that I would let you go, but I might be bored all week doing nothing while your dad is at work…”

“But mom! It’s the week during your conference trip back to Japan! I will be on the trip that week!” I yelled. “Please?! I don’t want to be alone!”

“When is it?”

“From September 26-October 2,” I answered proudly.

“Uh, I guess you’re right…..” she stuck her tongue out at me and I smiled.

“Thanks mom,” I whispered and she chuckled.

-Friday-

“My mom said I could go!” I jumped up and down in excitement.

“Jeongmal?? Great! So far you, Joi, Victoria, Nichkhun, HyungJun, YongHwa, and my two cousins can come!” SeoHyun explained.

“Awesome!” I smiled and slouched on the sofa. “Oh wait! I almost forgot! I have private lessons with Mrs. Park today!” I jumped out of my seat and quickly exited the building.

--

“Hey mom! I’m ready to go to Mrs. Park’s house!” I jumped from out of my room and pulled out my rented guitar.

“Did you finish your homework?”

“Yup! Can we go now please?”

“Alright, get in,”

--

“Okay mom! Pick me up at 5:30, okay?”

“I know!”

I rang the doorbell to Mrs. Park’s door and she opened up with a smile on her face. “Sabrina-ssi! You’re early today, please come in!”

I entered the cute little house and heard music coming from a room. “Wah! Who is playing the piano?” I asked as I took off my shoes.

“My husband, would you like to meet him?”

“Neh!”

She guided me through her house and everything was clean and perfect. The kitchen contained a batch of cookies in a jar, a large black piano, a pool in the backyard, a row of all sorts of guitars, a karaoke machine, and other musical and cool things.

“This is the practice room where we will be practicing,”

She opened the door and her husband stopped playing. I waved and bowed to him and he did the same.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo, you must be…. Sabrina Hanks?”

“Neh! It’s nice to meet you,”

“Neh, I’m Park HyunKi or Mr. Park, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” he smiled and shook my hand firmly.

“You were really good! I heard you playing the piano it was amazing!”

“Kamsahamnida! I’m also a music teacher, so I know how to play every instrument,”

“Yah! Not every instrument,” Mrs. Park hit him and he chuckled and left the room.

“Okay! Let’s get started!”

I pulled out my guitar and set it on my lap. I took out my pick and started to the strings gently.

“Okay, I’ll teach you where each note is located, araseo? Just follow along,”

Then, a suddenly, somebody started shouting from outside the room. I stared as Mrs. Park got up to the door.

“Uh… I’ll be right back,” she closed the door slowly and I experimented with my guitar.

I heard the door open, but didn’t look behind me for I was engaged in my ‘experiment.’

“Oh! Mrs. Park, I think this is a note….” I blurted out.

“Anniyo, you’re wrong,” the voice behind me was deeper and was coming close behind me until it touched my hand and placed my fingers on certain strings.

“U-uhh…” I stuttered and finally looked back.

I gasped and fell off my chair while he stood there and laughed. I got up carefully and checked on my guitar, then him.

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” I questioned him. It was of course, Kim JongHyun.

“This is my noona’s house, am I not allowed to come to my sister’s house?”

“Sister?!” my eyes bulged.

“Uhmm… Yes? Where have you been?” he scoffed and picked something off the floor and handed it to me.

“Thanks….” I took my pick that I had dropped from his hands. “I’m here because I’m doing private lessons with Mrs. Park,” “But wait! How come you are here when you have your own dormitory with the members??” I questioned him.

“Because, I never see her because of busy schedules so I eat with her at lunch sometimes at school and come here whenever I have time. My parents are never home, they are always working, so I need to be with one of my family members,” he explained in one breath.

“Oh…” I nodded my head slowly and saw Mrs. Park come in through the door.

“So I see you guys met each other,” she grinned.

“Anniyo! We’ve always known each other,” I giggled.

“Ahh~ Well JongHyun, we have to get busy. Go eat some cookies I made on the counter,” she instructed and he followed.

“Now where were we?” she smiled and gave me a sheet of music and a worksheet. “Here, try and figure the notes out by yourself, and if you get it right then you can start on this simple song,” she left me in the room and I started working.

I practiced each note 5 times and moved on to the next one. I was so engaged in it that I didn’t even notice the door open.

“Want a cookie?” I heard him mumble behind me.

“No thanks sunbae, I need to practice first,” I replied my eyes glued onto the guitar.

“Is that even yours?”

“What?”

“That guitar,”

“Anniyo, I’m just renting it from Mrs. Park,”

“Oh…” he munched on the cookie and left the room silently.

‘Oish! That guy! Always questioning me….’ I finally finished learning the notes and started on the short song until I heard my phone ring. The caller ID read ‘Mom.’ ßxD

“Hello?”

“Sabrina Hanks! I’ve been waiting out here for 20 minutes! Where are you?! Are you done already?” she yelled in my ear.

I quickly checked the clock on the wall and saw that it read 5:51. I was supposed to be done at 5:30.

“Oh my gosh! Sorry mom! I’ll be right out!” I hung up the phone and zipped my guitar in my case while I heard the door open again this time.

“Oh! Sabrina-ssi! I forgot all about the time! Were you able to finish?” Mrs. Park asked as JongHyun stood next to her.

“Neh! I just finished learning the notes,” I exited the room and walked to the front with both of them.

“Great! I’ll see you tomorrow again then,” she waved and let JongHyun lead me out.

“Who’s picking you up?” he asked as he opened the front door.

“My mom,” I answered pulling my shoes on.

“Jeongmal?” he smirked and ran out the door.

“Yah! Where are you going?!” I followed behind him and saw that he was already at the side window talking to my mom.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Hanks,” he bowed.

“Oh! Annyeonghaseyo! Are you another student taking lessons?” she looked at him in surprise for he knew her name.

“Anniyo, Mrs. Park is my older sister,” he grinned.

“Ahh~ What is your name again?”

“Kim JongHyun,”

“Oh! Sabrina has talked about you and…. SHINee?”

“Uh… neh… I’m in a boy group called SHINee,” he rubbed the back of his head nervously.

“That is so awesome!”

“Oh, kamsahamnida. Well I guess you should go now Sabrina,” he chuckled and opened the passenger seat for me.

“Komawa,” I put my guitar in first then myself.

“See you later,” I waved good-bye and he also left in his car.

“Well, that was a coincidence,” I sighed and whispered to myself.

“Did you say something, honey?”

“Nope, nothing at all,”

-End Chapter 10-