Too Many Coincidences Ch. 13 (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

Too Many Coincidences~ (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

 

-Sabrina P.O.V.-

“Are you girls ready?” I asked as I stood outside of the door.

“Yeah! We’ll just meet you there!” they replied and I closed the door.

I turned around and saw Kim JongHyun doing the same. I gasped and he turned around.

“Annyeong, are you ready for tonight?” he asked as we walked towards the meeting place (deck).

“Sort of… I’m a little nervous though,” I sighed.

“Wae?”

“Well… to be honest I have achluophobia… or fear of darkness…” I gulped down hard.

“Jeongmal? Hahaha… too bad for you!! Hehehe~ Just kidding~” he teased.

“Yah!” I laughed and hit his arm.

We arrived at the deck and met up with Coach Bang. He ignored us and we waited for everyone else to arrive.

--

“All right! Let’s get started!” Coach Bang instructed and we all gathered around him to listen to instructions. “So, the concept of the game is to go through an obstacle around the whole ship, with a partner, in the dark. The obstacles will be challenging, some interesting, and some surprising…” he smiled evilly at the last part and my heart pounded. “I’m having some employees get ready for their parts and to get the lights down… we’ll have to wait a couple minutes,”

We all sat down in a circle and played little games like ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’, and ‘Blue Shoe’ which I taught to all of them. We laughed for a little, but then the mood turned serious when Coach Bang called us to get ready.

“Okay everyone! We will be picking partners now!” he started.

We all paired up with a partner and watched as Coach laughed hysterically and we all looked confused.

“Yah?! Why are you laughing?!” Siwon said bravely.

“You aren’t picking your own partners! I’m going to choose them by using a small little method of mine,” he smirked and took out a machine full of little colorful balls. He pushed a button on the machine and one of them came out. “Let’s start with group 1!” he then cracked it open and a pulled out the piece of paper that was inside. “When I call out your name, line up at that line over there,” he demanded. “So group one… Park JungMin and…. Nichkhun Horvejkul!”

The two guys laughed and gave each other hi-fives and lined up at the line although Victoria looked sad not to be with Nichkhun. She pouted and he quickly gave her a hug.

“Group two!” he pushed the button 2 times and cracked them open again. “Kim HyungJun and Kang JooHee (Joi)!” The two smiled at each other and stood behind JungMin and Nichkhun.

“Group three! Choi Minho and Victoria Song!” Minho gave Victoria a hi-five and they lined up behind the others. Nichkhun stared at Minho and simply stated, “Yah, Choi Minho, take care of her,” he instructed and Minho sharply nodded his head.

“Group four!” this time, everyone was a little tense for most of the athletic and brave people already had their partners. “Lee JinKi (Onew) and Shin SeKyung!” Coach Bang barked and they jumped. SeKyung frowned at JongHyun who was sad too, but she grinned widely at Onew. “Yah! Hyung! Take care of her…” he told him and Onew laughed.

“Group 5! Choi Siwon and Park SooYoung (Lizzy!)” I could see Lizzy smiling widely and Siwon ruffling her hair.

“Group 6! Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun (SeoHyun)” everyone gasped and SeoHyun’s eyes widened. YongHwa gave her a small hug and went into line. YongHwa looked over at Siwon who was glaring at him.

“Group 7! Kim JongHyun and Kim KiBum (Key)!” they looked at each other and chuckled.

‘Well then that means I’m with…’ I looked to my side and saw Lee TaeMin smiling wide, eyes sparkling and everything.

“NOONA! YAY! WE’RE THE LAST GROUP!!” he jumped up and down and pulled me into line.

“Hehehe~ let’s do well, araseo?” I told him.

“Neh!” he replied cutely.

“Well, I got a message on my phone saying that they need 10 minutes for set up, so you’ll have to wait a while, araseo?” Coach Bang said.

“Neh!” we all replied.

-Waiting in Line-

NOTICE: This part is not such an important part so if you want to skip it you can~ But it just tells like what each group is doing while waiting~xD

Group 1- JungMin and Nichkhun-

JungMin P.O.V.-

“Aigoo…. I hope Lizzy will be okay…” I sighed and looked behind me to see where she was.

“Don’t worry! I’m sure she’ll be fine!” Nichkhun encouraged and gave me a pat on my back.

Nichkhun P.O.V.-

“I just hope that Minho will take care of Victoria…” I replied.

“Hahaha! The same as me! She’ll be fine!” JungMin chuckled.

“Ha! I’m just mysterious about Minho…” I chuckled and looked at him and Victoria laughing and messing around.

Group 2- HyungJun and Joi

HyungJun P.O.V.-

“I can’t believe we’re partners!” I exclaimed.

“Yah! What’s that supposed to mean?!” Joi yelled at me.

“Oh… hehe… nothing…” I replied nervously.

“Oish! You kid!” she grabbed my ear and I yelled.

“Yah! Mwoya?!”

Joi P.O.V.-

“Humph… you’re so mean…” I pouted and he shook my shoulders.

“Anniya! I was joking! Take a joke for once!” he chuckled.

“Grr….. you’re still mean!” I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed silently.

Group 3- Minho and Victoria

Minho P.O.V.

“Noona, is it just me or is Nichkhun hyung looking at us?” I questioned Victoria.

“Eh?” she peeked behind me and started to laugh. “Yah, Minho-ssi, let’s pretend to tease and mess around….. hehe~ that’ll make Nichkhun oppa go crazy!” she suggested and I went with her plan.

Victoria P.O.V.

“Yah! Minho-ssi! You’re so funny!” I bobbed my head up and down, clapping, and laughing hysterically.

“Yeah noona!” I smiled for he was obeying my plan.

“Is he looking this way?” I whispered to Minho.

“Mmm! It’s going well!”

We went back to laughing and I knew that Nichkhun would lecture me later on, but I wanted to mix him up a little.

Group 4- Onew and SeKyung

SeKyung P.O.V.

“Aigoo… I hope that this obstacle won’t be so long… I’m so tired,” I sighed.

“Jeongmal?” Onew replied.

“Neh…”

Onew P.O.V.-

“Don’t worry! I brought many snacks and candy, see?” I showed her my bag full of snacks and she giggled.

“Ooo~”

“Mmm~ After this obstacle, would you like to go out and eat some chicken with us? I’m treating!” I said proudly.

“Jinjja?! Ahh~ Kamsahamnida!” she smiled.

“Me, Nichkhun, Victoria, Minho, and JungMin are going,” I commented.

“Great!” she exclaimed and we stood there in awkward silence while I thought about my own precious………….. CHICKEN.

Group Five- Siwon and Lizzy

Siwon P.O.V.-

“Humph…” I grunted.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” Lizzy tapped on my shoulder.

“Eh? What did you say?” I asked her.

“Oh…. mianhamnida… I mean sunbae…” she replied softly.

“Anniya, I meant… what did you say?”

“Oh! I said what’s wrong…”

“Oh… nothing!” I replied but I peeked over at YongHwa and SeoHyun behind us who were talking to each other.

Lizzy P.O.V.-

I stared at Siwon who was staring at YongHwa and SeoHyun. I looked where he was staring and tilted my head in confusion.

“Do you need to talk to SeoHyun?” I asked him.

“Anniya!” he smiled at me and I grinned. I was still confused at what was wrong.

Group Six- YongHwa and SeoHyun

YongHwa P.O.V.-

“Isn’t it a coincidence that we were put together as partners?” I asked SeoHyun.

“A big coincidence!” she replied.

SeoHyun P.O.V.-

“Oh… I just hope that the obstacle won’t be too hard…” I sighed.

“Anniya, we’ll get through it together! FIGHTING!” YongHwa exclaimed and I gave him a high-five.

Group Seven- JongHyun and Key

JongHyun P.O.V.-

“♪Hello, hello~” I heard Key sing. I turned towards him and he looked at me in confusion.

“What? I can’t sing our own song?” he scoffed and sang the next line.

Key P.O.V.-

“I can’t believe we’re partners….” I whispered to myself and apparently he heard me.

“I should be the one saying that… diva…” he snickered.

“Yah!” I yelled.

“What, does the diva not have a comeback?” he laughed and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Group Eight- Sabrina and TaeMin

Sabrina P.O.V.-

“Let’s do well, okay TaeMin-ah?” I waited for my partner’s reply, but he didn’t say anything.

I looked to my side and saw him jumping up and down. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned towards me.

“Uhmm… TaeMin-ah?” I looked at him.

TaeMin P.O.V.-

“Neh, noona?” I grinned.

“Oh… kenchana?” she asked.

“Uhmm…. Neh… wae?”

“Oh… you were jumping around and so… yeah…hehehe…” she chuckled.

“Ah! I’m just excited!! I can’t wait for the obstacle!”

“Jeongmal?!” she asked appallingly.

“Mmm! Aren’t you?!”

“Of course!” she laughed nervously.

I ignored her “fake laugh” and went on daydreaming or in other words… “night dreaming” kekeke~ about the obstacle.

-Gosh… TaeMin’s so cute, right?~ hehe~ Sorry RANDOM! On with the story!-

--

Sabrina P.O.V-

“Okay everybody! They are finishing up the preparation, so we’re going to start getting ready ourselves,” Coach Bang instructed. “I’m going to come by each team and tie you guys together. It’ll be tied at the feet or shoelaces and your wrists. I’ll make sure it’s nice and tight so that it’ll be harder for you guys…” he snickered and came over to each team to tie them up.

“All right, we’re just going to wait for the call so that we can start,” he commented.

Suddenly, there was a sudden ring and Coach Bang smiled his evil smile and answered it. I gasped and TaeMin suddenly blurted out, “Yes! It’s already 8:05!” I shook my head and Coach Bang hung up.

“All right then, let’s get started,” and we all put our game faces on, except me.

-End Chapter 13-