Too Many Coincidences CH.3 ~Kim JongHyun (SHINee) Love Story

Too Many Coincidences~ (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

 

 

Flashback-

“You’re here… finally,” she yelled. I stared at the door and saw two people come in. “Sabrina, I would like you to meet the love birds,” Joi introduced. “Annyeonghaseyo,” the girl smiled and the guy grinned. “Annyeonghaseyo,” I replied and went up to shake their hands.

--

Sabrina’s P.O.V-

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I examined their faces and saw that they looked like they should be celebrities, they had such clear skin and they looked like they had their own hair stylists. “Sabrina, these are the love birds, Nichkhun Horvejkul and Victoria Song, Nichkhun is originally from Thailand and Victoria is originally from China so they are also foreigners but they’ve been here for a long time,”

“Really? That’s cool!” I nodded my head and they smiled at me. “So, you’re from America?” Victoria asked. “Well, I’m from Nevada but I travel around a lot since my father is a marine in the navy,” I smiled softly and guided myself towards the sofa in front of me. “Waaahh! That must be really fun! Traveling around the world…” Victoria whispered to herself. “Not really,” I butted in. “I haven’t had any real friends yet….” I frowned and everyone came beside me. “Hahaha! Don’t worry Sabrina! We’ll all take care of you!” They all yelled rubbing my head. “And by the way, Nichkhun is our other friend that we’ve been talking about!” Joi pointed out. I gave out a sigh of relief; I finally knew who ‘the other friend’ was.

“Oh, Nichkhun…. Why weren’t you in 2nd period…? AGAIN?!” Joi yelled. “Yah, haven’t we explained this a million times already?” Nichkhun pouted. “Come on,” Joi pulled Nichkhun and Victoria out of the room and I sat on the sofa my mind blank. “Joi’s so… persistent isn’t she?” I looked to the side of me and saw SeoHyun sitting right next to me.

“I know….” I laughed. “But isn’t she so great?” SeoHyun giggled and I smiled at what she meant. We both sat there without anything else to say until we all jumped when we heard the door open. “We solved the problem!” Joi exclaimed as she jumped onto the sofa. “Yup, just like we always do….” Nichkhun grumbled and Victoria smiled lightly. “Oh!” Victoria blurted out suddenly as she stared at the digital clock on the small table. “The bell is going to ring soon, we should head to class now,” she grabbed her things and took Nichkhun’s hand and ran out the door. I grabbed my things and followed everyone else out the door. “I’m going to reading next, where are you going?” I looked at Joi and looked at my schedule. “I’m going to music class with Mrs. Park, do you know where that is?”

“Waaahh! You have Mrs. Park too?? She is the best teacher ever she’s practically famous, well off course she is! Everyone loves her. She’s smart, nice, pretty, and is absolutely perfect; I have her 5th period though….” I grinned widely at her explanation but questioned when she said ‘famous’. “Here, I’ll take you there, araseo?” Joi led me through the hallway as we entered a smaller hallway. “We’re here,” I stared at the classroom door and turned back to Joi. “Kamsahamnida,” I pat her shoulder and she giggled. “Okay, I’ll see you at lunch then!” she turned away but I quickly ran back to her. “Wait! Where do we meet for lunch?” I asked.

“Ahh, yes! I almost forgot, I’ll just meet you here after class; just wait for me, araseo?” I nodded and she ran out of the hallway. I waited patiently outside of the classroom until I saw someone move towards the door. She wiggled her key inside the key hole but struggled as it wouldn’t turn. I tapped on her shoulder and pushed it in turning the door handle opening the door. “I got it!” I stated confidently. The lady smiled and let everyone into the classroom. “Thank you for helping me, I can never get that door open,” she admitted staring at the papers she was holding. “You’re welcome,” I responded turning towards the large room. “Wait, you must be Sabrina! I’m Mrs. Park, I’m so sorry for not noticing you…. I was too engaged in opening the door,” I chuckled and so did she. “By the way, you have perfect Korean, have you been studying it for a long time?” she asked. “Oh, anniyo, I only know enough to manage myself,” I replied. “Ahh, well I know pretty good English too so if you need help, I would be happy to tutor you more on Korean so you could be better if you’d like,” she requested.

“Jeongmal?” I questioned. “Of course, I’d love to help you,” she smiled. “Just ask your parents araseo?” I nodded and she motioned me towards an empty desk near a window. “This will be your assigned seat,” she instructed. I settled my things down and smiled at the view that I had outside the window. “Okay class, we won’t be needing our instruments today because…. POP QUIZ!” The whole class grunted and Mrs. Park frowned. “Come on everyone, it’s not like I give out quizzes and tests every day,” the class still groaned but Mrs. Park kept passing the quizzes out. I sat quiet as the class started their quizzes and waited for Mrs. Park to come say something to me but it seemed like she was busy. I took out a book and started to read until she finally came up to me. “Sabrina, give this to your parents and then return it to me tomorrow, araseo?” I examined the packet she was holding and grabbed it. “Oh, kamsahamnida, but what is this exactly?” “Oh! It’s a packet for your instrument, you get to pick your own instrument that you’d like to play, you can either buy one yourself or I can loan one to you but for a certain cost,” I put the packet inside my binder and watched her move to her desk. ‘Well I guess I’ll just read.’ I read my book as the class finished up their quizzes.

-------------------

A few minutes later, the whole class started to get loud and I figured that they had already finished their quizzes. Mrs. Park got up and started talking to the class, “Okay, I guess everyone is already finished….” Everyone started to talk again and I sat quietly. “Except, the bell is going to ring soon so I will allow you all to leave early again today…. But remember, keep it a secret…” she smiled and everyone headed towards the door but I took my time gathering my things except I saw the girls heading towards Mrs. Park.

“Can we eat lunch with you today?!” they squealed.

“Aigoo… I already said this a million times girls… you can only eat lunch with me if you need some tutoring done and besides…. He doesn’t like it when you girls just barge in when we eat together… and, I hardly ever see him anymore so we need some time to spend together araseo?” The girls nodded and pouted and exited the room. I stepped out of the room and waited outside the door for Joi. I was still so confused on what those girls were talking about. The bell then rang and everyone came out of their classrooms and into the cafeteria.

“Annyeong,” I heard beside me. I looked to my side and saw Joi, SeoHyun, and Victoria. “Ahh! Annyeonghaseyo!” I gladly bowed down and they led me towards the hallway of lockers. We stopped by SeoHyun’s locker first, then Joi’s, and then Victoria’s, and finally me. I grabbed my cute little bento box and held onto it tight just in case it might fall. “Hey, where are the boys?” I asked.

“Oh, they’re already eating, they got to leave early from their classes,” Joi explained. “Oh….” I started going out to the direction of the cafeteria until I felt someone pull me back. “Huh?” I looked behind me and saw the girls going another direction and motioning me to come with them. “Wait… aren’t we going to eat lunch?” I asked confused again. “Yeah, we’re going to our ‘HQ’ you know… the secret room,” SeoHyun whispered.

“Why can’t we eat in the cafeteria though?”

“Just because…. I can’t say it right now… people might be following us,” SeoHyun whispered again but this time even softer. We got to the room and saw the boys eating and wildly yelling at the soccer game on the T.V. “The girls are here!” HyungJun yelled. “Okay, okay! Keep it down; I’m watching the game here!” Siwon responded his eyes glued to the T.V. and food filled in his mouth. “Yah! Stop yelling and you!” SeoHyun yelled and moved towards Siwon. “Hey! You’re in my way!” Siwon pushed her aside and she blew it. “DO NOT EVER PUSH ME AGAIN!” SeoHyun screamed in his face.

“Okay! I’m sorry…” Siwon whimpered. SeoHyun turned away from him and moved towards us. “Okay! Let’s eat!” she smiled and I laughed to myself. “That’s SeoHyun’s temper, and that was her cooling off… amazing right?” I smiled towards Victoria who had said that to me and she giggled. SeoHyun, Joi, and I ate at the table, HyungJun and Siwon ate in front of the T.V., and Victoria and Nichkhun sat together on the floor laughing and giggling at each other. “Aww… they’re so cute together…” I pointed out. “I know… it’s so weird,” Joi laughed and I joined in. We then were joined by Siwon and HyungJun. “The game just finished,” Siwon sighed. I could tell that his favorite team had lost by the sound of his voice. “Hahaha! I win you lose!!” HyungJun bragged and Joi pushed his shoulder. “Oww….” He rubbed his shoulder and Joi secretly giggled.

“Sabrina,” I heard come beside me. It was SeoHyun.

“Neh?”

“I think you should join a club in school, I think you’d do great! You have a great personality, are very smart, and a good leader,”

“Me?!”

“Mhmm… I’m in the volley ball team, dance team, choir, a young youth group, leadership, student aid, and I’m also running for junior Miss Korea,” I gasped in amazement. “You should join something too!” Everyone agreed and told me the clubs they were in. HyungJun was in band and hip-hop. Siwon was in the football team, soccer team, and also in the young youth group with SeoHyun. Joi was in dance with SeoHyun, and leadership, and choir. SeoHyun passed me a list full of school clubs and I was amazed on how many groups there were. There were two sides and I’m guessing that there were at least 80 clubs all together. I looked at the ones I liked and lightly circled them.

“Wah! I’m going to be just as busy as you SeoHyun!”

“I know! What do you think on joining?”

“I was thinking the swim team, the track team, dance, choir, and I’m also going to be doing private lessons with Mrs. Park with the piano and guitar,”

“Oohh! The swim team is so fun; I used to be in it myself actually. The track team… hmm… I heard that our track team is one of the best. Choir and dance are so much fun and you will be in the same class with me and Joi. But the private lessons… hmm… never heard much people try that because you have to be the absolute best, and Mrs. Park will decide if you can join or not. Besides, this club just came out a few months ago. No one has really thought about joining it though….”

“Ahh…” I stuffed the paper in my binder to show to my mom until I heard screams come from the hallway. “Ahh! What is that?! What happened??” I jumped out of me seat and hid in the corner of the room. “Uhh… come on let’s check it out...” Siwon grunted and lazily pulled open the door and the screams filled the room. I quickly hid behind them and peered out the door. “Huh?” was all I could say and I out.
END CHAPTER 3
NEW CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!
KhunToria_Nichkhun_Victoria_04112010064303.jpg
Love Birds Nichkun and Victoria.
Real Names:
Victoria Song: from f(x)
Nichkun Horvejkul: from 2PM

201007010103571001_1.jpg
Mrs. Park :: Park Jung Ah
Real Name- Park Jung Ah^^ from After School