Too Many Coincidences Ch. 5 (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

Too Many Coincidences~ (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

 

Sabrina P.O.V- Right now in English:

As I drove home with my mom I told her everything that happened at school today. To be honest, I even told her about Shin SeKyung and the SHINee members. She wasn’t that surprised because she wasn’t very familiar with them but was excited for me anyways. She tortured me with the words: “’ I told you so!’” and I giggled quietly.

We finally got home at approximately 2:40 and I locked myself in my room. I took out all of my homework and my phone and I started texting away. It took me a while to get used to the keys and the certain way to use the phone since it was flushed with Korean writing. I grunted every time I accidently erased the message. I started to text Joi but then SeoHyun started to text me. After about 45 minutes of texting them back and forth I finally got used to it. I waited as they both tried to reply until I got interrupted by a knock at the door.

“Who is it?” I asked dropping my phone on the bed.

“Get ready for dinner okay!”

I could easily tell it was my mom and I ran back to my bed. I picked up the phone but still no new message. I changed into a fresh new pair of house clothes and washed my hands and face. I tried the face cream that SeoHyun gave me and tried to see if I would get nice, shiny, clear skin like hers. I was about to leave the room until I heard a little sound come back on my bed. I picked it up again and saw that it was a new message from TaeMin! I immediately opened it up and saw a really cute animation of a heart. I smiled widely and got another text message from him. It read: Hehe… isn’t it cute noona? ^^ . I giggled at the cuteness of TaeMin and went out to the kitchen to eat.

“There you are!” dad bellowed pushing out a seat for me.

“Yes! Here I am!” I happily played along and sat down.

“So how was school?” he asked passing me the vegetables that mom had sautéed in soy sauce.

“Great!” I grinned.

“I told you that you would love it here…” he whispered to me. I playfully punched him and he pinched my cheeks.

“To be honest…. I am loving it here! This has got to be the best place ever!” I admitted. “Is this our permanent home?!”

Mom and dad both looked at each other and started to laugh. “Wow honey! I have never heard you say that before!” Mom looked at me her face in shock and in awe. “What?” I asked quietly. “Anyway, we’re not sure if this will be our permanent home though, it depends if your dad gets transferred again, but so far…. We’re living here for 2 years!” mom exclaimed giving me a high-five. I frowned and she looked at me confused. “What’s the matter honey?”

“Well, I’m glad that we are actually staying here for 2 years and all but…. I really want this to be our permanent home, I actually made some really nice friends,”

“Honey, you know that sooner or later you are going to regret what you just said…”

“How?”

“You remember that time when you were in 4th grade? We were living in France and you had some really nice friends there and you said the exact same thing of not wanting to move, but then when you moved into 5th grade, your friends had changed and all and things weren’t working out for you. So, don’t you think you might want to re-think that?”

I didn’t believe what my mother was saying to me! It felt like she was putting my hopes down, but I guess she’s just trying to warn me of things that might happen. I nodded my head slowly and finished up my food.

“I’m going to my room now,” I stated. My parents nodded and I left. I searched through my binder for any homework and stumbled upon the packet that Mrs. Park had given to me. I filled out most of the information on the paper except the parent signature and the part where your parent has to do the payment for the instrument. I exited out of my room and knocked on my parents’ door.

“Who is it?”

“Uhmm… me, Sabrina?” I asked my voice confused because I was the only one outside in the house.

Mom opened the door and I saw she had her face mask on. I jumped back and she laughed.

“What do you need?”

“Here,”

I handed her the packet and her eyes bulged.

“You want to play the guitar?”

“Yup!”

“That’s great! Wait, is it electric or acoustic?”

“It’s acoustic; I don’t really want to do electric,”

“All right, are you going to borrow one or do you want me to buy you one?”

“I’ll borrow, I promise not to break it!”

She told me to go back into my room so that she could fill it out and I did as ordered. As I was about to hop into bed, I quickly checked my cell phone again and saw that I had no new text messages. I sighed and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of food and I quickly changed into my uniform. I gathered my things into my backpack and saw the packet that I gave mom last night. I saw that she filled out the packet correctly and I slipped it inside my binder. I came out of my bedroom and saw my mom had set the table just for me.

“Good Morning!” she smiled.

“Morning,”

“Are you hungry?”

“Mhmm!”

I sat down and saw that she made me some kind of pancake and a side dish of fresh watermelon. I quickly ate it and jumped inside the Lexus.

“Well you seem a little excited!”

“Yup! I can’t wait to see all my friends again!!”

“Friends?! How did you get friends so fast??”

“Mom!”

I softly shoved her shoulder and she laughed.

“Hon, I’m just kidding! I’m glad that you made friends already,”

We finally got to the school and she dropped me off at the front. I checked the time in the car before I left and saw that it was only 6:13 and I still had 17 more minutes until school officially started.

“Are you sure I can drop you off right now? It’s still really early,”

“I’m sure! Oh and mom, I’m staying after school today to try out for track team and other stuff, I brought some extra clothes too so you can pick me up at 4:10 instead of 2:10 okay?”

“Well, your father and I have a meeting with his boss so I’ll have to pick you up later, could you go home with a friend or something and I’ll pick you up there?”

“Sure! I’ll ask Joi, I’ll text you okay?”

“All right, but before you go with her you have to tell me first!”

“I know, I know! Bye!”

I closed the car door and ran inside the school.

--

Korean:

I went inside our hallway and put my things inside my locker. I decided to go check if anyone was in the HQ and just wait in there. I entered the room with the key that SeoHyun had given me and saw SeKyung eonnie and SeoHyun sitting on the couch talking to each other.

“Annyeong!” I yelled.

They turned around and ran over to me once they saw me. SeoHyun gave me a hug and SeKyung eonnie gave me one too! I was so surprised and she chuckled.

“Annyeong!” they both replied.

“Why are you two here so early?”

“SeKyung eonnie and I are both in leadership and we always come early, well I do every day. SeKyung Eonnie only comes early if she is not on a busy schedule, working, filming, or with SHINee.”

“Ahh,”

“The others usually come early too, but I don’t know where they are…”

Suddenly the door flew open and the rest of the “crew” came piling in.

“Where were you guys?” SeoHyun asked going towards Joi.

“Aigoo… we were stopped by a teacher because Siwon and HyungJun were both yelling really loud in the hallways, we were all lectured because of them.”

Siwon and HyungJun pouted and started wrestling with each other. Nichkhun and Victoria were also there drinking coffee and talking with SeKyung. The SHINee members weren’t there, of course. They probably were doing something.

“Is SHINee here?” I asked Joi.

“Mhmm! They aren’t really busy on Tuesdays or Thursdays, but it depends.

“Oh, well, where are they?”

“They’re coming! Relax!!”

“Araseo,”

I checked the time and saw that it was 6:25.

“Yah, we have 5 minutes until the bell rings, let’s go now,” SeoHyun instructed leading everyone out of the room.

Joi and I walked together to math class and I secretly looked out for SHINee. ‘Where are they??’ I panicked. We walked into class and sat down in our assigned seats. Mrs. Hwang smiled at me and I smiled back. I felt like I’ve been to this school for forever! I still couldn’t shake the feeling off my mind. The bell rang and we all began class.

--

“Yah! Why were you not paying any attention in class?” Joi questioned me.

“Oh, I was! I was just daydreaming,”

“About what?”

“Uhmm… nothing,” I lied. I was still thinking about it secretly. SHINee and Kim KiBum talking to me. My heart jumped inside. It felt like a dream come true.

We got to science class and Mr. Han was busy typing things into his computer that he hadn’t noticed us come in at all. We sat in our seats and SeoHyun, HyungJun, Siwon, and Nichkhun came in at the same time. “Annyeong!” SeoHyun waved to us. “Annyeong!” Joi, Nichkhun, and I waved back. Siwon and HyungJun purposely ignored her. She gave them a cold look and they slowly moved away from her.

“Ahh! Joi and Sabrina!” SeoHyun called.

“Neh?” we said in unison.

“There is going to be a get together at my house on Saturday at 10:00 a.m., would you be able to come?”

“Oh! I can come!” Joi answered first.

“Jinjja?! Sure! I’m pretty sure I’m free. Who else is coming?” I asked curiously.

“Nichkhun, Victoria, SeKyung eonnie, and the SHINee members!” SeoHyun exclaimed.

Siwon and HyungJun looked over at her and she brushed them aside.

“They won’t be coming,” she whispered to us pointing at the two quiet boys.

Joi and I looked at each other and laughed. SeoHyun looked at us in confusion and the bell rang. Mr. Han had started today’s lesson.

--

“Wah! Mr. Han was so strict today!” Joi whined.

“Yah! At least we don’t have any homework,” I giggled.

We all walked together to the HQ watching our backs to see if anyone was following us. We got to the room and saw Victoria listening to music by herself. Nichkhun ran over to her and gave her a hug. I smiled at the cute couple and Joi pulled me over to the radio. She changed the music station and we heard ‘Hello’ by SHINee playing. I started singing and I heard more people singing coming from a distance. I turned around and saw SHINee entering the room all of them singing together. My heart jumped and so did I. I ran over to the door to greet them but Joi grabbed my arm telling me not to freak out.

“Haven’t we gone through this whole lesson already?!” Joi yelled in my ear.

“Grrr….” I growled at her.

“Annyeong!” Joi shouted.

The SHINee members waved to her and I stared in jealousy. I wanted to be noticed by SHINee like that!! I used my manners and calmly sat on the sofa waiting for TaeMin to start talking to me or something. Surprisingly, he did come over and he sat next to me.

“Annyeong noona!” he gave a cute eye smile and he literally melted my heart with his cuteness.

“Annyeong!”

“Did you like that text message I sent you last night??”

“Mmm! I loved it! I saved in my pictures,”

He grinned and I looked away trying not to get any more of my organs destroyed by his adorable smile. We sat there quietly for a minute until SeoHyun broke the silence.

“Is everyone coming to my house on Saturday?”

“I’ll asked manager hyung, I don’t know if we are busy or not,” Onew answered for the rest of the members.

“Araseo,” SeoHyun pouted.

“So, so far, Victoria, Nichkhun, Sabrina, and Joi are coming for sure, and SeKyung eonnie, HyungJun, and Siwon are not coming because SeKyung eonnie has a busy schedule and those 2… well, whatever,”

We all got back to talking to each other and I urged myself to talk to Kim KiBum who was sitting on the floor by himself fixing the D.V.D’s on the shelf. I was going to talk to TaeMin but he went to go talk to SeoHyun. I tried thinking of ways to start a conversation with him but didn’t have the courage to go up to him. I watched as he finished putting the last D.V.D on the shelf and quickly looked away as he turned around. To my surprise he started walking towards me. I hid my face with my hair and he sat on the other side of the sofa.

“Uhmm, Sabrina-ssi,” he started to say.

I looked up slowly and brushed the hair in my face behind my ear.

“Neh?” I asked trying my best not to stutter.

Suddenly he moved closer to me and reached over me. I looked back at him and saw that he was waving the T.V. remote at me. I slightly smiled and he chuckled turning on the T.V. ‘Oh…My...Gosh…’ I rubbed my knees and scratched my head nervously and watched as Key laughed at the show on T.V. He looked at me and I turned my head away. I got up slowly and walked towards SeoHyun and TaeMin.

“Shouldn’t we start going to 3rd period?” I wondered trying to get away from the awkwardness that happened a few minutes ago.

“Oh! Thank you for reminding me!”

“Mmm,”

Everyone immediately started going at the door before SeoHyun had to make everyone leave. I said good-bye to Joi and headed towards Mrs. Park’s music class. As I walked I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Key grinning and holding something out to me.

“You forgot this,” he handed me the packet of paper and I saw that it was my packet for my instrument for music.

“Oh! Ahh, K-kamsahamnida,” I stuttered.

He smiled and ran the other way. I ran into the music classroom and got Key out of my head. Mrs. Park came over to my desk and I looked up.

“Oh, Mrs. Park! I have my packet,” I gave the packet to her and she smiled widely.

“Good choice! If you’d like, you can pick up the guitar after school, I’d be happy to supply you a case and pick,”

“Kamsahamnida! Oh! I was also wondering about the new club that you created, the private lessons for piano and extra lessons on piano,”

“Sure! I’d be happy to! I only open lessons for those that are really good, but I can also help you too. You are especially lucky too because the maximum number of students that I’m willing to tutor at my own house is 2 or 3. I can only do that many people, its crazy right? Opening a club only for a few people,”

“Anniya! I think it’s a great idea! Having too many students would be hard to keep up with and things,”

She nodded and went back to her desk. She started the lesson and handed out sheets of music. She gave us a few minutes to read over them and I sat there confused at what was going on. I pretended to read it when I saw a piece of paper slide onto my desk. Mrs. Park gave me a sheet of music notes and I had to fill out the note name on the side. It only took me 5 minutes and everyone had gotten up to get their instruments. I watched as people took out big instruments and really small ones. Mrs. Park started instructing the class what to do and I observed as she explained every step slowly that I could join in also.

Once she got the class settled she allowed me to watch the other students work and practice the new music for the rest of the period.

--

When class ended, I went to get my bento box in my locker and walked to the HQ by myself. Apparently I was the last one to arrive and everyone was already there chowing down on their food. I ate next to Siwon and HyungJun this time. They both seemed very quiet and I was a little surprised.

“Yah, what’s wrong?” I asked both of them.

“Anniya, everything’s fine,” Siwon answered for HyungJun.

“Jeongmal?”

“Mm….”

I still couldn’t believe him and I saw that he was staring at SeoHyun. I figured that he was especially angry at her because HyungJun had seemed all better talking with Key. I shrugged it all off and enjoyed the rest of my lunch.

--

After P.E., I walked with TaeMin again to Mr. Choi’s reading class.

“Noona! How was your last class?”

“P.E.? Eh, it was tiring like always,”

“Jinjja? I always miss P.E., I have it first period, it’s my favorite class actually, and I hate not going to P.E.” He pouted.

“Ahh, kenchana! I’m sure you’ll be able to go still when you’re not busy. If not… we can work out together!”

“Jeongmal?!”

“Mmm! We can go jog at the park or something,” I cheered him up.

“That sounds good!!” he exclaimed in excitement.

I giggled and he did too. We got to class and I could tell that TaeMin was really interested in this subject. He was paying lots of attention while I was thinking of other random things. Soon the bell rang indicating the end of 5th period. I ran out of the classroom forgetting all about TaeMin but he caught up to me. We both walked together to our next class and had nothing to say to each other except when we said good-bye when we got to our class.

--

After 6th period was done, I went to get my extra clothes in my locker but left my binder and backpack in my locker. I planned to get it after I finished trying out. After I got everything I needed, I found Joi in the HQ and I asked her if I could go with her to her house when I finished my after school activity auditioning. She shrieked in excitement but then frowned.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Well, I have bad news…”

“What is it?”

“My mom said that you can come over, but no one will be able to pick us up….”

“Oh,”

“But we can walk home,” she suggested.

“But won’t it be really dark?”

“Anni… well yeah, but we’ll have someone to protect us!” Joi exclaimed.

“Hmm?”

I looked over at her and saw that she was pointing at someone. I looked at her direction and saw that she was pointing at JongHyun.

“Him?”

“Mhmm! He has to walk home too; he’s staying after school also to make-up his tests that he has missed.”

“He can walk us home,”

“Ahh, okay,” I replied.

I gathered my things up and Joi followed me while I went around to sign up for my after school activities.

-End Chapter 5-

Wahh! Such a long chapter… I think… xD

Please Message me!! Anything you’d like to say to me?! Keke~ Just kidding^^ But please message and comment and subscribe! Thank You!(: