Too Many Coincidences Ch. 7 (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

Too Many Coincidences~ (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

 

Sabrina P.O.V-

“Wow! The week went by so fast!” I exclaimed as I twirled around in the courtyard of the school. It was already Friday and I had successfully finished my first whole week of school in Korea. I grabbed Joi’s hands and we spun around crazily and laughed. I was so excited for Saturday’s get together.

“Yah! Sabrina! I thought that you still had to try out for choir and swim team!” Joi yelled at me.

“I know! I already tried out for swim team! I made it in group b!” I grinned.

“What about choir?”

“The teacher still isn’t available. I have to try out next week on Monday after school….” I groaned.

I said good-bye to everyone for I saw my mother parked on the curb waiting for me.

“Hi mom,” I closed the door behind me and waved to my friends from the window.

“Hi hon,”

We finally got home and I reminded my mom about the get together on Saturday and that she has to take me to SeoHyun’s house by 9:30 and that if it was okay for me to sleepover with her, Joi, and Victoria. She agreed and I jumped around all the way to my room. I packed my clothes for the weekend and was so glad that SeoHyun had paid for my make-up, all sorts of bags, shoes, accessories, pajamas, a bathing suit, undies, and cute clothes. As I finished up putting the last pieces of clothing in my bag, I felt something vibrate on my bed. I looked under the covers and saw that it was my phone. I checked it and saw that I had a new text message from SeoHyun reminding me about everything. I replied back with a smiley face and stayed alive for the rest of the night.

--

‘Rrrrinnnggg!’ I immediately got up once I heard the alarm and stared at the clock. Only 7:45 a.m. but I was very excited for today. I quickly jumped out of bed, folded my blankets, slipped on my slippers, and stuffed my favorite stuffed animal in my bag full of my “sleepover clothes.” I washed my face hard to get all of the dirt off, brushed my teeth, took a short shower, applied some make-up on, and finally changed into my clothes. I walked out of my room with all of my things ready and saw that none of my parents were up yet. I guided myself towards the kitchen and pulled out a bowl of cereal.

“Mom? Dad? Are you awake yet?” I whispered knocking on their door.

Suddenly the door swung open and I saw my mom already dressed standing in the doorway smiling.

“Huh? How do I look?” she twirled around and I examined her very dressy clothes.

“Wow mom, are you going to a job interview or something?” I laughed.

“No! Your father and I are having a very special meeting at his work today. And, your father’s friends are coming in and we are going to just hang out together just like you are with your friends! That’s why I’m letting you sleep over with your friends today because we won’t be home until late at night….” She raised her eyebrows and smirked.

“Oh… well let’s go!” I pulled my mom’s arm towards the front door and she stopped me.

“It’s still very early!”

“No it’s not! It’s already 9:13 and I have to be there by 9:30!” I yelled at her.

“Oh! Okay, fine!”

I grabbed all of my things and we headed towards SeoHyun’s house. I told my mom the directions and she followed. Once we got there, we both gasped at the beautiful houses. We kept going through the community until we reached her house. There was a big, beautiful white gate guarding the house and her actual house was humongous! It was a beautiful white mansion with a fountain in the front. My mother and I both spazzed at the beautiful home and she dropped me off at the front door. I waved to her and she drove out.

The grass was trimmed nicely and was very green. I rang the doorbell and someone came to the door right away.

Korean:

“Annyeonghaseyo, may I help you?” he asked. He was dressed in a nice black suit and had on white gloves.

“Oh, I’m here for SeoHyun’s sleepover and get together,” I replied quietly.

“Yes, come in,”

I walked inside the house and the first thing I saw in front of me was a beautiful swimming pool connected to the outside. There was a little relaxing area in the middle of the pool with a sofa inside and a little table too. My mouth hung out in amazement and I felt someone tap my shoulder.

“Aigoo!” I screamed but covered my mouth quickly after.

“Annyeong!” SeoHyun greeted.

“Annyeong!” I gave her a hug and she giggled.

“I love your house! It’s very beautiful!” I told her.

“Oh, kamsahamnida, my parents both are managers of car companies that’s why,” she explained.

“Oh,”

“Let me take your bags!” she looked over at my 2 heavy bags that I was carrying and gasped at the many things I brought.

“Ah, neh,” I chuckled.

“Butler Lee!” she called her voice loud but sweet.

“Yes Miss?”

“Will you take Sabrina’s things to my room please?”

“Of course,”

He took my bags from me and went up the flight of stairs. I watched as it was amazing for him to carry both of my heavy bags up those long stairs.

“I just got a text message saying that Joi, Victoria, Nichkhun, and the SHINee members are coming now!” she squealed in excitement, so did I.

“The SHINee members are coming?!” I spazzed.

“Mmm! Their manager let them come! Wah! He’s so nice!” she giggled.

“Oh and by the way! Thank you for buying my things yesterday…” I confessed.

“No problem! Oh! I can see you are wearing the clothes from yesterday!! Wah! It looks so good on you!” she smiled widely.

“Oh, kamsahamnida! I love your clothes, too!”

We both sat down in the kitchen and drank tea and talked about what we should do today while we waited for the rest of the crew. Suddenly, we heard the doorbell ring and Butler Lee opened it. We heard him talking to someone and he finally let them in. Victoria, Joi, Nichkhun, and the SHINee members all piled in greeting both me and SeoHyun. I was probably guessing that everyone has been to her house before since they didn’t really mind the awesome format of the house.

“Is everyone ready?” SeoHyun asked everyone.

“Neh!” we all replied together.

“Then let’s go!”

We all headed out the door and entered SeoHyun’s car. The SHINee members and Nichkhun drove in a separate car and all the girls rode in SeoHyun’s. Victoria, Joi, and I both sat inside the car and watched as SeoHyun walked towards us. Suddenly, she paused and we all saw two cars come in through the gate. She stopped and ran over to them and saw 2 guys walk out.

-SeoHyun’s P.O.V.-

“Yah! What are you two doing here?! I thought I said that you can’t come!” I yelled at the two guys who happened to be Choi Siwon and Kim HyungJun.

“Mianhamnida,” Siwon said first and HyungJun followed his lead.

“I’m sorry for not ever listening to you and acting stupid, will you please forgive me?” Siwon confessed.

“Me too!” HyungJun added.

“Pssh, wae?” I scoffed.

“Please?” Siwon asked suddenly handing me a bouquet of flowers for his forgiveness.

I stood there blank for a moment but then woke back up to my senses. I still didn’t know what to do next.

“F-f-fine!” I blurted out.

“Hmm?” Siwon questioned.

“I forgive both of you,” I chuckled and gave them both a hug.

I dropped the flowers off into the house and led the crew out of the gate and into a place of fun!

--

“We’re here!” I yelled and we all got out of our cars.

“Where are we?” Joi asked.

“The spring carnival!” I exclaimed and I ran out of the parking lot and into the big line of people buying tickets.

-Sabrina’s P.O.V.-

“Here! Everyone take your tickets!” SeoHyun handed each of us one ticket and we handed it to the administrator who handles the tickets.

Once we all got in we stood there for a second staring at the many rides and games that there were to ride and play.

“I have an idea! Since there are 12 of us…. Let’s split into groups and go with the people you want to ride and play with so that there won’t be so many of us together.” SeoHyun suggested.

Everyone nodded in agreement and made 2 small groups. Joi, SeoHyun, TaeMin, JongHyun, Siwon, and I formed group 1 and Victoria, Nichkhun, Key, Onew, MinHo, and HyungJun formed group 2. We all headed in different directions and our group started with a roller coaster. It was called the “Fire Dragon” (by the way, these rides and games are not real! I just made them up… ehehe~) it was a very fast, and intense roller coaster with many twists, turns, and loops.

“Who’s going to be my partner?” Joi asked searching our group.

“I will!” I grinned.

“Yay!” she smiled.

“You better watch over her Joi, she might get herself hurt or something,” JongHyun teased.

“Hehe~ I will sunbaenim!” she giggled.

“I guess I’ll be with TaeMinnie,” JongHyun shook TaeMin’s head playfully.

“And I must be with Siwon,” SeoHyun declared.

We got to the front of the line and Joi ran to the front cart. I tried to pull her back in sitting in the middle but she wanted to sit in the front cart. My leg started to bounce up and down and my heart started to race for I was actually pretty scared. TaeMin and JongHyun were going to sit in the cart behind us and then SeoHyun and Siwon.

“Yah, are you scared?” I heard come beside me. I saw JongHyun chuckling and staring at my bouncing leg.

“Anni! I’m perfectly fine!” I lied.

“Are you sure? TaeMin and I can switch spots with you if you want,” he offered.

“Ah, kenchana, I’ll be fine,” I lied once more.

He nodded his head and the roller coaster came coming in. Joi shook my shoulders in excitement and we sat down in our seats. I buckled up my seatbelt and the workers came over to check on us. The lady pulled my seatbelt to check if it was on right and I panicked for I felt it come loose a little tiny bit when she pulled it.

“Wait!! Y-you have to check mine a-a-again!” I stuttered nervously.

“Hahahaha!” I heard come behind me.

“Wah, this is so funny!” I saw it was JongHyun and he started laughing crazily.

Suddenly, the roller coaster started to move and we headed into a dark tunnel and I started to panic.

“JAKKAMAN (wait)” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“HAHAHA!” JongHyun laughed.

“Yah! It’s not f-f-f-funny…..” I panicked even more once we started going up the hill a tear rolling down my eye.

“Yah! Kenchana?!” he asked me, suddenly turning worried.

“Mmm…” I replied softly.

“Are you sure? I can tell someone to stop the ride,” he suggested.

“Anniya, I think I’m just over reacting…” I turned my frown upside down into a small smile and wished for the best. We go to the top of the hill and…..

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Joi and I screamed crazily.

“I’m going to kill you, Joi!” I screamed at her.

“Wae?!!!” she replied.

“For making myself be your partner!!” I yelled back my face being literally blown off by the wind that was being thrown back by the cold wind.

The ride ended and I finally relaxed. I was out of breath but I was happy that all of that was over.

NOTICE!: Would you like to see what happened on JongHyun/TaeMin’s and SeoHyun/Siwon’s ride on the roller coaster?! Well if you’d like… here it is! But if not, you may skip this part~

On the Hill of the roller coaster:

JongHyun/TaeMin:

“Hyung! Hyung! I feel free like a bird!” TaeMin smiled stretching his arms out.

“Yah! Keep your hands in the ride, or else you’ll get hurt!” JongHyun nagged keeping his dongsaeng safe.

“Here we go Hyung! Are you scared?!” TaeMin asked as they were about a minute away from the drop.

“Anni! But I know you are!”

“Anniyo! I’m not scared! Watch!”

The roller coaster then stopped in its tracks at the edge of the hill and suddenly rapidly rushed down.

“Ahhhh!” JongHyun screamed.

“AHHHHHH!! HYUNG!!! GET ME OFF! GET ME OFF!!” TaeMin screamed his face scared and worried.

“Hahaha! You told me that you weren’t scared!!” JongHyun teased as he raised his hands up.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” TaeMin kept screaming.

The ride finally came to a stop and TaeMin jerked forward for the ride make a sudden stop.

“Aigoo, that was really intense!” JongHyun sighed letting out a big breath.

“Hyung! You told me that this wasn’t scary!” TaeMin pouted.

“Yah! What happened to being a free bird?!” he teased back.

“Eh?”

JongHyun nudged TaeMin’s arm and rubbed the top of his head calming him down.

On the Hill of the roller coaster:

SeoHyun/Siwon:

“Wah! The view from up here is so beautiful!” SeoHyun exclaimed happily clapping her hands together.

“Mmm! Are you scared?” Siwon asked her.

“Mm….. it depends,” SeoHyun replied.

“If you get scared…. I’ll be here,” Siwon smiled.

“Araseo,” SeoHyun giggled.

The roller coaster then stopped in its tracks at the edge of the hill and suddenly rapidly rushed down.

“AHHHH!!” SeoHyun and Siwon both screamed.

SeoHyun hid her face in Siwon’s arm and he chuckled. He raised his free arm up in the air and SeoHyun screamed in his other arm. The ride then came to a stop and SeoHyun grasped onto Siwon’s hand.

“U-Uhh…” Siwon stared at her.

“Oh, mianhae…” SeoHyun released her hand from his and got out of her seat.

--

2 hours later:

“Okay! What will be our last ride or attraction?” SeoHyun asked.

“Mmm…” everyone thought for a moment.

“Oh! That one!” TaeMin exclaimed and pointed towards a dark eerie building.

“Haunted mansion?” SeoHyun examined the sign.

“Araseo! Let’s go!” she led everyone towards it and entered the building first.

“Oh annyeong!” she greeted the scary mummies who were at the entrance.

“It says that you can go together in a group!” Joi said as she read the sign.

“Yay!” we cheered.

We got to the front of the line and entered the house. As we walked, scary music played in the background and the girls freaked out. We passed by a hall of mirrors that showed yourself in a scary way. I jumped back and fell on someone.

“Ah!” I screamed.

I looked behind me and saw JongHyun who was on the floor rubbing his head.

“Yah! Kenchana?” I asked him.

“Uhh…” he groaned.

He got up from the floor and we looked around to find the rest of the group but there was no one around.

“Yah, where did everyone go?” I looked around but only saw me in a bunch of mirrors.

“They must’ve left us, come on let’s go,” he motioned me towards the front but I pushed him back.

“What are you doing?” he looked at me confused.

“I don’t want to be in the front!” I admitted.

“It’s better than being in the back…” he muttered.

Suddenly, I felt a quick puff of warm air hit the back of my neck like someone was breathing behind me. I quickly turned around and saw a scary creature standing in front of my face. My eyes widened and I screamed.

“AHHHH! GET AWAY FROM ME!” I screamed and bumped into JongHyun, again. I fell on him and the creature ran away.

“Why do you always fall on me??” he groaned picking himself off the ground.

“Mianhae!! I’m get scared easily…”

“Oh Jeongmal?!?!” he replied sarcastically.

“Well, I’m going to go find the rest of the group if you’re not going to help then you can find your way,” he walked away and I followed.

“Wait! Don’t leave me!” Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around him from the back and he stopped.

“W-what are you doing?”

“Mianhae,” I released my arms and he looked back at me.

“F-fine, let’s go then…” he stuttered and grabbed my arm pulling me out of the haunted house.

He ran like crazy and I tried keeping up closing my eyes so that nothing would scare me and cause me to fall again.

“We’re here.” His voice was firm and he had released my arm.

“Oh, kamsahamnida,” I looked around and saw that we were outside where the carnival was.

“Where is everybody?” I whispered to myself. I looked around and saw a group of people jumping up and down waving their hands around. They ran over to us and started yelling.

“Yah! Where were you two?!” everyone asked.

“You guys left us! So we had to find our way back by ourselves,” I explained.

“Well, we have to go now or else we’ll be late!” SeoHyun ran towards the parking lot and we all followed.

“What will we be late for?” I asked.

“Just get in!”

We got into the car and drove off to the place where we would supposedly be late for.

--

“We’re here!”

Everyone got out of the car and stood still for SeoHyun was jumping up and down in excitement.

“We were just here two days ago….” Victoria whined.

“So? We’re here with everyone this time! Let’s shop!” she laughed and walked rapidly towards the mall.

I had nothing in mind to buy since we had been here 2 days ago and I needed everything that I needed. I followed the rest of the group for they were ahead of me and I tried to catch up.

--

45 minutes later:

“I’m finished! Is everyone else?” SeoHyun stared at us in shock and we shrugged.

“You guys were supposed to shop for your bathing suits! We were supposed to go swimming when we got home…. But I guess this will have to do…” she lifted up a bag and showed us the things inside. It was full of different kinds of bathing suits.

“Yah, I already have my own…. Why did you buy another one?” I questioned her.

“Well, now you have another one!” she grinned.

“Aigoo… this girl is addicted to shopping for other people and spending lots of money on them,” I whispered to myself.

“Fine… let’s go eat now!”

Then, all of us woke up and started running for the cars leaving SeoHyun behind.

“Oh, well I’m guessing you’re all hungry then?”

--

We entered the restaurant and saw that there was also a live concert inside.

“Wow! Are those people famous?” I asked.

“Anni, they just perform here to get famous,” SeoHyun explained.

The waitress took us to a large table in the middle of the floor where we could see the people performing right in front of our faces.

After we ordered our food, we all watched the person perform their last song. Everyone cheered at the end and everything turned quiet. I sat next to Joi and SeoHyun but nobody was talking to anyone except the SHINee members and Nichkhun and Victoria.

“Okay! We have a special solo act coming up next so please give it up for……………………… Jung YongHwa!!” the announcer exited off stage and I stared at SeoHyun and Joi who were looking back at me.

“Yah! What is he doing here?!” SeoHyun panicked.

“I don’t know!” Joi and I replied in unison.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jung YongHwa, I’ll be performing 3 songs tonight, kamsahamnida,” YongHwa started to sing and SeoHyun hid her face with a napkin.

“Mwoya?!” Siwon laughed pulling the napkin away from her face.

“Yah! Stop! Stop!” she yelled.

“I’m genie for you girl~” YongHwa sang.

Siwon ripped the napkin off her face and she screamed very loud. Then, everyone stopped what they were doing, including YongHwa, and stared our way.

“Uh-oh….” SeoHyun whispered.

“S-S-SeoHyun?” YongHwa said in the microphone.

SeoHyun couldn’t help it but she looked up and he turned frozen.

“A-a-ah, Excuse me…” YongHwa left the stage and we sat there in shock.

“Do you know him?” Siwon looked at SeoHyun with a serious face and she shook her head.

“Nothing you need to know…” she replied.

The waitress came with our orders and we all picked our food, not in the mood to eat. SeoHyun didn’t even touch her plate but she sat there staring at it.

“I’m going to go outside to get some fresh air,” SeoHyun announced and she got out of her seat.

-SeoHyun P.O.V.-

I stood outside of the restaurant and erased everything that had just happened. I stood there for a few minutes and motioned myself back inside but something kept me from doing so. I looked behind me and saw Jung YongHwa holding my arm back.

“Y-yah, what are you doing?” I questioned him.

“Mianhae,” he let go of my hand and I stood there blankly in front of him.

“About Thursday, I’m really sorry about SoHee, she’s such a baby always making me do things for her…. And she’s not my girlfriend, she just thinks that she is,” he rolled his eyes.

“Oh, well,” I grabbed the door to go inside but he pulled me back.

“I hope I get to see you tomorrow as well,” he commented.

I realized that he had told me on Thursday to meet him at the same place in the mall on Sunday but I shrugged it off.

“If you plan on me to be there then go ahead, but don’t keep your hopes up,” I replied coldly and ran back inside.

I sat back next to Sabrina and Joi and they continued to eat there food. I looked in front of me and saw Siwon also eating. ‘Might as well eat so that I won’t starve myself.’ I started to eat my meal but was distracted by the crowd of people cheering. I looked there direction and saw that they were staring at the stage. YongHwa had just walked on waving to the crowd and smiling. Then suddenly, he looked my way and he winked. My eyes widened and Sabrina and Joi squealed like fan girls.

“Yah! Who’s he?” I heard Siwon say.

I didn’t reply for YongHwa had started to speak into the microphone.

“Annyeonghaseyo, right now I’ll be singing a new song called ‘Sweet Holiday,’ I made this song for a special friend of mine so I hope that she will receive my message,”

He looked at me again and smiled and I actually giggled to myself, waiting to see what his message was. He then began to sing:

“Nan geu-dael man-na haeng-bok-hab-ni-da

Nan geu-dael man-na ggum-eul ggub-ni-da

Geu-dae-man bo-myeon u-seum-i na-jyo

A-ma-do sa-rang-in-ga-bwa,”

Translation:

“I am happy because I met you
I dream because I met you
I laugh whenever I see you
Perhaps this is love,”

My face suddenly widened as he sang those few lines and I then realized how he had written this new song in 2 days ever since we met on Thursday. He then kept singing:

“Cheo-eum bon sun-gan Stop my heart

Ggum-eun a-nil-gga Fall in love

Du-geun-dae-neun mam Oh my girl

This is love,”

Translation:

“From the first time I saw you, Stop my heart
Wondering if this is a dream, Fall in love
My beating heart, Oh my girl
This is love,”

The rest of the translation went like this:

“I wonder how to confess
if you’ve found out about my feeling
if you think the same as me
Everyday I`m thinking of you
Our very own Sweet Holiday”

At the end of the song everyone cheered and so did I. He grinned and waved at me and I chuckled.

“Wah! SeoHyun! That song was for you! He’s so nice! You two would be perfect for each other!!” Joi screamed at me.

“Mwoya?! Who’s that? Does he go to our school?” Siwon asked his face shocked.

“I don’t think so…” I replied my face flushed with red.

“Kamsahamnida, I hope to see you all again!” YongHwa yelled in the microphone. He exited off stage and I followed him with my eyes.

He went out of the back door and I frowned.

“I’ll be right back,” I whispered to Joi and Sabrina.

I ran out of the back door and searched for him. A sudden breeze of cold air rushed by me and I shivered for I was wearing a small sundress. I rubbed my arms for warmth but nothing helped. I decided to go back inside but then felt something warm wrap around me. I quickly turned around and saw YongHwa standing there behind me.

“O-oh…” I stuttered.

“Kamsahamnida,” I bowed down to him for he had given me his jacket.

“So, did you receive my message?” he leaned against the wall and stared at me.

“Oh… neh” I giggled quietly.

We both stood there without saying a word embarrassed at everything.

“So, what grade are you in?” I asked him adjusting myself in the jacket.

“I’m a senior, but I’m home schooled, I’m trying my best to debut in a band or something,” he replied.

“Oh! Jeongmal?! That’s great! I bet you would successfully debut,” I smiled.

“Oh, kamsahamnida. What grade are you in?”

“I’m a junior, at ChungJu High School,”

“Ah, jinjja? I guess I’m also your oppa, right?” he chuckled.

“Oh, neh, that’s right. YongHwa oppa?” I tried out the name and he blushed.

“I like that,” he grinned.

I, myself, blushed too for I was very embarrassed. I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was 2:36 p.m. I opened a folder on my phone where you put a new contact in and handed my phone to him. He seemed to understand and he entered in his phone number and also handed me his phone for me to enter my information. He quickly gave it back to me and I placed it in my pocket.

“I guess I should go now, my friends are probably waiting for me,” I told him. I took off his jacket and handed it to him.

“Keep it,” he said back handing me his jacket.

“Eh?”

“I don’t want you to be sick tomorrow,” he winked and walked away with his guitar in his hand.

‘What?’ I finally realized that on Thursday he had told me to meet him back at that same place where we met on Sunday. I jumped around excitedly and headed back inside the restaurant to eat.

--

-Sabrina P.O.V.-

After we finished eating, we all got back to SeoHyun’s house to finish up the rest of the day which was go swimming and then watch a movie in her big movie theater. Once we got back, we all dressed into our bathing suits and dived into the large pool.

“Wah! It’s so pretty out here!” I exclaimed as I went over to the gate and saw a big view of the city. (The pool is in the inside of the house but connects to the outside, so the house is basically indoors and outdoors… if that makes sense… O.O)

I floated on my back in the warm hot sun and relaxed by closing my eyes. I could hear lots of yelling and splashing and I quickly opened my eyes and saw Siwon, HyungJun, SeoHyun, Victoria, JongHyun, and TaeMin playing around by running around the pool. I laughed and went back to enjoying my little “tan.” As I rested, the yelling and screaming was coming closer and closer to me and then. ‘SPLASH!’ and I almost forgot how to breathe again.

-End Chapter 7-

Wah! So many stories to talk about!! The Sabrina/JongHyun, SeoHyun/Siwon, SeoHyun/YongHwa, and a cute brother relationship TaeMin/JongHyun.

Outfits!!! Yay! I finally got to do a few outfits for this chapter! I only got to do the girls’ outfits… So…

Sabrina’s Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30275241

SeoHyun’s Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30275308

Joi’s Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30275356

Victoria’s Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/too_many_coincidences_ch.7/set?id=30275464

Bathing Suits!!-

SeoHyun’s Bathing Suit:

http://www.polyvore.com/too_many_coincidences_ch.7/set?id=30275565

Joi’s Bathing Suit:

http://www.polyvore.com/too_many_coincidences_ch.7/set?id=30275625

Victoria’s Bathing Suit:

http://www.polyvore.com/too_many_coincidences_ch.7/set?id=30275671

Sabrina’s Bathing Suit:

http://www.polyvore.com/too_many_coincidences_ch.7/set?id=30275728