Too Many Coincidences Ch. 11 (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

Too Many Coincidences~ (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

 

Sabrina P.O.V.-

-Monday (After School)-

“I’m so nervous….” I gulped and looked through the choir room door.

“You’ll do great! Go!” Joi pushed me into the room and I yelped.

“May I help you?” the teacher asked as she looked up at me.

“Oh… neh… I was wondering if I could try out for your choir group…” I said softly.

“Uhmm… sure. Let me get myself organized first,” she smiled and went off into her office.

She seemed very nice but a very organized person. She looked very young maybe in her late twenties. She was very stylish and seemed like a lively and fun teacher. I glared at Joi through the window and she smiled and walked away.

“Okay, I need you to review this sheet of music and count out its beats for me. Then do it’s solfege like do, re, mi, etc. After that, we’re going to do some voice exercises and then you have to sing a song that you prepared. Araseo?”

My eyes bulged and my heart started to pound. I gulped down hard once again and slowly nodded my head.

“You have to do it all in 15 minutes, araseo?”

“N-n-neh…” I stuttered.

“Don’t worry, you’ll do fine~ I’ll be in my office if you need me,” she smiled and walked away in her office closing the door.

I found a seat on the risers and placed the sheet of music gently on my lap. ‘Oish! I don’t remember any of this…’ I sighed and hit my head multiple times.

“Haha, what’re you doing here?” I heard come from beside me.

I looked to my side and saw Lee JinKi looking casual at the doorway. I waved and he walked over to me.

“I’m trying out for the choir group that Joi and SeoHyun are in,”

“Jeongmal?! I’m also in that group… but I’m hardly there for practice and performances so I come in to help the teacher,”

“Oh! That’s cool!”

“Neh, but anyways, focus and good luck!”

“Kamsahamnida…” I sighed.

“What’s wrong?”

“I-I just forgot how to do all of this stuff…” I pouted.

“Don’t worry! Here, I’ll refresh your memory!” he smiled and showed me how to count and sing one measure.

“Oh! Now I remember!” I jumped and did the second measure by myself.

“Great! I’m going to go help the teacher now…. I’ll be listening,” he winked and walked towards the teacher’s office but accidently slipped.

“Aigoo!” he rubbed his back and jumped back up. “Everything I do is always… ONEW SANGTAE (Condition),” I heard him whisper, and I laughed secretly to myself.

--

“Komawa,” I heard the choir teacher say to Onew as he started sorting music sheets.

“Are you ready?” she asked.

“N-neh…” I stuttered and stood up in front of the piano and she played a scale up and down.

I looked at the corner of my eye I saw Onew laughing and staring me. I glared at him and looked back at the teacher.

“Okay, start with the solfege first,” she instructed.

“Neh,”

I carefully watched as I sang the notes, and tried not to mess up. I finally finished and started clapping the measures and doing the vocal exercises.

“Good job, now do you have your song prepared?” she asked as she marked down a few notes on her clipboard.

I nodded and got the sheet of music out of my backpack. I handed her the sheet and she quickly looked over it.

“Okay, you must sing it acapella now,” she demanded and comfortably sat down in her seat.

I nodded and saw Onew staring at me laying back on his seat and waiting for me to begin singing. Then, I finally got it over with and sung.

‘SeeYa: My Heart is Touched/ Touched Hearts:’

‘Eo-jjeon-ji sa-rang-eun eo-ryeon-weo nan a-jik seo-tul-reo

Sa-shil-eun ji-geum-ggeot seul-peum-gwa deo chin-hae sa-rang-eun meon-deut-hae

U-rin seo-ro neo-mu dal-la-seo ba-bo-ra-neun geot-man dalm-a-seo

Ddae-ron eo-geut-na-go ddae-ron bu-dit-hyeo-ya ha-ji-man’

Translation:

‘No wonder love is so difficult, I’m still clumsy

honestly, now I am used to the sadness that love seems far away

We are too similar, only being stupid

Sometimes we have to go separate ways and have to collide each other,

but…’

Suddenly, without any reason, I stopped singing and looked at the choir teacher and Onew quickly and took a deep breath.

“U-uhh….” I stopped and started to turn red.

Then, I heard faint clapping come from the office. We both looked and saw Onew clapping and smiling.

“Wah, Sabrina-ssi that was amazing. I never knew you had such a nice voice,”

“K-kamsahamnida…” I rubbed my hands together nervously and saw the teacher get up from her seat.

“Sabrina Hanks? Right?”

“Neh,”

“Welcome to ChungJu High School’s Choir Group,” she smiled and shook my hand.

“Jeongmal?!!” I spazzed.

“Mmm! Here, you have to fill out all of these forms and return them to me ASAP. Oh, yes, I almost forgot!! I’m Ms. Jo. It’s nice to meet you,”

“Nice to meet you too!” I smiled and exited the room.

“Good Job!” I heard beside me.

“Komawa! I have to thank you for most of it, sunbae,” I punched Onew playfully on the side of his arm and he rubbed my head.

“I have to meet with the other members for dinner now… Want to come?”

“Oh… hmm… maybe… I have to ask my mom,” I answered.

“Araseo, call me, okay?”

“Mmm! See you later!”

I looked around for Joi, but couldn’t see her anywhere. I calmly walked to the front of the school and hopped into the car.

“Guess what?!” I heard my mom scream.

“What?” I asked as I shut the door.

“Your father and I get to go back to Seoul again since your dad’s boss’ boss…. I know it’s confusing, but bear with me. Anyways, your dad’s boss’ boss loved us, and he’s inviting us for dinner! So, when we get home, get dressed in your best attire okay? I don’t want us to be late,” she took off into the street and started to go a bit faster than usual.

“What?! Do I have to go??” I whined.

“Of course you do,” she scoffed.

“But, Onew sunbae is inviting me to dinner with him and the members…” I frowned.

“Seriously? Are they more important than your dad’s boss’ boss?”

“Uhmm… YES.” I answered.

“Uh! Fine, you have to get your own transportation though,”

“I will! Don’t worry!” I smirked.

“So it’s settled. Your father and I are going back to Seoul and will be back tomorrow morning and you are going with your friends to dinner and will be back before we get home!” she emphasized the: ‘Will be back before we get home!’ and I nodded slowly.

--

“Okay! Lock the door! And don’t forget what I told you!”

I quickly locked the door and dialed Onew’s number on my phone. I waited as it rang and jumped once I heard his voice on the other line.

“Sunbae!” I yelled.

“Yah! Why are you yelling??” he yelled back.

“Oh, mianhae,”

“Kenchana,” he chuckled.

“So, are we still meeting for dinner?”

“Neh! You can come?”

“Mmm! My mom said yes,”

“Cool! We’re going to go to that karaoke and Korean barbeque place near the school; do you know where that is?”

“Neh! I know exactly where that is! Who is going to be there?”

“All of the guys…” he laughed softly.

“WHAT?! JUST GUYS?? WAE??” I shrieked and my smile turned into a frown.

“Oh, mianhae,” I heard him laugh.

“Oish! Why didn’t you tell me before??” I shrieked.

“Oh, Sabrina-ssi! Just hurry and come, araseo? Got to go, annyeong!”

I heard the call end and hit the end button on my cell phone multiple times. ‘Ahhh!!! That guy!!’ I screamed in my head. I got ready anyway and started to head out the door. ‘Okay, why am I doing this?’ I asked myself and immediately shrugged it off. All I wanted to do was eat and get out.

--

“Okay, I’m here…” I whispered and entered the restaurant.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed down to the employee at the desk.

The restaurant was not an average restaurant since it was also a karaoke place. When you walked inside, there were a few doors leading into a reserved area for you and your family/friends. It had the karaoke machine and Korean barbeque in it so it was easier for you.

“Annyeonghaseyo, would you like to reserve a room?” she asked politely.

“Oh, anniyo, I’m here with the SHINee members,” I answered.

“Ah, neh! Right this way,” she walked out of her desk area and led me into a room. “They are right in here,” she showed me the door and walked away.

I opened the door and saw all of the guys sitting down and grilling and eating the barbeque. The sweet aroma entered my nose and my face turned bright and happy like something good happened.

“Sabrina-ssi!” they yelled at me. At the table was seated: Onew, MinHo, Key, JongHyun, TaeMin, Siwon, HyungJun, and Nichkhun.

“Annyeong,” I waved and closed the door.

“Come sit, noona! I saved you a seat!” TaeMin hit the seat next to him and I ran over to him.

“Kamsahamnida! Wah! Everything smells and looks great!” I clapped my hands together and they passed me a messy plate of rice, meat, and kimchi. “Yah! Mwoya?!” I looked at them, but they continued to eat. “Yah, you guys are such pigs,” I stuck my tongue out at them and they still ignored me by talking to one another. “Onew sunbae, why did you invite me, the only girl, to your dinner when no other girls are here?!” I yelled at him.

“Eh? Oh, because none of the other girls would come because they are busy, and besides, we all want to know you better,”

I looked at him still confused and went back to eating my food. “Don’t you think we’ll know each other better on the trip to that island?” I asked as I entered a piece of kimchi in my mouth.

“Eh…” they shrugged.

“And SeKyung wants to know if you could help her with her English for her acting,” JongHyun commented with his mouth full.

“Jeongmal? Sure! Tell her I will,” I replied.

“Araseo,” he answered and went back to eating.

--

“Karaoke time!” the guys yelled as they finished their food.

“I’m going to go home now…” I whispered and tip-toed to the door.

“Not so fast! You have to sing a song for us like you did for your audition for choir!” Onew laughed and pulled my arm towards the machine.

“Eh?!”

“Yup! That’s why I invited you. I was only kidding about inviting the other girls… hehe~” he smiled cheekily.

“WHAT?! I’M LEAVING!!!” I ran out of the door, and was safe from everything that happened.

As I walked into my house, I saw a text message from Onew it read: ‘You will sing eventually, Sabrina-ssi, mark my words… =.=’ I erased the message and didn’t bother to text him back. I entered my messy room and started to pick up some of my clothes from the floor.

“Aigoo….” I grunted as I finished up.

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. ‘GRRR! Onew sunbae, tomorrow, I’m going to kill you!!’ I pounded on my bed.

--

*Yawn*

I lifted up my head which was hanging off the side of my bed and examined myself in the mirror.

“Ahh…” I grunted for my hair was messy and my face was full of dried drool and eye boogers.

Suddenly, my eyes widened for it seemed very sunny to be 5:30 a.m. (the time I wake up). I cautiously turned around to look at the clock, but was stopped by the sound of my parents coming inside from their trip to Seoul.

“Finally home!” I heard my mom say.

I exited from my room and my parents didn’t see me. I yelped a little and they finally looked my way.

“SABRINA HANKS!” they both screamed at me.

“What are you doing here still?! Why aren’t you ready?! It’s already late!” mom yelled, but dad left the scene.

I turned around and saw the time was already 7:53 a.m. I shrieked and ran into my room and quickly changed into my uniform. I knew that after I get 3 tardies this semester, I’d have detention. I didn’t bother to comb my hair or wash myself up, but immediately ran out the door. I looked outside and saw that the car wasn’t there.

“Mom! Where’s the car?” I shrieked one hand trying to comb out the tangles from the back of my head and one hand gripping onto my backpack.

“Your dad went to go put some gas into the car, he’ll be back soon,” she answered.

“Uh! I have no time to wait for him!!” I mumbled and ran towards school.

“Sabrina! SABRINA!” I heard my mom call, but I couldn’t just wait there.

--

I entered the main office and went up to the lady who was working there. I combed the back of my hair one more time and waited as she finished writing something.

“May I help you?” she asked.

“Neh, may I have a tardy slip, please?” I asked in my sweetest voice.

“Have you been late this semester?”

“Anniyo,”

“Araseo, here you go. Fill everything out, stamp it, and then you can go off to class,”

She handed me an orange piece of paper and a pen and I filled it out as quickly as I could. I stamped it and looked at the clock one more time. It read 8:13. I gasped for it was already 2nd period. I ran out of the room and stuffed everything into my locker. Finally, I made my way to the science classroom and brushed myself off a little before entering. I peeked through the window and saw that everyone was working quietly, including my group: Joi, SeoHyun, HyungJun, Siwon, and Nichkhun. ‘Okay, you can do this Sabrina; just go in quietly without anyone noticing…’ I grasped onto the door handle and pushed the door open. I walked up to Mr. Han’s desk and he looked up from his work.

“Sabrina-ssi…” he looked at me with a weird face and I smiled.

“Oh, I have a tardy pass,” I handed him the pass and his face turned like he was disgusted by something.

“Okay, have a seat,” he managed to say and motioned me to go sit.

I joined the rest of my friends in the group, and they looked at me with a shocked face. I looked at them back confused and they whispered quietly to me.

“Sabrina-ssi, why are you late, and what happened to you?” SeoHyun asked innocently.

“Neh? Oh… I woke up really late… But, why is everyone looking at me like that?”

“Look,” SeoHyun pulled out a little compact and opened it. Inside were her powder and a small mirror.

“Ah!” I gasped and the two beside me, Joi and Siwon, gasped too and pulled their hands over their noses.

I looked at them and covered my mouth and breathed in it. ‘Oish! I should’ve brushed…’ My breath smelled bad and my face and hair was horrible! I quickly brushed over my hair and rubbed the eye boogers out of the corners of my eyes.

“Hold on,” SeoHyun raised her hand high and Mr. Han walked over to her.

“Yes, SeoHyun?” he asked.

“Uhmm… May I go to the bathroom, please?”

“Sure, just sign out,”

“Kamsahamnida, may I bring Sabrina with me too, please?” she flashed an innocent look and he gave in.

“Fine, but be back in 5 minutes!” he whispered.

We nodded and she pulled me into the girls’ bathroom. She placed me in front of the mirror and took out many products in her bag.

“Let’s get you cleaned up,” she smirked and made me look better and smell fresh in less than 3 minutes. “Good as new~”

We exited out of the bathroom and back into science class. We silently tip-toed to our seats and my table looked at me with wide eyes.

“Whoa! Sabrina-ssi, you smell like…like… FLOWERS!” HyungJun smiled.

“Uh…” I nodded my head and he went back to his work.

-After School-

I entered the room and saw that nobody was there. ‘Hmm… That’s funny, they are usually here before me…’I browsed the room and finally exited the room. As I closed the door, I saw a parade of my friends shrieking and cheering quietly.

“Yah! Quiet down!” I hissed.

“Hurry! Open the door!” they yelled and I was pushed in the room.

“What’s going on?!” I yelled.

“We got our tickets and everything from the administrators! The trip is this weekend you know?” Joi screamed in my face.

I pulled the ticket from her hand and she danced around.

“How come you guys didn’t tell me?” I whined.

“It’s okay! Here,” Siwon handed me something and saw that it was the exact same ticket but with my name on it.

“Eeep!!” I yelped and dance along with Joi.

“What about SeKyung eonnie?” I specifically asked the SHINee members.

“She’ll be coming, too! She’s just finishing the last parts for her movie,” JongHyun proudly answered.

“Well! I’ll meet you guys at the pier on Saturday at 1:15 a.m.! Get packing!” SeoHyun instructed and lead everyone out of the HQ.

-End Chapter 11-

NEW CHARACTERS:

Ms.Jo.jpg

 

Name: Jo MiHye (Will go by Ms. Jo) – The Choir teacher

Real Name: Jo MiHye (Miryo) – Brown Eyed Girls

-Hey Everyone~ To have me upload the next chapter, I need 2 messages/comments! Thanks! I love feedback~^^ Just tell me what you think or what your favorite parts are, I appreciate it!xD