Too Many Coincidences Ch. 16 (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

Too Many Coincidences~ (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

 

Too Many Coincidences

Chapter Sixteen

Sabrina’s P.O.V.-

-At Breakfast-

“Can you pass the butter please!?” I heard multiple demands come from across our breakfast table and everything was hectic that morning.

“Yah! Stop yelling!” SeoHyun shouted over the table. And, a hush went over the crowd… (HUSH!....) – (Haha! Sorry…. Inside “joke”… Keke… back to the story~) everything went quiet and it even felt like the boat had stopped moving!

“Whoa… did the boat just stop or something?” Victoria asked wide-eyed. We got out from our seats and went over to the ends of the boat. Nothing seemed interesting except for the fact that we stopped at a loading station. Nothing seemed to be there except one man who was dressed in a uniform.

“Eh… it’s nothing,” SeoHyun shrugged. A few seconds later, we could hear muffled voices and stomping coming towards us.

“Oh great! Seems like we don’t get the boat to ourselves anymore!! There are people coming aboard!” Siwon complained and we all ran back to our seats to finish our breakfast before all of the people trampled over us.

-After breakfast-

The sixteen of us gathered all of our things and exited out of the café. We opened the doors to a crowded and packed boat with a lot of other teenagers. I wonder why there were no kids, or adults, or seniors. The sixteen of us stuck together like super glue and tried to squeeze through all of the people.

 

“So, you guys, are you confident about our competition?” SeoHyun looked at us in surprise.

“WHAT?!” we yelled back at her.

“Oh… yeah….” I could hear her mumble.

“What do you mean competition?” Joi asked her again calmly but firmly.

“Hehe… I might’ve forgotten to mention a few pieces of information to you guys before we left…” she looked down at the ground in shame and everyone kept staring.

“Oish! Why would you do that SeoHyun?!” Siwon growled and shook his head slowly.

“I’m sorry, okay?! I just thought that we might actually have a chance to compete for the best high school in South Korea,” she answered and the rest of us looked at each other in amazement.

“Competition… for the best high school in Korea… which ultimately means…. We get to be on T.V.?!!” I shrieked but everyone else stared at me in confusion.

“Don’t you think that’s a pretty big detail to leave out, SeoHyun-ah?” Siwon grumbled.

“Mianhamnida…” SeoHyun hung her head in shame and continued walking off by herself.

I watched as Siwon stood there staring at her walk away. He rubbed his forehead stressfully and ran up to her. I watched as he smiled and rubbed her head. ‘Well competition, here I come.’

-In English-

We walked on, dodging every person and every luggage that was populating the whole boat.

“Oh my gosh! Sabrina?!” I could hear a voice call behind me. I quickly turned around and literally screamed inside and out.

“DESARAE?!!” I laughed and ran up to her pulling her into a huge hug. I quickly looked behind me and saw the 15 others watching us in confusion. “What are you doing here?” I asked.

“My dad got stationed here for the navy like your dad!” she answered jumping up and down.

“Seriously?! Wow! I can’t believe it! That’s awesome!! And oh my gosh, you are so different now! Your hair is so long… and blonde! That’s amazing!” I looked at my friend in astonishment.

“Well, I felt like changing it up and growing it out,” she shrugged and gave me another hug. “So, you’re here to compete, too, huh?”

“Yup! I’m here with ChungJu High School,”

“Really? I’m with my new school, JaWoon High School!”

“Cool! I was supposed to go there, but my parents decided for me,” I shook my head remembering what had happened in the past.

“Aww… that ! We could’ve been together at school…” she pouted.

“I know! But…” I turned towards my group who was looking at me in confusion. “I want you to meet my friends!” I encouraged and twisted her around.

“Is that S-SHINee?!” she whispered harshly in my ear.

“Yeah! They go to my school along with actress, Shin SeKyung,” I said proudly and she looked like she was going to faint.

-Korean-

“Omo! It’s so nice to meet you all!” she quickly shook everyone’s hands and walked back shyly next to me.

“You guys! This is my best friend from Japan, Desarae Kwon, she’s half Italian (mom) - half Korean (dad), so she speaks Korean fluently,” I explained and they stared at her in surprise.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Desarae bowed politely and waved.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” they all replied.

“Well… This is: SeoHyun, Joi, Victoria, her boyfriend Nichkhun, Lizzy, her brother JungMin, Choi Siwon, HyungJun, YongHwa, and of course, SeKyung eonnie, her boyfriend JongHyun sunbae and the rest of the SHINee members,” I said all in one breath.

“Wah! It’s great to meet you all!”

“You too!”

-SeoHyun’s P.O.V.-

“Oh, Desarae-ssi, is that your natural hair color?” I looked at Sabrina’s friend’s hair.

“Yeah! It’s so pretty!” the rest of the girls agreed.

“Oh anniyo, my natural hair color is a dark brown; I just dyed it blonde,” she answered with a smile.

“Wow! Your hair is so long too!!! I’ve always wanted longer hair but it just never grows fast enough!” we all went to the back of her and touched her long and silky hair. I backed away from her space and accidently stepped on what seemed to be someone’s foot. “Oh!” I turned back, “Mianhamnida!” I look up a little and see a guy chuckling. I stared at him and her looked me back in the eyes. I suddenly turned away from his gaze and he spoke up.

“Ah, kenchana. I’m Cho KyuHyun. You are?” he introduced himself.

“I’m Seo JooHyun, but I go by SeoHyun,” I quickly shook his hand and gave in a small smile.

“I’ll remember that,” he chuckled and tapped on Desarae’s shoulder.

“Desarae-ssi, we have to go eat now, come on,” he tugged on her arm.

“Jeongmal? Araseo. See you guys later, Annyeong!” we all waved back at her and KyuHyun looked straight back at me and waved. I waved and grinned widely back and felt someone twirl me around.

“Come on, we’re going now!” I saw YongHwa and followed behind.

-The Next Day-

-Sabrina’s P.O.V.-

“Sabrina-ssi! We’re here!!” I felt a quick and sharp shake on my shoulders and looked up at the brightness of the ceiling and a person staring down at me.

“AHH!” I screamed and got up quickly.

“Haha!” I looked at the person and saw that it was SeKyung eonnie. She opened up the blinds wider. “Look! We’re only a few minutes away from the island!” she pointed out the window and I got off the bed quickly to wash up and pack up my things.

-SeoHyun’s P.O.V.-

“Wake up, girls! We’re almost here!” I got up calmly by myself and saw SeKyung eonnie shaking Joi who was still in a very deep sleep. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and as I finished putting on my face mask, I heard a loud knock on the door. I went over to open it for I thought that it was SeKyung who had to get something from the front desk. “Eonnie! You’re back already?” I said but then widened my eyes as I saw all of the boys already ready and packed up in front of our door.

“Hahahahah!! Woke up late, huh?” Key laughed hysterically.

“Yup. What do you guys need?” I whined hiding my face.

“We already checked out of our room and the deck is full, so can we hang around here?” Key asked.

“Oish! Fine… Just stay in this area. We’re still getting our things and ourselves together,” I allowed the ten boys to sit down and I ran off to get ready.

-Sabrina’s P.O.V.-

I tried to brush my teeth in the bathroom but Joi, Victoria, and Lizzy were occupying all of the room so I unknowingly knew what was going on in the living room so I walked out there. I gasped in surprise for all of the guys were there. They all turned around and laughed at my tangled hair, no make-up face, and toothpaste covered face. “Yah! What are you guys doing here?!” I muffled with toothpaste in my mouth. The girls came out here to see what the commotion was all about and the guys cracked up at the other girls. “Why are you all here?!” I asked once again.

“Oh yeah… I forgot to tell you the boys had to come in here…” SeoHyun answered taking the blame.

“WAE?!” the rest of us exclaimed.

“Oh… well… long story! Hurry, we have to… HURRY!”

All of us ran off to change, pack up, and clean up the room a little before we left.

-A few minutes later-

“You all look so much better now!” all the boys surprisingly said together.

“Komawa! Let’s go!” us girls directed and we all hurried out to the deck to get off the ship.

-On the Deck-

“Annyeong!” I heard a loud shriek and watched as Desarae ran our way.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” everyone replied quietly.

“You guys seem tired, did you sleep late?” she asked.

“Neh, we were too excited for the island,” Victoria yawned.

“I’m so excited too! Oh! Hold on a second!” she jumped up in excitement and ran off.

-SeoHyun’s P.O.V.-

I watched as Desarae ran quickly and energetically and wished that I had her energy instead of being lazy.

“I’m back! I want to introduce you to my cousin, on my dad’s side, Cho KyuHyun.” She giggled and pointed towards her cousin. I gasped in shock for I was surprised that Desarae and the boy I met yesterday were cousins.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” he waved to everyone on his left side and finally looked towards me. He stopped and smiled warmly at me. I gave a small smile and Desarae started talking again. “I’m so sad that we have to compete against each other though. We’ve become such good friends…” she frowned.

“I bet it’ll be fine!” I cheered the mood up.

“Haha,” I looked at KyuHyun who was grinning at my comment. I giggled and listened to the sudden cheers of the teenagers.

“Wow! I guess we’re getting off! Catch you guys later! And by the way… may the best school win!” Desarae ran off with KyuHyun.

“Let’s go! FIGHTING!” I encouraged and we exited the boat.

-Siwon’s P.O.V.-

“Okay. I can’t believe I’m actually mentioning this and talking to you, but did you see how that Cho KyuHyun kid kept staring at SeoHyun??” I yelled in YongHwa’s ear as I carefully watched Sabrina, SeoHyun, and Joi speaking with each other in a group in front of us.

“Yeah!! I can’t believe it,” he actually scoffed.

“Yeah. What are we going to do about it? I mean you. No, I mean we. Wait, no- uh! I’m so confused…” I grunted.

“Ha, I guess it’s more competition,” he chuckled.

“Yeah! You’re right,” I nodded thinking of a great idea.

“Yes! We can actually relate to each other,” YongHwa laughed.

“Yup. I get it, now. Now, I have two people to go against, and I’m going to win!” I ran off to join the other guys but heard YongHwa yell back at me.

“Wait! No! That’s not what I meant! Oish! Look what you did Jung YongHwa!! Come back here Choi Siwon!” he yelled and I laughed hysterically.

-End Chapter 16-

-Hey guys! As you can see…. I have added a few new characters, two, and… yeah! Hehe~ xD Anyways:

New Characters!

~Desarae Kwon: Sabrina’s best friend from Japan. Her dad was in the military and that’s how they met.

-Dad- full Korean and Mom- Italian

-Cho KyuHyun’s cousin~

(Quick Note: Desarae is actually a reader of my story and has actually requested to be in the story~ Thanks Desarae for your messages and request! Please message me! If you would like to “cameo” in the story… please just message me what you think and your ideas! You might be able to join the JongHyun love story! ^0^)

~ Cho KyuHyun

KYU!.jpg

Real Name: Cho KyuHyun from Super Junior

Role: Desarae’s Cousin on her Dad’s side

-Let me know what you think of the characters and/or let me know who you what in the story too! Any K-pop star! Just message! And Comment~! Thank you!~ ^^