Too Many Coincidences Ch. 18 (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

Too Many Coincidences~ (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

 

Too Many Coincidences

Chapter Eighteen

SeoHyun’s P.O.V.-

My eyes widened as I saw the “mystery girl” walk out of her school group. I looked in the direction of YongHwa who was also in shock. It was her. Ahn Sohee. The girl who followed YongHwa around like a puppy before I knew him. My eyes burned with fury and YongHwa tried to hide himself by putting his head down.

“Well, well, well…. Looks like we have fresh bait girls,” Sohee laughed and along did a bunch of other girls in that school.

“Excuse me, but I think you’re mistaken. I’m much prettier, smarter, and popular than…. Ahem… you!” MinAh smirked and some people cheered her on.

“Well, I’m not the one trying to show off and get everyone’s attention,” Sohee quickly said and everyone moved over to her side.

“Okay! Okay! I think this is enough!” a lower voice broke into all of the “boos” and “ohhs!” and tried to make his way into the big circle. “Why don’t we try to act nicer together and try to have some fun?” a boy who looked like a senior in high school said. He had nice styled light and dark brown hair and was very handsome. All of the girls gasped and began to talk about the handsome older boy.

“Oh! Araseo oppa!” MinAh squeaked and tried to act cute.

“I told you! Attention grabber!” Sohee yelled trying to get up to her and punch her face.

“Yah! Stop!” the boy yelled and everyone stood there silently. “Let’s start this all over again, shall we?” he smiled towards everyone and all of the girls squealed. He was very good-looking.

--

YongHwa P.O.V.-

I couldn’t believe what I saw. Ahn Sohee. She was here. At the competition!! I remembered the day when I stopped talking to her. She would text me every single day and night saying sorry and that she would stop being so babyish and demanding. I never believed it. Besides, she looked too much like a preppy girl, talked with attitude, wanted everything that she saw, was a girly girl who hated sports and getting sweaty, and was basically treated like and was a princess in her world. But now, she seemed like a whole different person except she still talked with lots of attitude and had that little group of girls always around her. Although, she seemed like she grew up and changed. To be honest… she was very pretty for she didn’t use all that make-up she used to have covering her face and didn’t wear short and inappropriate clothing. I tried to stay far away from her but… that obviously didn’t happen.

“Oh! Mianhamnida!” I accidently bumped into someone behind me and turned around to formally apologize.

“Kenchana….. just watch where you’re going.” I recognized the voice and my heart stopped for a second and I started to sweat like crazy. I put my hood up over my head and looked all the way down to my toes. “Uh….” She tapped on my shoulder and I just had to look up. Oh yes… I just had to.

“Y-Y-YongHwa O-Oppa??!” she screamed.

“U-uh… A-a-a-a-a-a-anniyo!” I stuttered badly and tried to escape from the scenario but ended up tripping over a can of soda on the ground and landing on a table, accidently bumping Sohee down as well.

“AHHH!” I could hear her ear piercing scream and I laid on the table without moving a single muscle.

“Ouch…” I rubbed my shoulder and got up to see if Sohee was okay. “Kenchana?” I asked quietly.

“…. I’m fine.” She stated and I held out a hand to her. She firmly grabbed it and got herself up. ‘Wow! She surprisingly has a tight grip now…’

“Mianhae…” I bowed down all the way to my knees and she stood there looking at me.

“OPPA!!” she yelped and pulled me into a giant hug.

“U-uh…” I stood there stiffly and hoped that no one would come over and see us. Especially SeoHyun. Oh no. SeoHyun.

“Uh... YongHwa oppa?” my attention turned toward SeoHyun who was staring at me with both an angry and sad look. I pushed Sohee away and looked at SeoHyun nervously. At first I thought she was going to cry and run away from me and everything like in the movies, but surprisingly…. None of that happened.

-SeoHyun’s P.O.V.-

As I went up to look for YongHwa, I heard the loudest scream that I have ever heard in my life. I ran towards its direction to see if everything was alright when I spotted YongHwa and Sohee sharing a hug. YongHwa looked like he was going to die then and there and Sohee looked like she was having the time of her life.

“Uh… YongHwa oppa?” I said and the attention turned towards me. YongHwa forcefully pushed Sohee off of him and swayed back and forth nervously.

I wasn’t going to cry or be sad. I was going to talk to this girl and give her a nice slap across the cheek.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” I marched up to Sohee who was rubbing her shoulders in pain. She gradually looked up and her eyes immediately widened.

“Y-you’re that girl who took my oppa away from me!!” she growled and I rolled my eyes at her.

“I didn’t take him away from you. You took him away from yourself! The only reason he’s not with you is because you have the worst personality. Ever.”

“Ha. It’s sad really. He left me for a girl like you? Wow….” She looked over towards YongHwa who was literally shaking. “It’s true I guess… you obviously have a bad taste in girls.” She smirked and YongHwa immediately stomped up to her and almost hit her.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop!!” we all turned around and saw Sabrina with a terrified look on her face.

-Sabrina’s P.O.V.-

“Why are you guys being like this?” I questioned them. It was all silent until Sohee spoke up.

“You know what? You’re right. I would like to apologize.” She backed away from YongHwa and SeoHyun and bowed down towards them. “Mianhamnida.” She said very nicely and the two were in shock.

“W-what did you just say?” YongHwa’s eyes bulged as he asked the question.

“I said that I’m sorry…” Sohee repeated.

“N-no way! You never say sorry!” YongHwa stepped back a little confused.

“So what? You don’t want me to?” she said back with attitude.

“A-anniya! It’s just really weird for you to do that…” he said almost in a whisper.

“YAH! What’s going on here?” we all looked behind me and saw Kim JongHyun standing there in awe at SeoHyun, YongHwa, and me in the circle of attention. “Kenchana?” he eyed the three of us.

“EEEPP! It’s Kim JongHyun!!” a bunch of girls squealed at the site of the famous singer.

“Mmm… just a little problem…” I answered and rolled my eyes at Sohee

“Well… come on let’s go!” he grabbed me and SeoHyun’s hands and told YongHwa to follow.

“Anniyo!” we all said at once.

“Eh?! Wae?” he stared us down.

“I have to talk to her.” YongHwa pointed towards Sohee who was crossing her arms.

“Me too.” SeoHyun looked back at YongHwa who was giving her a meaningful stare.

“And I have to help them out,” I looked towards my two friends who were making their way back to Sohee and her group.

“Oish!” JongHyun grabbed my hand and started to run out of the whole scene until we were alone on the boardwalk.

“YAH! MWOYA?!” I yelled at him and turned back around to go help.

“They don’t need your help! You’re just going to make things worse!” he turned me back around until I faced him.

“What?” My face turned both sad and serious.

“I mean……….. It’s not your problem. Let them handle it. I know SeoHyun can handle it herself… she’s a strong girl and YongHwa is more experienced with Sohee so he can do whatever he needs… but you don’t fit in there,” he told me and I looked past him towards the beautiful starry sky in the background. “Yah! Are you listening to me?” he questioned me and waved his hand in my face.

“Mmm! I’m just distracted by this!” I pointed at the moon and its reflection on the clear water.

“Wah… that is pretty,” I heard him say quietly under his breath. “Want to go down there?” I looked back at him and saw that he was smiling and holding his hand out to me.

“E-eh?” I looked at him in a puzzled face and he pulled me all the way down to the beach shore. “Yah, yah, yah! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS DOING SUCH WEIR—“ he pushed his hand onto my mouth making me scream in his hand.

“Y-Yah! Why…. Doing… This?!” I mumbled.

“Stop yelling so much! You’re going to lose your voice!” he scolded me and started to laugh.

“O-Oish…” I stuck my tongue out at him as he looked away and immediately turned back when he looked at me.

“Sabrina-ssi….. LET’S PLAY!!” he shouted and a cold handful of water flew onto my face. “HAHAHAHAHA!!!!” he laughed hysterically.

“YAH!” I kicked and pushed a bunch of water towards him making his legs soaked and his face surprised.

“Come on! Let’s go deeper into the water!” he motioned me towards him and I followed him very slowly. The water started to go up to the bottom of my knee and I stopped.

“W-what if there are sharks?” I stuttered and started to go back slowly.

“Don’t worry! I’ll carry you if one comes our way,” he said sarcastically and I glared at him. “Fine…….. CHICKEN!! MIGHT AS WELL CALL JINKI HYUNG TO CHASE YOU INTO THE WATER, CHICKEN!!!” he laughed and I ran up to him and pushed his shoulders a little hard but not meaning to push him into the water.

“Y-YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he shouted and he started to lose balance. A second later, ‘SPLASH!!’, and I gasped in shock as he fell back into the cold ocean water.

“K-kenchana?!” I asked as I helped him get up.

“SABRINA-SSI!!!!!!!! I’M GOING TO GET YOU FOR THAT!!!!” he yelled and I shrieked and ran away.

“STOP! I DIDN’T MEAN TO DO IT!!” I screamed and tried to run back to where everyone was so that he wouldn’t kill me. I looked back and saw that he was getting faster and faster. I started to go faster until I terribly stumbled on someone on the boardwalk.

“OW!” we both said as we rolled on the hard wooden floor.

“MIANHAMNIDA! KENCHANA?!?!” I gradually got myself up off the floor and looked at the other person who I ran into.

“I’m fine…” he replied and brushed himself off. “Is my lip bleeding?” he asked and lifted up his head towards me.

“U-uh… neh just a little… I really didn’t mean it!!” I apologized over and over again.

“Haha, its fine. It was just an accident, right?” he looked straight at me and wiped some blood off his lip.

“U-uh… neh…” I replied and studied his face. ‘Oh! I remember him…. He was the one who broke up the fight between Sohee and that other girl, MinAh… he’s the one that all the girls were drooling about. Wow. He is so handsome. Now… what was his name again?’

“You seem like the only foreign one here… I think that’s cool! You speak very good Korean, too,” he complimented me and I laughed.

“Oh, Kamsahamnida….” I replied shyly.

“What’s your name?” he asked and my eyes widened a little.

“Sabrina,” I answered with a bit of confidence and shyness.

“Sabrina… nice name! I’m HyunJoong, Kim HyunJoong,” he reached his hand over towards me and I shook it. “I’m guessing you’re from…. ChungJu High School, yes?”

“Mhmm! How did you know?”

“I’ve seen you, SHINee, Shin SeKyung, and all of your other friends in the competition. You guys are pretty good,” he chuckled and I did along with him.

“You are too! You are in 2nd place, right?”

“Mmm! Good! Yup… I’m in Cheonggu High School… I’m a senior to be exact,” he looked at me and I smiled.

“Jeongmal? Wah… must be fun, huh?” I giggled.

“Anni………………………………… I feel………………………………old.” He laughed and I did too. “Are you a senior, too?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Anniyo… I’m a junior,” I grinned and he nodded.

“You’re a year younger than me! So I guess I’m your sunbae! Hahahaha! Lots of girls call me oppa though…. You can call me that if you want dongsaeng!” he smiled brightly and I agreed to it. “Well, I better get going… I’ve got to wipe this blood off my face too… I’ll see you later!” he waved goodbye and I waved back. ‘AH~ So dreamy~~’ I melted as he walked away.

“Ahem… I see you’re talking with…. The enemy….” I heard a familiar voice behind me say.

“S-sunbae! Where have you been?” I looked behind and saw Kim JongHyun leaning on a wooden pole in the sand. He was still drenched in water but not dripping wet.

“I’ve been waiting for you to finish talking with our enemy…..” he sighed and made himself next to me. “Let’s go back to our group, shall we? Haha…. I’m going to walk there halfway… I don’t want to be caught all wet!” he smiled softly and motioned me to come along with him.

--

“So…. Did you two settle things with Sohee?” I asked SeoHyun as I made myself back with my friends. She was sitting down at an empty table drinking orange juice.

“Eh… I guess for YongHwa oppa…” she sighed and stared straight ahead of her. I followed her gaze and saw her staring at YongHwa who was nervously standing with Sohee and talking.

“WHAT IS HE DOING OVER THERE?!” I yelled at SeoHyun and she looked back at me with a smile which I knew was fake.

“Don’t worry about it. We decided that it would be best for Sohee and YongHwa oppa to talk things over and get on friendly terms as in…. comfortable friends.” She explained and I gave her both an understanding and puzzled look.

“Will you be okay?” I asked her and she smiled for real this time.

“Mmmm! Let’s not think about now, araseo? Let’s have some fun! Come on! Let’s dance!” she jumped out of her seat, threw her empty cup into the trash can, grabbed my hand, and guided me towards Joi, HyungJun, Siwon, and everyone else on the dance floor.

-YongHwa’s P.O.V.-

“U-uh….” I stuttered as SeoHyun walked away for me and Sohee to talk over things.

“So…. It looks like you’re happier now,” Sohee glanced at me and I looked back.

“W-well…” I stuttered again and she chuckled.

“Why do you keep stuttering?”

“M-mianhae………. Hahaha!” I laughed quietly and looked back at SeoHyun who was talking with Sabrina this time.

“Anyway…. I just wanted to get this off my mind… so can I speak to you like I used to…. oppa?” she gave me a soft smile and I nodded sincerely towards her. “I don’t know about you but doesn’t it seem weird now that we aren’t with each other anymore? Haha…. It’s just weird because you would always be watching over me, protecting me, going places with me…… and stuff like that, don’t you miss it?”

“….. Uhmm….” I said softly trying to find the right words to say.

“Haha…. Sorry. I sound stupid don’t I?” she snickered and looked away from me.

“Anni, it’s just that I’m not used to this new you…” I chuckled and I saw her form a small smile on her face.

“It’s weird, right? I changed ever since you left. I wanted to start fresh with a new me and personality. Does it not make sense?” she questioned me. Her voice was calm and not full with attitude or “Cutesy” stuff. This new Sohee was sooooo much better and smarter. I liked it.

“It’s not weird…. I like it,” I smiled at her and she softly laughed.

“So…. I hope everything goes well with you and her,” she cleared and I could tell that she wasn’t being very serious about it. I was fine with it for she actually thought about it and how we aren’t exactly together anymore.

“Komawa…. And I’m positive that some guy will want to be with you. Whoever that guy is, he’s really lucky,” I grinned and she giggled.

“Hehehe, jeongmal?”

“Mmm! Of course,” I complimented her and she gave me a warm friendly hug.

“Friends it is?” she asked.

“Mmm…. Friends it is….” I repeated quietly and I let go of her hug. She nodded for me to go towards SeoHyun and I stood in front of her blankly for a few seconds. ‘Friends it is…. Friends it is…. What if I don’t want to be “just friends” now?’

-End Chapter 18-

-New Characters!-

MatureSohee!.jpg

Name: Ahn Sohee

Real Name: Ahn Sohee from the Wonder Girls

Description: Uh-oh! Ice Princess Ahn Sohee is back…. As a fresh new person! She may have seemed like a girly princess before, but now she’s a mature and beautiful girl. She might have stolen YongHwa’ heart… again! Oh no… here goes drama… >o<

------------------------------------------------------------

SS501KimHJ.jpg

 

Name: Kim HyunJoong

Real Name: Kim HyunJoong from SS501 or most commonly known as Yoon JiHoo in Boys Over Flowers!

Description: A flower boy! Or a handsome guy to be exact~ Every girl melts as he walks by because of his outgoing and bright optimistic personality and handsomeness! From Cheonggu High School, he’s an older senior in H.S. and is an absolute flirt… well, he doesn’t do it on purpose, he’s just normally like that xD!