Too Many Coincidences Ch. 12 (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

Too Many Coincidences~ (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

 

Sabrina P.O.V.-

-Saturday-

“Bye mom! I love you! I’ll be back before you know it!” I waved good-bye to my mom and walked to the pier.

“Hey everyone!” I yelled.

“Sabrina! You’re here!” SeoHyun yelled and came to hug me.

Everyone was there already. I checked the time and saw that it was 1:25 a.m. I was 10 minutes late.

“Good thing we didn’t leave already,” SeoHyun teased. “By the way! I want you to meet my cousins! This is Park JungMin and Park SooYoung, but she goes by Lizzy. Lizzy is in the same grade as us and JungMin oppa is in college already,”

“Annyeonghaseyo,” they greeted me kindly.

“Ahh! Annyeonghaseyo!” I was surprised for Lizzy was as pretty as SeoHyun and JungMin was as good-looking as the SHINee members.

“Hehe~ you may call me oppa if you’d like,” JungMin said and rubbed my head. I smiled and nodded.

“I bet we’ll be great friends!” Lizzy smiled brightly and gave me a hug. I smiled, too, for she was such a cute and innocent girl.

“Where do you guys live?” I asked them.

“Ahh~ All the way in Seoul,” JungMin answered for his sister.

“Jeongmal? ~ is it nice there?”

“Mmm! You should come visit some time,” Lizzy offered.

“I will!” I bowed and walked away for they were talking to SeoHyun.

I walked over to the rest of my friends and saw all of their bags in a big pile away from the pier. I gently dropped my two luggages in the pile and carried my small bag over my shoulder.

“Noooooooooonnnnnaaaaaaa!” I heard someone yell.

“Eh?” I looked behind me and saw TaeMin running towards me.

“TaeMin-ah!” I called back and rubbed the top of his head.

“Are you ready to have fun?” he asked politely.

“Neh! Are you?”

“Mmm! I’m so excited!” he finished his sentence and ran off to yell at SeKyung.

“Okay! We will be boarding now! Everyone take your things and find a room!” SeoHyun instructed.

I picked up my luggages and ran off to find a room. I looked around and saw Joi waving viciously at me. I ran to her and entered the room.

“Wah! It’s pretty in here!” I grinned.

“Mmm! It’ll be all of the girls in here!” Joi explained.

“Wae?! I thought it was only the 15 of us coming! There are many other rooms to use up,” I scratched my head.

“Anniyo! It will be only us on the ship for now, but we have to go to another stop to pick up other people,” Joi commented.

“Jeongmal?”

“Mmm… besides! It gives us time to talk about girly things!” Joi teased and pinched my cheek. “The boys have to share a room, too,”

“I guess this is fine,” I sighed and put my things on my own bed.

The room was as big as a penthouse in a hotel, so there were 2 rooms with 2 beds in each. There was also a small little “living room” with a couch, a reclining chair, and a humongous T.V. I imagined the boys’ room to look like a replica of this one.

-A few minutes later-

“Okay! All set up! SeoHyun and Lizzy in one room, Victoria and Joi in the living room/loft, and SeKyung eonnie and Sabrina in the other room!” SeoHyun explained and we went into the bathroom to wash our faces and brush our teeth.

-JungMin P.O.V.-

“Okay guys, I’ll be in charge since I’m the oldest,” I told the guys.

“So, Key and JongHyun in one room, Minho and TaeMin in the other room, and Me, Siwon, HyungJun, YongHwa, Nichkhun, and Onew in the loft,”

“Yup!” they agreed and we all got set up with blankets and everything and met up in the loft area.

-SeoHyun P.O.V.-

“Girls! Meet up in the loft area when you’re done!” I yelled and they nodded running around getting ready.‘Oish, they take forever!’ I shook my head and made myself comfy on the sofa.

“Ready!” they came marching towards me.

“Finally!” I mumbled.

“What are we doing exactly?” Lizzy asked innocently.

“Oh, just talking I guess without having the guys here,” I chuckled.

“Oh…” there was silence for a second until Lizzy broke it.

“Ahh! SeoHyun! I met YongHwa! He seems really nice, and when I was talking to him, he kept looking at you,” Lizzy giggled.

“Yeah! SeoHyun! YongHwa seems very nice,” SeKyung laughed along with Lizzy.

“Yah!” I blushed. “What about you Lizzy?? Don’t you like HyungJun or Siwon or something?” I questioned her.

“Eh?! Anni…” she blushed.

We started laughing at her and she blushed even more.

“Yah! You guys! It’s not funny!” she testified. “Fine! Maybe a little…” she said innocently.

“Let me guess…. Siwon!” I smirked.

“Mmm….” She smiled a little and I rubbed her head.

“What about you eonnie?” I pointed to SeKyung and her eyes widened.

“Eh?! What are you talking about? I already have a boyfriend,” she hit my arm.

“I know! What have you guys been doing lately? Has he gotten you a couple ring yet?” I teased.

“Uh… of course he has! Why wouldn’t he already?” she looked away.

“Hehe…” I chuckled silently.

“What about you Sabrina?” I looked over at her and she paused.

“Nobody! They are all my friends!”

I could tell that she was lying for she looked away when she said that. I came closer to her and she backed away.

“Fine! Just stop doing that!” I kicked her away.

“Haha! So who?”

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and I opened it quickly. I saw that it was one of our chaperones and she instructed us to go to sleep immediately for we were supposed to wake up early for a few lessons and breakfast. The trip was supposed to be fun, but a little educational.

“Ah, neh,” I closed the door and walked over to the girls.

“We have to go to sleep now,” I sighed and they did too.

“Sabrina! You’re so lucky!” I pointed at her and she danced around happily.

“Good Night!” I said.

“Good Night!” they yelled back and forth to each other and me.

-JongHyun P.O.V.-

“Aigoo! I’m so tired!” I stretched and sat down next to JungMin.

“So how’s your love life, JongHyun?” I heard JungMin say as he yawned in between.

“Good,” I replied.

“Have you gotten her a ring yet?” he questioned me.

“Of course I have!” I mumbled and looked to the side.

“Yah! Don’t lie! We already know that you haven’t!” he punched my arm and I laughed.

“Fine! But I’m going to get her one on the trip,” I added.

“Good,” he punched me once again. “What about you, YongHwa? We just met you today, so tell us a little bit about yourself,”

“Psh, there’s nothing interesting about him,” Siwon scoffed and looked away.

“Yah! Siwon! That’s not nice!” JungMin yelled.

“Fine,” Siwon mumbled and YongHwa began talking.

“Ahh, well, I’m as old as you guys, a senior in high school, and uhmm… Siwon’s right, there isn’t really anything interesting about me,”

“Ha, but what about you and SeoHyun?” Siwon talked back to him.

“What?! You and SeoHyun are…. Together?!” the guys screamed at him.

“Oh… hehe~ sorta, but not really, it’s complicated,” YongHwa chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

“Seriously?! You better treat her well,” JungMin lectured him.

“I will! I promise,” he agreed.

“Okay, let’s get to bed then,” JungMin commanded.

“Araseo,” we all agreed and got to sleep.

-Lizzy P.O.V.-

“SeoHyun, SeoHyun,” I shook my cousin’s shoulder but she didn’t budge.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 3:36 a.m. I was feeling home-sick and sea-sick too. I went out to see if anyone was awake, but I was afraid to wake them up from their sleep, so I decided to go to my brother. I exited out of the room and knocked on their door which was right next to ours. I grasped onto my stomach as I waited for we hit a small bump. Suddenly, somebody opened the door and looked at me in surprise.

“Lizzy-ssi!” he whispered. I saw that it was Siwon and I looked at him embarrassingly.

“Oh, Siwon-ssi…” I grunted as I held onto my stomach.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I-I need to see my brother,” I pushed him aside and ran across the dark room to find him.

“Ouch!” I heard come from below me and saw that I was accidently stepping on Onew, HyungJun, and Nichkhun.

I finally found my brother sleeping on the reclining chair. I shook his shoulders and held onto my stomach.

“Yah! Lizzy! What are you doing?!” he popped up from his sleep put his arm around my shoulder.

“Oppa, I’m not feeling so good,” I moaned and he rubbed my back.

Siwon then the lights and all of the guys woke up. I didn’t notice them but only paid attention to my stomach growling.

“What’s wrong? Are you sea-sick or something?”

“Mm…” I frowned and he instructed the guys to get me a hot towel and a glass of water.

“Here, lay down here,” he got out of the reclining chair and tucked me in. He felt like my dad for the only ones in my family were him, me, and my mom. Our father died in a fire when he was trying to rescue civilians. He was very protective, kind, and caring for me.

“Here you go,” HyungJun handed me a glass of water and a warm washcloth.

“Why didn’t you wake up SeoHyun?” my brother asked as he kneeled down next to me.

“None of them would wake up…” I explained as I closed my eyes a little.

“Araseo, rest now,” I felt him rub my head and I feel asleep.

-SeoHyun P.O.V.-

“YAH! OPEN THE DOOR!” I yelled as I pounded on the boys’ door.

“What is it now? It’s 7 A.M.!” Siwon opened the door and yawned.

“Lizzy is missing!!” I screamed at him.

“Calm down! She’s in here,” he answered and let me in.

I entered the room and saw her sleeping peacefully on the chair. I gave out a sigh of relief and saw that Sabrina was right behind me.

“Did you find her?” she asked.

“Neh, she’s right there,” I pointed at her and exited the room.

“Could you wake her up, please? I need to wake myself up first,” I moaned and left Sabrina in charge.

-Sabrina P.O.V.-

“Lizzy-ssi,” I said peacefully and shook her shoulders slowly.

“Eh?” she opened her eyes slightly and sat up.

“Kenchana?”

“Neh, I was feeling really sick earlier this morning,” she explained.

“Oh…” I patted her head and saw all of the guys were surrounding us.

“Lizzy-ssi! Are you better now?!” they questioned her.

“Neh,” she giggled.

“Annyeong, Sabrina!” they said to me and I chuckled.

“Annyeong,” I replied.

“We’re going to go get ready now. We’ll see you at breakfast,” I smiled and closed the door behind us.

--

“I’ll be out there! I just have to change,” I called out and all of the girls left the room.

I changed into my clothes and examined myself in the mirror. ‘Okay, it looks good! Now let’s go!’ I argued with myself and finally exited the room. As I locked the door behind me, I turned around and saw Key standing in front of me.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed down to him.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” he smiled. “Are you the last one out?”

“Neh, I was stuck on what to wear,” I chuckled.

“Haha, me too,” he grinned and we walked together to the breakfast place.

--

“We’re over here!” I looked to my right and saw everyone on the patio with full plates of food.

“Ahh, over there!” I told Key and he followed me.

“Come sit down!” Joi patted the seat next to her and I pulled it out.

“We have to eat quickly because we have to go to an activity,” she explained as she shoved a biscuit in .

“Jeongmal?! Aigoo!” I started to put things on my plate and shoved them in my mouth.

--

“Okay everyone line up outside this door, the teacher will be out soon,” our chaperone instructed and she went to go back to eat with the other chaperones.

“What is our first activity?” I asked SeoHyun.

“Uhmm… I’m not sure actually,” she replied.

Then, the door swung open and a big buff teacher came out. He had large sunglasses covering half of his face and was wearing a whistle around his neck,”

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Bang MinSoo! I will be your coach for today!” he yelled loudly.

“Oh… Mr. Bang, I think that our chaperone said that we had a teacher not a coach…” SeoHyun explained sweetly.

“Well she’s wrong! I am a coach, not a teacher!” he screamed at her.

“Yah! SeoHyun-ah! Get away from that guy,” YongHwa told her and pulled her towards him.

“Why aren’t you all changed?!”

“Changed into what?!” Siwon yelled at him.

“INTO YOUR WORKOUT CLOTHES!” he growled.

“Oh… uh… we didn’t get any…” Siwon whispered nervously.

“Well get some! They are in this room!” he pushed the door open and we entered running in and out grabbing our “workout clothes.”

“Be back here in five minutes!”

We ran off into the bathrooms and quickly changed before “Mr. Bang” could yell at us some more.

--

“We’re ready!” we exclaimed.

“Good. Now, since it’s only all of you on the ship so far, I’m going to have you all run an obstacle course around the whole ship,” he said calmly for the first time.

“What?!” we screamed at him.

“And you are going to do it….. With a partner,” he smirked.

“Oh, well that’s better!” we cheered.

“But you’ll be tied together, and the whole thing will be in the dark,” he smiled evilly. “It’ll be all tonight. The stop to pick up the other passengers will be early in the morning, so be here at 7:30 p.m.,” he walked away and we looked at each other in confusion.

“Yah! Why did you make us change then?!” Key grunted and stomped on the ground. All we could hear was Mr. Bang laughing like crazy.

“I’m going to just keep these clothes on until the obstacle,” I said and everyone went with my idea.

“Let’s relax before tonight,” SeoHyun smiled and we left to go shop for souvenirs and do other things.

--

“Hmm… I bet mom would like this…” I grinned and took a cute sun hat off of a hook when I felt someone grab it too. “Eh?” I looked on the other side and saw Key holding it in his hands.

“Yah! I had it first!” I softly yelled at him and tried to get it from his hands.

“Anniya! I was!” he held it against him.

“Oish! Why do you need this sun hat?” I questioned him crossing my arms.

“It’s for my mom,” he testified.

“Uh… well…. Grr…” I grunted and shuffled across the floor to find something else for my mom.

“Yah! KiBum! Just give it to her,” I heard faintly.

Then, Kim JongHyun came over to me and handed me the sun hat. I looked at him in surprise and he looked back at Key who was frowning.

“Here, take it before he tries to steal it again,” JongHyun chuckled and went out of the shop.

I looked at Key with a sorry look and he gave a small smile and moved to the other side of the shop.

--

SeoHyun P.O.V.-

“Ahh~ It’s so peaceful,” I stood at the edge of the ship and looked down at the ocean.

“I know! It’s so beautiful!” Joi gasped at the view.

I looked next to me to see that she was gazing at the beautiful sunset and was stuck in the moment. Suddenly, I felt like someone was behind me and jumped back.

“Yah! Oppa! Don’t do that!” I complained and hit his arm.

“Oh! YongHwa sunbae….” Joi snickered. “I’m just going….to … go ….now….” she whispered and skipped away.

“So, did you sleep well last night?” he asked as he leaned against the railing next to me.

“Neh, except I was worried for Lizzy,”

“Yeah, I was too. But, she made it through,” he chuckled.

“Was everything okay with you and the other guys?”

“Yeah, it was alright. The guys seemed nice,” he gave a fake smile.

“You’re lying!” I hit his arm.

“Anniya! Seriously! They were nice!” he chuckled.

I stuck out my tongue at him and he rubbed the top of my head. I stared at him and he looked deep in my eyes. I giggled and looked back towards the ocean.

“Well, I’m going to pack up some things for tonight like water, so I’ll see you tonight~ Annyeong oppa,” I grinned and waved good-bye.

-Siwon P.O.V.-

“Ha, I guess you’re still mad at me huh?” I heard come from behind me.

I turned around and saw YongHwa standing behind me in front of our room. I quickly opened the door and entered the room quickly.

“Yah, SeoHyun’s not yours yet, so I wouldn’t feel like you’ve won already. Because, I’m just getting started,” I replied proudly.

“Yah. Just stop it. I’m trying to get along with you, and you’re just starting another war, so please just stop. You are going to make SeoHyun depressed. You know how she loves both of us a lot like friends,”

“Psh, yeah right. You know how you’re trying to say that she likes you a lot more than me,” I replied my voice shaking.

“Anniya! Just listen to me!” he pulled my shoulder back and made me face him. I threw his hand off of my shoulder and slammed the door to the room. I ran out of the hallway and back to the deck to clear my head.

-JongHyun P.O.V.-

“SeKyung-ah!” I smiled and ran towards my girlfriend.

She smiled and waved to me. I ran up to her and took something out of a bag and inserted it into her hair. It was a flower clip that I bought for her.

“What is it?” she asked and felt it with her hands.

“It’s a flower,” I grinned and motioned her to sit down on the bench that was near us. “Look,” I gave her my phone and she saw her reflection on it.

“Wah! It’s beautiful!” she giggled and kept admiring it.

“Jinjja? I’m happy you like it,”

“So, last night… everyone kept asking me about us and… they asked about a ring… or something like that….” She said nervously.

“Jeongmal? Same with me…” I rubbed the back of my neck.

“So… yeah….” She sighed. “I’m going to go get some things ready for tonight… I’ll see you later,” she waved good-bye and walked towards her room.

“Oish!! I’m so stupid!! I should’ve gotten her a ring instead of a stupid flower! Gah!!!!!!”

“Hmm… you messed up I see,” I heard beside me.

“Huh?” I looked next to me and saw Sabrina sitting on the other side of the bench.

“Oh, it’s you,” I said.

“Okay, hi too,” she scoffed.

“Mianhae,” I chuckled and kicked my feet back and forth.

“What happened?” she questioned me.

“Oh, uhmm… well…. Don’t tell anyone, but…. I haven’t gotten SeKyung a “couple ring/ring” yet and people keep asking her if I’ve gotten her one, and I just feel guilty for I know that she’s been wanting one too and… OISH! I’m just so stupid!” he took a deep breath and I nodded my head to every word he said.

“Well, eventually you’re going to get her a top notch ring right?” she gave me advice.

“W-well,” I stuttered.

“So there’s nothing to worry about! I have to go meet up with SeoHyun so I’ll see you tonight! Annyeong!” she pat my back and ran off to meet up with SeoHyun.

“OISH!!” I hit my head and went to go get my things put together.

-End Chapter 12-

New Characters!

Lizzy.jpg

 

Name: Park SooYoung (Will go by Lizzy) SeoHyun’s cousin and JungMin’s little sister.

Real Name: Park SooYoung/Lizzy from After School

JungMin.jpg

 

 

Name: Park JungMin – SeoHyun’s cousin and Lizzy’s big brother.

Real Name: Park JungMin from SS501

OUTFITS:

Lizzy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32521034

Sabrina: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32521060

SeKyung: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32521080

SeoHyun: http://www.polyvore.com/ch.12/set?id=32521101

Victoria: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32521122

Joi: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32521160

~Hey guys! Please message, comment, and/or subscribe!! Thank you!~ Hope you enjoyed the chapter! ^0^