Too Many Coincidences Ch. 15 (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

Too Many Coincidences~ (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

 

-YongHwa’s P.O.V.-

“Annyeong!” SeoHyun busted out as I got to the table that she was seated at.

“Hey!” I grinned and placed the slice of vanilla cake in the center of our table.

“Mmm! Looks good!” she clapped her hands together and ate a big piece of the cake.

“Yah! Don’t eat it all!” I chuckled as I watched her gulp down the whole thing.

“Hahaha!” she waved her fork in my face and we playfully fought for the last few pieces of the cake.

-Siwon’s P.O.V.-

“Yah, Choi Siwon!” I heard come from next to me.

“Eh?” I looked to my side and saw Lee JinKi showing off his moves.

“Come on! Let’s do that move I taught you! The worm!” he pulled my arm towards the center of the dance floor until the “couple” caught my eye.

“Anniyo! It’s embarrassing hyung! I’ll be right back, but you can do the move yourself!” I punched his arm and he gave me a thumbs up.

I walked closely over to YongHwa and SeoHyun’s table where SeoHyun’s back was facing me and YongHwa’s face was staring dreamily at SeoHyun. I scoffed and finally caught the attention of YongHwa first. I gave him a glare and SeoHyun finally followed his gaze.

“Siwon-ssi!” SeoHyun smiled brightly and my attention attracted to her. Her smile was contagious and her face was pure and clean other than YongHwa who had cream all over his mouth.

“What do you want?” YongHwa mumbled as he wiped his mouth with his napkin.

“Oh, I was just wondering if SeoHyun wanted to join us over there,” I pointed to my group: Onew, Nichkhun, Victoria, Joi, and HyungJun. They were all laughing and dancing along to the song that was playing, HyunA’s Bubble Pop.

“I don’t think she’ll be interested in tha…” YongHwa started to say until SeoHyun unknowingly cut him off.

“Sure! It looks like they’re having lots of fun! I’ll be back, araseo?” she got out of her seat and I pulled her to the dance floor.

‘Yes! Mission accomplished!’ I cheered in my head and we watched as Onew did the worm.

-SeoHyun’s P.O.V.-

“Haha! Onew sunbae! That was really great!” I complimented JinKi as he got off the floor and ran for a glass of water.

“Komawa!” he managed to say and gulped down the rest of the water.

I started to dance with Siwon and Victoria until I noticed YongHwa playing with the empty plate that once had our vanilla cake on it with a fork. He looked majorly bored and sad. I frowned at the sight and excused myself from my two friends. I ran over to YongHwa and he grinned.

“You’re back!” he grabbed both of my hands and squeezed them tightly.

“Haha!” I laughed and he let go. “But, I’ll be right back… I have to use the bathroom real quick,”

“Oh… araseo! Come back soon!”

-Siwon’s P.O.V.-

I watched as SeoHyun ran over to YongHwa and then run off again towards the bathrooms. ‘Ha. Well here’s my chance to give that guy a talk.’ I smirked and walked slowly over to him.

“Thanks for letting her come back,” he said as he kept a straight face.

“Ha,” I scoffed.

“Yah! Can’t you just let it go?! I’m just trying to get along with you for SeoHyun’s sake,”

“Well, I’m not going to follow! I don’t care about your plans or you! All I care about is-“

Then, I heard a voice behind us which was of course, SeoHyun. I hoped that she didn’t hear any of our arguing and turned around cautiously.

“Annyeong! What are you guys doing?” she asked cheerfully. It was silent until I spoke up, “Oh! Uh- we were just y-you k-k-know…” I stuttered.

“Ah! Siwon was just telling me about Onew and his dancing,” YongHwa said and I nodded along with him.

“Y-yeah…” I agreed.

“Jinjja?! Eeep! I’m so happy that you guys are able to sustain each other rather than arguing and yelling at each other!” suddenly, she pulled us both into a hug and YongHwa stared at me while we were behind her back. I rolled my eyes and returned the hug to SeoHyun.

-Nichkhun’s P.O.V.-

“Aigoo! I’m so tired! Let’s go sit down for a minute,” Victoria yelled over the loud music. “That’s better! Dancing sure is tiring!” she gave out a big sigh of relief.

“Haha! I know!” I laughed and laid my head back. “So… was Minho being too competitive during the obstacle?” I asked anticipating for her true answer.

“Anniya. He was quite nice,” she giggled.

I watched as she smiled and laughed at her own thoughts and I started to get really interested in her and Minho… but to be honest I was quite… well… jealous.

“Victoria-ssi… to be honest, I was actually really jealous about you and Minho especially when we were waiting to be called in our obstacle,” I confessed.

“Hahaha!!” she laughed hysterically and slowly got off of the bench. “Well… actually, we both planned it just to make you… jealous,” she smiled trying to hold in her laughter.

Then, my face suddenly turned into a straight and serious face and I immediately stood up coming face to face with her.

“But… no hard feelings r-right?” she stuttered and started to walk backwards which soon turned into a run around the whole ship.

“Victoria-ssi! You’re going to pay!” I yelled and laughed at the same time.

-Siwon’s P.O.V.-

After the hug from SeoHyun, I watched as the two reunited and sat back down at their table. I decided to cool myself down and get something sweet to eat. I saw a small little ice cream stand that was located at the edge of the ship and I ran for it. As I turned the corner, I saw someone standing there waiting for someone to appear at the stand. I noticed from her long, dark brown hair it was my team mate, Lizzy. I came up with a brilliant idea and sneaked up behind her.

“BOO!” I yelled and shook her shoulders.

“AH! Yah, oppa! You scared me!” she shrieked and hit my arm.

“Haha!” I laughed and rubbed the top of her head.

“Annyeonghaseyo, may I take your order?” I looked up and saw an employee standing behind the stand.

“Neh, I would like one scoop of strawberry ice cream on a cone and one scoop of chocolate ice cream on another cone,” she explained and handed the employee the correct amount of money.

“Wah, you sure eat a lot,” I .

“Haha, one’s for my brother,” she laughed and stepped aside to let me order.

“And I would like a banana split with extra whipped cream on the top,” I said to the guy and he took my money.

-Lizzy’s P.O.V.-

I listened as Siwon oppa ordered his dessert and was surprised by his order. It actually seemed more appetizing then plain old ice cream. We waited together silently waiting for our orders to come out.

“Okay, I have the two ice cream cones and the banana split with extra whipped cream,” the employee said and handed us each the correct order.

“Kamsahamnida!” I bowed and Siwon copied.

I stood in front of the stand for a while and ate some of my ice cream. Siwon stayed too and started digging into his banana split. ‘Wah… looks so…. Yummy..’ I drooled over the delicious dessert and didn’t even notice him waving his hand in my face.

“E-eh?” I woke up from my daydream.

Suddenly, he dug his finger in the whipped cream and planted it on the tip of my nose. “Here, have some!” he laughed and ran away.

“Hahaha!” I giggled and wiped it off. “Ooops! I better bring this to JungMin oppa before it melts!” I hurried over to the table and pushed the chocolate ice cream towards him.

“Hehe~ Komawa!” he smiled and started the ice cream down. “So how was your obstacle? Was Siwon being nice to you?”

“The obstacle? Oh! It was a little scary but Siwon oppa helped me go through it!” I answered as I pictured the scene in my head.

“Great,” he leaned forward in his seat and rubbed the top of my head.

“Oh!” I exclaimed and ran off.

“Lizzy! Lizzy!! Oish! What did I do?!” I heard my brother say and chuckled.

--

I ran into the bakery and greeted the lady at the counter. “Annyeonghaseyo! I’m here to pick up a cake,”

-JungMin’s P.O.V.-

“Aigoo…” I shook my head in confusion and waited patiently at the table to see if my little sister would come back and explain why she ran off.

“Oppa!” I heard her voice call me and I looked to the side to see that she was running back over to me with her hands kept behind her back.

“Yah! Lizzy! Why did you run off?!” I questioned her as she stood at the end of the table. She ignored my question and showed me what was hiding behind her back.

“I forgot to pick this up at the bakery shop…. Here oppa! It’s for helping me early this morning,”

I stared intensely at the cake that she was holding in front of her and my mouth dropped open.

“Is that…. CARROT cake?!” I yelled happily. Lizzy nodded and I stood up immediately pulling her into a hug. “Hey, what are siblings for?” I said with a mouthful of cake in my mouth.

-Sabrina’s P.O.V.-

I sat away from the dance party at my own little private bench. I didn’t really want to get all crazy and ‘dancy’ around my friends because I’m not the best dancer out there. I also was embarrassed of my humongous bruise that was covering my knee from when I tripped in the obstacle.

A few minutes later, I could not help but notice Lee TaeMin coming my way. My eyes widened and I forgot to cover the bruise.

“NOONA!!” he called out and planted himself in front of me.

“TaeMinnie!” I said.

“I just wanted to say that I was really sorry for dragging you along in the obstacle course. It was just that I was afraid of those creatures,” he told me nervously.

“Oh…” was all I could say. I was about to defend myself but he was just too darn cute to lecture. “Kenchana! Just go out and enjoy yourself!” I waved to him and he ran back to Minho on the dance floor.‘Wow… I can’t believe he didn’t notice this honker attacking my leg!’ I shrugged and sat back and enjoyed everyone freestyle.

-JongHyun’s P.O.V.-

SeKyung and I sat together at a table somewhat away from the music and the dancing. It was quiet between us two and I was too nervous to start a conversation. It was still awkward between us since the last time we talked together. After a few minutes I decided to say what I rehearsed in my mind until she finally spoke up.

“I’m just going to go to my room now. I’m feeling a little tired anyways,” she said softly looking away from me.

“Sure! That’s fine,” I nodded and watched her leave.

-Sabrina’s P.O.V.-

After having TaeMin as a visitor, I saw SeKyung coming my way with her head down low. I raised my eyebrows and stood up before her.

“Eonnie! Kenchana?”

“Eh? Oh… Sabrina-ssi! I didn’t see you there….” She smiled softly.

“Are you feeling okay?”

“Neh! I’m just really exhausted,” she let out a puff of air from making the hair in her face float off to the side.

“Ah~ I’m going to go to the room too, in a while,” I said.

“Araseo! I’ll see you there then,” she hurried off and I sat back down.

-JongHyun’s P.O.V.-

-While Sabrina and SeKyung are still talking to each other….-

“Hi!~” I heard Key’s voice say in English. He sat in the empty seat in front of me and got my attention.

“What do you want?” I groaned.

“I just wanted to say sorry for being so “diva-like” in that obstacle course….” He said quietly.

“Araseo…” I mumbled

“So… where’s SeKyung?”

“Huh? Oh, she was really tired so she just left to go to her room.

“Psh… sure….” He replied sarcastically. “You and I both know that it’s about that silly couple ring!” he chuckled.

“Anniya!” I shouted and he immediately stopped in shock. “Go be crazy somewhere else!” I demanded.

“Fine! Hyung…. You’re no fun at all!” he scooted out of his chair and walked away still laughing like a maniac.

-Key’s P.O.V.-

‘Oish! That guy is just way too serious!’ I stared him down until I bumped into something behind me. “OW! Watch where you’re going!” I yelled and looked behind me. “Sabrina-ssi! Kenchana?” I slightly chuckled as I helped her up.

“Why are you laughing?” she asked as she brushed herself up.

“Well…” I told her the whole story about how SeKyung ditched JongHyun because of the weird conversation about the couple ring but, surprisingly she didn’t laugh at all. “I-isn’t that funny?” I asked in embarrassment.

“Anniyo! SeKyung eonnie really did go to her room to rest. She looked really, really tired actually,” she argued back.

“EH?! GREAT! JongHyun hyung probably thinks I’m stupid…. Grr…” I pouted. “Aww… I thought I actually did humiliate him for the first time,” I turned serious and started to walk away.

-JongHyun’s P.O.V.-

“Aigoo…” I looked at the time on my phone: 11:36 p.m. I let out a big deep breath and still noticed Sabrina sitting by herself. ‘She’s still there?’ I picked up my dirty plate that I had finished and headed towards her direction. “Annyeong~” I gave her a smile and she jumped out of her seat.

“Yah! You scared me…” she murmured.

“Haha!” she looked uncomfortable for she was reaching over to her knee trying to cover it or something. “What are you hiding there?” I questioned her as I took a seat next to her on the bench. I placed the dirty plate on the other side of me.

“Huh? What? Oh! Nothing…” she said suspiciously.

“I know you’re lying! Let me see!” I demanded. I pulled her arms off of her knee and she gave a screeching scream. “OW! That hurt!” I held onto my ear and looked down at a big bruise on her knee. “Wow… what did you do this time?” I scoffed.

“I tripped…” she replied innocently. “Ah! It’s so embarrassing to have a humongous purple bruise attacking your leg…”

“Ha, why are you always getting hurt?” I laughed. She aimed to punch my arm but I quickly avoided it by scooting away when I heard a horrible crashing noise come from next to me.

“AH!” Sabrina screamed again.

I looked at the floor and saw my dirty plate on the floor, in tiny pieces. “Look what you did!” I teased and started to pick up the big pieces. “Oish!” I hit my forehead and shook my head.

“Haha! Good luck with that, sunbae!” she giggled and started to walk away.

“Yah! Sabrina-ssi!!! Help me out!” I called out to her.

“Hehe… fine,” she snickered and came back to help.

-End Chapter Fifteen-