Too Many Coincidences~ CH.1 (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

Too Many Coincidences~ (SHINee's Kim JongHyun Love Story)

 

Too Many Coincidences

Chapter One~

Sabrina P.O.V-

“Hey honey! Are you finished packing?” I heard come from the outside of my room. “I’ve never even unpacked any of my stuff since we got here…. 4 months ago! Why can’t we just stay put in one place for once?” I snapped back. “Well, we’re going to be staying in South Korea for a pretty long time,” I felt her grab my shoulders, it was my mom. “It’s just going to be the three of us there together, just like always,”

“But what about school? I’m going to have to learn a new language…. Again! Ever since we first moved to Mexico… I’ve now known at least 13 other languages!” I yelled. “Well, I promise you’ll learn Korean very easily, here I got you this,” my mom handed me a case and I saw it read, Learn Korean in under 1 Hour! I packed the DVD in my favorite bag along with my other important things inside and ran down stairs. “You ready Sabrina?” my dad asked as he patted my head. “Yup,” I replied walking out of the front door. “Wait! What about your stuff upstairs? Are you just going to leave it there?” he called. “Uhh!” I shrieked and ran back up to my room carrying boxes of stuff down into the car. “Good girl,” my mom smiled as she saw me carrying my stuff.

A few minutes later, we said goodbye to our house and climbed into the taxi cab that had picked us up. “Is dad coming with us?” I whispered to my mom. “No, he’s going to take the rental car with our stuff to the airport, why? Do you want to go with him?” I shook my head, opened my bag, and took out my CD player along with the DVD mom had given me. ‘I guess I better start learning...’ I opened up the case and learned whatever I could get into my head until we got to the airport. I exited out of the taxi cab and helped my mom take some of our stuff out of the taxi. “I’m going to pay the taxi man, stay with your dad okay sweetie?” my mom left and I turned towards my dad. “Need help there, Dad?” I grinned seeing that he was balancing three boxes all over his arms. “Yeah, get that cart over there and help me put this stuff on there,” I shrugged my shoulders and left to get the cart. “Thanks, I’m going to see what I can do with this stuff so stay with your mom, okay?” “Wait but-“I started but my dad had left. “Okay, I got everything taken care of…. Now let’s go inside shall we? But where did your dad go?” Mom asked looking all over the place. “He went to check our stuff in,” I stated. “Okay then, let’s go find him shall we?” I followed my mom inside the airport and we searched for dad.

--

“There he is!” I pointed out running towards him. “Victor! We’ve been searching for you for the last…. 30 minutes! Why aren’t you answering your phone?!” my mom yelled in his face. “I’m sorry, I was busy checking our stuff in, but I’m done so let’s go now,” he pushed us towards our airplane’s destination and we gave the flight attendant our tickets. “Here are your seats,” the lady directed us. “Thank you!” my mom smiled. I sat next to the window and my mom sat next to me then dad. “Aren’t you excited?!” my mom exclaimed making my stomach turn. “Not really, even though we’ve been moving so much over the past… years, I feel like this one is going to be the worse….” I admitted. “Honey, don’t worry, we’re going to do absolutely fine! South Korea is just like Japan, trust me!” I ignored her words and pulled out my favorite Japanese anime. “Look at this Sabrina,” my mom passed me a paper. “What is this?” I asked her. “That’s the school that you’ll be going to! It’s called ChungJu High School, it’s one of the best high schools in Korea,” she explained. “But… I thought I was going to an International school just like always!” I shouted quietly.

“Well, since you’ve been learning so many languages so easily… I decided to put you in a regular school in South Korea, besides I wanted to live out in the city… and not in the base, I want to explore! It’s very beautiful there!” I groaned and took out my CD player with the Korean guide inside and started learning that. I wanted to get a head start so that I wouldn’t be so confused.

‘Ding!’ I heard the pilot start talking on the microphone and everyone listened. First was the American guy,‘Hello everyone! We will now be taking off to South Korea in five minutes, please fasten your seatbelts and please observe as our flight attendants will demonstrate your safety procedures.’ The pilot was cut off as everyone watched as the 2 Korean and 2 American women started to demonstrate the procedures. I watched until they were over and heard the bell go off again. ‘Thank you for taking SK Airlines, we will now be taking off!’ After everyone heard the pilot stop talking, a Korean man started speaking in Korean to the Korean passengers. “Aren’t you excited?” my dad exclaimed as he squeezed my mom’s hand and squeezed my head. “Yup,” I lied returning back to my Korean lessons. “That-a girl!” I gave a fake smile and returned to my work.

--

‘Thank You again for taking SK Airlines! Enjoy your stay here in Korea!’ The American and Korean men announced one after the other. “Oh my gosh! I can’t believe we’re here!” my mom squealed and I packed my things inside my bag. “Aren’t you excited?” she asked. My stomach grumbled and I ignored her question. “Girls! Let’s go!” my dad demanded. We followed him out of the airplane and were greeted by a bunch of Korean women. “Annyeonghaseyo!” They exclaimed in unison. ‘Oh yeah, that means hello in Korean!’ I smiled glad that I could understand what they were saying. “What did they say?” my mom whispered back to me. “Mom! You should know this! You have been getting so many Korean language guides that you should know by now!” she frowned and finally thought of the meaning. “Oh yes! It means hello!”

“Annyeonghaseyo!” my mom greeted with her American accent. “Uh… mom can never pronounce these words right… either can dad… and me…” I said to myself smiling at the other foreigners that I found bunched up in a corner. “Here, let’s pick up our stuff,” dad left to pick up our bags and belongings and saw him take out a small little book from his back pocket. I saw that it read, Korean Language Guide. I laughed at him attempting to talk to the Korean man.

A few minutes later, he returned to us with all of our stuff on a cart. “Ah-Ha! I did it!” he motioned me a high-five and I laughed. “Well, shall we eat first?” mom asked her eyes all over the place. “Yes! I’m starving!” I frowned and we sat down at a little restaurant. “Annyeonghaseyo,” the lady smiled and we smiled back. “Uhmm…. What do I say?” mom nudged on my shoulder and I grunted. “Just point to whatever you want on the menu. I was glad that the menu had Korean and English words on it. Dad started first and he ordered some sort of beef and rice dish. Mom ordered a noodle dish and I ordered a seafood dish. “Really? Seafood?” dad chuckled and I stuck out my tongue at him. “Why are you guys so weird?” I randomly asked giggling. “What’s wrong with being weird?!” dad took the two chopsticks on his plate and stuck them up his nose. “Look! I have something stuck up my nose,” I immediately stopped when our waitress settled down our orders; dad went back to being his average normal self.

“How about while we’re eating we practice our Korean and learn their culture?” mom suggested as she slurped on a noodle. “Sure….” Dad and I responded. I finished listening to my Korean guide, mom took out a magazine on Korean culture, and dad practiced his writing. We stayed at the airport for about 2 hours waiting for our taxi but got a lot of memorizing done. “Hey mom, I think I still might need a tutor for this…” I mentioned as we climbed into the taxi cab. “Don’t worry, I’ll take of everything,” mom grinned and she squeezed my hand. “Annyeonghaseyo, eodi gago sipeoyo?” the taxi man asked as we settled into our seats. “What did he say?” mom whispered. “He said…. Where do you want to go,” I explained. “Oh,” mom laughed and she handed the man a paper with the address on it in Korean. The man nodded and started to drive.

--

A few minutes later, we got to our destination. I was in awe at what I saw in front of me. The house we very Asian like and was outdoors. “This is the house!” mom exited out of the taxi and paid the man. He grinned and helped us take all of our stuff out. Dad was in another car behind us unloading our furniture and things. “Mom, dad, can I go check out the house?” I begged. “Go ahead sweetie, here are the keys,” I took the keychain of keys and ran up to the door. I turned each key inside the hole until I found the right one. I pushed the door open and saw that the inside was open and filled with plants, trees, and some pottery. “Wow! Mom, check this out!” mom immediately came running into the house her face shocked and surprised. “This is absolutely beautiful.”

“This is a traditional Korean house, it’s called a Sang Go Jae,” mom explained her eyes all over the place. “Isn’t it great? This is one of the best houses we have ever lived in!” she ran all over the house and I searched inside the house. The kitchen was a pretty large size for the three of us and the family room was huge! I opened every door I could find until I found my room. It was cute and small enough to fit all of my stuff inside. I marked my room with my bag so that dad wouldn’t make it his office or something. I went to the other side of the house and found a shed filled with tools and dust. ‘Hey, dad finally has his own tool shed!’ I grinned and met back up with my mom in the middle of the house.

“So, did you find your room?” she asked. “Yup!” I grinned and went back outside to help my dad carry our things inside. “Dad! You have to check out the house! It’s amazing!” I pulled his arm and he followed me in. “Look!” I pushed him inside and he smiled. “I told you so,” he teased. “Told me what?” I asked confused. “Told you that you would love it here,” he explained ruffling my hair. “I guess you got me at the house part… but what about school? People? Food? Stores?!” I redeemed myself. Dad raised his eyebrows and went back outside to gather the rest of the stuff. “Here is your stuff,” dad passed me my boxes of stuff and I began unpacking my stuff inside my room. “Done taking the stuff out of the car!” dad yelled his face bright and happy. “Yay!” mom cheered giving him a hug. I ignored the cheering and got back to unpacking my things until I felt something touch my shoulders. “Ahh!” I screamed jumping onto my bed. “Whoa!” I saw it was my dad and I playfully hit him on the arm. “Hey! You don’t hit your parents!” he teased pinching my ear. “Don’t you have to return that car or something?” I questioned him remembering that he had brought the car from the car rental place. “Nope, the Lexus is ours!”

“Really?!” I yelled happy that we had a pretty big car. “Yup! I just purchased it; we do need a car to get to places….” He explained. I gave a fake smile and he left the room.

“Yes! I’m done!” I plopped myself onto my bed and closed my eyes for a second. I began to fall asleep until someone violently shook my shoulders. “Hey!!” I screamed immediately getting up. “Come on! We’re going to go grocery shopping at the local super market,” I saw it was my mom and I fell back onto my bed covering my face with my pillow. “Come on! Unless you want to stay with your father…. He’s going to organize the tool shed…. Do you want to help him?” At that sentence I immediately got up and jumped off my bed. “Leave!” I forced my mom out of my room and she frowned. “You’re not coming?” she wondered standing outside of my door. “Leave…. So I can change….” I groaned closing the door. I could feel that she was cheering silently.

I changed out of my dusty clothes and changed into a regular outfit. I exited out of my room and grabbed my bag by the front door, and met my mom up in the car. “You look….” She started to say. “Mom, I am not in the mood to get all fancy!” I moaned. “That’s it! We’re going shopping…. For clothes for you!” she shouted in my ear. “No! Come on! I just came to get groceries, why do we have to go shopping for clothes too?! I have perfectly fine clothes!” I shrieked. “Fine, before school we’re going shopping!” she said this time her voice calmer. “Wait…” I started. “It’s just a waste buying new clothes because we wear uniforms at school!” I laughed making fun of my mom. “Hey, that doesn’t mean I can’t get you new clothes!” she pointed out. “Ahh!” I shrieked not wanting to listen to my mom’s requests. I switched on the radio and heard some really catchy music. ‘Hello, hello!’ The group sang. ‘Wow, this is catchy!’ At the end of the song I heard the DJ say that the song was called Hello by Shiny. I giggled. ‘Shiny? Wow… that’s a funny name.’

“We’re here!” I heard my mom shout as she stepped on the breaks hard making me force myself up to the front of the car. “Oww…” I stepped out of the car and waited for my mom at the other side of the car. “Okay! Let’s go!” she pulled my arm towards the market and I followed feeling a bit awkward about being the only Americans in the store but no one seemed to mind. I grabbed a cart and we went up and down the aisles trying to find some easy to cook food. All I could see was ramen, meat, and bags and bags of rice. We picked up 2 bags of rice, 6 meat packages, 10 different kinds of ramen, and little snacks for my lunch for school. As we walked on, we passed by an aisle full of little bento boxes that I had to stop my mom. “Look at this! This is so cute!!” I stared at the green bento box and I motioned it towards my mom. “Aww… that is cute!” she picked it out of my hands and examined each side of it, trying to find the price. “Not bad,” I was surprised that she understood the price in ‘Won’ but I figured that she was probably used to it since we’ve been to other Asian countries. She tossed the bento box in the cart and I gave her a small hug. She grinned and we arrived at the cashier. The check-out man didn’t really say anything to us except the price so it was pretty easy.

“There! We’re done! Aren’t you relieved?” mom asked as she loaded the groceries in the car. “Yeah, I guess,” I smiled and climbed into the passenger seat. “Well enough of that, let’s go!” we drove off back to the house.

“Dad! We’re home!” I shouted as I finished bringing the groceries inside. “Great timing, I just finished organizing the tool shed!” he chuckled helping me carry the groceries to the kitchen. “Good,” was all I managed to say. “Oh, and this is for you, the delivery man delivered it once you left,” he passed me a big box and I easily opened it. “What’s that?” mom came towards my direction and watched as I opened it up. “This is my uniform?” I giggled as I pulled more of the items out of the box. “This is pretty cute….” I whispered. “Let me guess… you like it right?” mom pinched my cheeks and I brought the whole box to my room. As I was emptying it out I found a handbook inside. I couldn’t really understand most of it since it was in Korean but I was able to understand the most parts of it.

ChungJu High School Rules/Handbook-

1. You must wear your uniform every day to school but you may accessorize with any material.

2. No cheating.

3. No horseplay.

4. No gum or nuisance items allowed.

5. Be at school on time.

 

That was the basic rules of school, just like every other kind of school that I’ve been to. I stuffed the handbook inside my school bag and set up my uniform for school. It was not the first day of school for them but the first day of school for me. School had started 2 months ago at ChungJu High School so I was going to have to be the new foreign girl in that school. I sighed and took out my laptop in its case and looked up that catchy song I was listening to earlier, Hello. I typed down: Shiny Hello, but it came up as: SHINee Hello mv. I clicked on the link which brought me to YouTube. I watched the music video and immediately fell in love with the amazing boy group. ‘Well that’s a pretty cool music video and a pretty cool way to spell “Shiny”.’ I began to look up the members of this boy group and read the names youngest to oldest: Lee TaeMin, Choi MinHo, Kim KiBum, Kim JongHyun, and Lee JinKi. I saw a good picture of the members with their names under them and figured out my favorite member….. Kim KiBum. He was good-looking, had a great voice, and was very stylish. I read a profile on each of them and found out some pretty interesting information about each member.

Lee TaeMin: The maknae of the group (the youngest member), lead dancer, and vocals. Nickname: Maknae

Choi MinHo: Rapper and vocals, and the tallest member in the group. Nickname: Flaming Charisma

Kim KiBum: (Goes by Key) Rapper, vocals, the middle-member. Nickname: Almighty Key

Kim JongHyun: Lead vocalist and the shortest member in the group. Nickname: Bling Bling JongHyun or Jjong

Lee JinKi: (Goes by Onew) sub vocalist and the leader of the group. Nickname: Tofu

I filled my head with information about this group and started to listen to more music of theirs. I listened to: Replay, Lucifer, Juliette, and Ring Ding Dong until I finally fell asleep.

--End Chapter 1—

Hey everybody! That was the 1st chapter of my new story~ Too Many Coincidences (A Love Story about SHINee’s Kim JongHyun). I hope you guys liked it~ Hehe~ This is a story for one of my best friends… Sabrina! I hope you enjoyed it Sabrina! I’m sorry it took me forever but I made it extra-long!!^^ Please stay tuned for the next chapters of this fanfic and my other story: My Love is an Accident. Thank you guys so much! Please rate and message me please!! I would love to see what you guys think ^o^. Thanks again! Byebye!

P.S.- I know I put Shiny instead of SHINee because Sabrina wasn’t very familiar with them yet but here on out it will be spelled the right way: SHINee!!

Oh and I will be doing some other things such as a little talk about the chapter every time so please read! There may be some hints on the next chapters… hehe… and I will also be doing polyvore… if you guys know what that is… it’s a website where you can put together outfits and such… so please look at them if you have a chance! Thank You!!

--

Oohh!~ Sabrina is starting school soon! I wonder how that will go… Hehe.. O.o

And she also figured out her favorite member…. Kim KiBum (Key)?? What?? I thought this was about Kim JongHyun!! Don’t worry~ Just stay tuned to see what happens next!!

-Sabrina’s Outfit-

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27732392

-Sabrina’s House-

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BneDwBdqxpo/TLet-Mgxl_I/AAAAAAAADHY/PxNXJIqo9S0/s1600/rakkojae6.bmp

-Sabrina’s Car-

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/cars/hyundai/hyundai_5.jpg

LOL- I know the car’s license plate says Santa Fe but don’t pay attention to that!! Keke ^^