Still the same 2

A New Beginning

E: Hyesungie...what...is this.....

H: I...idiot!  I told you not to see!! I...I *blush*

E:...I see...and?

H: and what!

E: I mean what’s the conclusion...

H:....I still don’t know but...if I follow what they said...it’s...true.

E: oh...

        Eric took his hands off the laptop and sat down on the bed, his emotions were totally mixed at that moment, somehow...he was happy. Weird right? He looked at his best friend sitting on a chair.

E: Hyesungie, who made you that way...

H:ya! You’re talking as if I was pregnant!!

E: well it’s the same!!

H: screw you Eric...

E: I thought that girl confessed to you! What happened!

    Hyesung moved to the bed and sat beside Eric;

H: ...it’s because of that girl that I realised everything...

E: does that mean you rejected her?

H: ya! Is that important right now!?

E: ...

H: ...will...will we stop being friends?

E: ...remember our place?

H: what? Yes I do.

E: ok meet me there tomorrow.

     After saying that Hyesung watched Eric going out from the window...did he lose his.....best friend? The next day, Eric woke up with dark circles under his eyes...he couldn’t shut his eyes at all last night; what happened the past day was really unexpected. After he had his breakfast, Eric set off for a long walk toward the place. He stopped halfway to drink some water and continued. After some time, he reached his destination: the hut in the big tree was so great that he wondered how Hyesung and he made it. He climbed the ladder and found the place as it was the last time he came in. He cleaned a little and took a nap waiting for Hyesung to arrive. Some hours later Hyesung reached the hut; he felt so great just by seeing it. After climbing the ladder too, he saw Eric sleeping soundly just like a little baby.

H: *breathes in* YAAAA!!!!!

E: whhaaa what happened!!!

H: *laugh* you always fall for this idiot

E: yaaa do you want to die!!I was sleeping.

H: it’s been a while right?

E: mmm it’s still great here. Sit down I brought some cakes on my way here.

H: great thanks...so...

E: if you want me to answer your question you should answer mine first.

H: ...promise me that you’ll stay ...’til the end...

E: I promise go on.

H: ...I used to get confessed to by only guys and that girl has been sending me letters for a while...I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I...wanted to clear this matter by myself ...

E: do you like her!?

H: NO! I mean...wait...of course I felt happy she was cute and all but...every time I read her letters I...thought of someone else.

E: ...so you already had someone you liked?

H: yes I do...

E: THAT’S GREAT JUST GO AND DATE THAT PERSON THEN!

     After saying those words Eric rushed towards the door and completely forgot his promise.

H: wait!!

    Eric stopped as he felt Hyesung’s hand grabbing him from his leg; Eric fell so irritated at the moment and knew that he couldn’t stay and hear what Hyesung was saying any longer.

H: Eric please listen to me I....it’s really important and I want you to know. I...I’m really in love with someone right now and he’s  a guy, I didn’t know that I was ...gay from the beginning , not until that girl told me her feelings, and I realised that...it’s you eric...

E: ...me!? What do you mean by that?

H: yes...I really like you and I...I understand if you don’t want to befriend me anymore so...

E: Hyesungie!! You really meant what you said?! That person you love is...ME!?

H: I... I know it’s disgusting and-

     Before finishing his words Hyesung felt Eric’s lips landing on his; Hyesung didn’t know how to react as he saw Eric’s face so close to his...and he didn’t understand neither Eric’s actions...

H: ...that...just now...

E: I love you too Hyesungie, I always felt jealous of all those idiots who looked at you and...I seriously wanted to kill that girl and...

H: ...

E: ...

E/H:  I- ...*laugh*

**************************

     Eric felt happy as he reckoned those moments, hearing the person he loved tell him that he felt the same way was so good even in memories....but why did Hyesung change that much...where did the bold person who didn’t fear to convey his feelings....Eric really wished to see that side of Hyesung...