school break finally!

A New Beginning

Andy stopped mid-way and looked at the person in front of him; it was minwoo who just arrived. Andy didn’t want to worry his hyung so he told him that everything was fine and that he would come in a minute after making a call; minwoo nodded and went inside the house. Again as he saw his tall dongsaeng he felt weird; he was afraid that Andy would go away and that he would stay alone in that big house with....Junjin. Fortunately Dongwan came in as soon as he heard the door and thought it was Andy who came back.

D: oh minwoo-ya it’s you

M: Dongwan-ah.....

Dongwan was startled as he felt minwoo hugging him so suddenly.

D: aish what’s wrong with you suddenly

M: nothing I-I’m just glad to see you

D: idiot we saw each other just this morning and....I only want Hyesung so go away.

As Dongwan finished his words they noticed Andy standing behind them.

J: oh Andy are you feeling better?

M: feeling better? I thought he had to make a call....

Andy looked shyly at minwoo and went to the kitchen without saying anything. Hyesung had sent a message to Andy telling him to take care of the three idiots because they won’t be coming until late at night; Andy reported that to his hyungs and went to make dinner. Minwoo was sitting on the kitchen’s table far from Junjin who was reading a manga.

J: Dongwan hyung let’s play a game!

D: ah Jin-ah I can’t I’ll help Andy with din-

A: n-no!

D: huh? What’s wrong Andy

A: I-I mean it’s ok I...MINWOO HYUNG SAID THAT HE WOULD HELP ME!

D: minbongie did...? But he’s not that good and...

M: shut up! I’m better than you now go play with c-Choongjae

D: ......ok.          

Both minwoo and Andy felt thankful to each other but didn’t say a word about it; for a while, they kept silent and didn’t say a word in that awkward and heavy atmosphere. Contrary to them, Junjin and Dongwan were having so much fun screaming and laughing like idiots. After some time dinner was ready and all was left was to set the table; Junjin said that there was a basketball match and that he wanted to see it so they decided to eat in the living room. Andy was taking the plates when Dongwan came to help;

D: Andy let me take thes- 

        *crack*

Junjin and minwoo got up of their seats and saw the plates andy was holding broken and scattered on the floor; andy was cleaning the mess he made with Junjin’s  and minwoo’s help while Dongwan was dumbfounded; Dongwan wasn’t stupid, he knew that it wasn’t an accident and that it was andy who took his hands off as soon as dongwan’s brushed his. Even though he found it really confusing, he just kneeled down and was going to help when Andy got up......Dongwan kept silent and carried on with his work and after they all finished cleaning they sat down on the table and started with their meals. Andy was feeling guilty not only for breaking the plates but also for....avoiding Dongwan. They ate and after some time Andy and Junjin were doing the dishes.

D: ....minwoo-ah don’t you think Andy is weird?

M: weird? Not really everyone breaks things it’s ok

D: ......yes. Do you have plans for the school break?

M: ah not yet what about you?

D: I have to visit my grandparents so I won’t be here for that time.

M: I see that’s great. Enjoy then!

D: Jin-ah! Are you done?

J: yes we’ll come right now hyung......what is it? *sits down*

D: what are your plans for the school break?

J: mmmmmm I don’t have plans yet; what about you Andy?

A: ah me neither...

D: I see.....minwoo won’t you go somewhere with your girlfriend?

J: girlfriend?! I-I mean you didn’t tell us anything...

M: w-what are you t-talking about! I-I don’t have a girlfriend....

D: aish....why are we all single

A: a-all?

D: Andy you have someone?

A: n-no that’s not what I meant...

   The four of them stayed silently for a long moment until they heard the knob’s door turn; after the door got opened all of them closed their eyes and complained.

J: yaa I told you to get a room already!

As soon as they looked around Hyesung shoved Eric away and buttoned his shirt quickly with his face blushing so much.

H: I-I thought you had already went home so....

M: woah you wanted to get rid of us this bad?

D: should we go minwoo-ah? We’ll let them have fun without us

H: n-no that’s not what I was trying to say...

E: aish Andy did you cook?

A: ah hyung yes I did I left your parts on the stove.

H: stove? What did you make Andy-ah?

A: ah some lasagne...and....I’m sorry...

E: sorry why? Mmmm this is great!

H: ya put it on a plate not like that idiot! *smack*

E: ouch aish; Andy why did you apologise?

A: ...i-i....

D: Aish he just broke some plates!

H: oh are you ok? Did you injure yourself?

A: n-no hyung I’m sorry I’ll pay you back later so...

E: are you an idiot? Why would you do that? I should thank you instead....

H: yaa! If you say it I’ll kill you!

J: ah what’s this! You should continue what you started!

E: it’s just that when Hyesungie gets mad he breaks all what he finds in front of him so...ouch!! Stop hitting me already!

H: you brought it for yourself! Just say something stupid again and you’ll see!

E: I understand .......anyway about the school’s break....Hyesungie and me are going to my house on the mountain and thought we would bring you with us....

D: ah I’m sorry I have plans already at my grandparents so....

H: what about you three?

M: oh we are all free *wink*

Hyesung looked at Eric and suddenly grabbed Dongwan and headed to the kitchen.

D: ah Hyesungie it’s really tempting but Eric is my friend and I don’t want to betray-

H: cut it out with the nonsense and listen to me; I need you to take Andy with you to your grandparents’ house.

D: ndy? Why I thought you were all going to Eric’s house

H: well yes but...... (Talking).......

D: HHUUUUUHHHH!!!!! Are you ing serious right now!?

H: aish keep it down will you! It’s a secret so I don’t want you to say anything to anyone ok?

D: woow........I get it but...It’s not for free*grin*

H: wha! They’re your friends too!!.....what do you want...?

D: *evil grin*

The two came back to their seats and suddenly Hyesung got up and sat on Dongwan’s laps; Eric was the most shocked one especially when he saw his lover kissing his fiend’s cheek. Eric was getting red not of embarrassment but of anger and jealousy; he was going to say something but he knew it would’ve been better to just shut up. Hyesung got up after a while and Dongwan headed to the door with a big smile reaching his ears. The others found that funny too because Dongwan enjoyed making eric mad of jealousy but andy was shocked and wondered what all that was about. Dongwan left saying he had to go asap and now only the five of them were left. They talked for some minutes and separated there.

The next day the friends met at school and that’s where they talked about the school break that was going to start in two days.

E: so we’re all ok to go to my house?

A: oh yes I think we all are.

D: Andy-ah, will you come with me to my grandparents’?

A: y-yee!?

D: well you see....my grandmother is sick and I’ll need help to take care of the farm for her.....

Andy wanted to refuse obviously but seeing Dongwan in that state, he nodded and agreed to go with him. Lunch break got soon over and everyone went their ways. Minwoo grabbed dongwan’s arm and looked at him.

M: ya what are you trying to do right now?

D: what do you mean?

M: Dongwan-ah your grandmother is in good health, maybe healthier than you so why did you lie to Andy!

D:*sigh* you’re right I lied but I did It for a reason I can’t tell you; don’t force me to say it and just let things go the way they are; also, I want to have  a good talk with Andy.

Minwoo believed in his friend and they both went to their classes.

Time flew by fast and school break was already there; Andy got his parents’ permission to join Dongwan. Two days from the school’s break Dongwan and Andy set off in direction of the mountains where they would spend ten days. Arrived there; they both stopped at the last bus stop and had to walk for a long distance in order to reach the farm. Dongwan had a good endurance as he trains often but Andy was weak and got easily tired. Dongwan took a bottle of water and drank a little then as he noticed Andy’s state he gave him the bottle; andy took it and after drinking he noticed that dongwan’s saliva was still on the sides; he gulped and drank as he was really in need of it. Dongwan looked at Andy and saw him red as a tomato.

D: Andy-ah let’s rest a little here.

A: n-no I’m ok hyung....

D: good then I’ll rest I’m a little tired.

Dongwan sat down a tree and glanced at Andy; Andy was completely worn out so Dongwan told him to sit down. Andy did.

D: ......Andy....I lied to you

A: a-about what hyung

D: my grandmother is not sick at all, she asked me to come here in order to relax a little before the exams; I wanted to have some time with you in order to know you more.

A: ......that’s ok hyung thank you.

D: cool; my grandma will love you *wink*; can we continue now?

A: ah yes sure let’s go!

After walking for another while the two reached the big farm; Andy suddenly heard barks and saw a big and fluffy dog jump on Dongwan and make him fall on the floor.

D: Meev! Stop it *giggle*

Dongwan got up and saw his grandmother at the door; he ran towards her and hugged her tight;

D: Andy-ah come here! Grandma here’s my friend Andy,

G: welcome welcome; it’s been a long time wannie-ah!

The three stepped inside the house and drank a cup of tea.

D: granny where’s grandpa?

G: oh he’s in the field, he’ll come back soon. What about you my son? Are you in the same year?

A: ah no grandmother I’m 2 years younger

G: ah I see! That’s good my son that’s good.

D: grandma he’s a great cook! He always cooks for my friends and me!

G: oh that’s good you will help me later then?

A: with pleasure grandma *smile*

   The day passed quickly and Andy had a great time with dongwan’s grandparents. As the night fell and after having their dinner the two headed to the first floor where they would sleep for the time being. Andy was busy laying the futons when Dongwan called him from the balcony. Andy went and they both sat on the chairs admiring the beautiful starry sky. It was so beautiful and Andy had never saw a view like that before. Dongwan took out his camera like usual and started taking pictures.

A: hyung you like photography a lot, Don’t you?

D: yes, I think it’s great to capture all those great moments just by clicking on a tiny button. Here Andy say kimchi!!

Before Andy could say anything Dongwan took his picture. They spent an hour taking their pictures and laughing like crazy.

D: Andy-ah I’m glad you’re with me; it would’ve probably been boring alone.

A: me too hyung I’m having so much fun!

D: great, now we should go sleep tomorrow we’ll do better *wink*

A: ok!  .......hyung..?

D: mmm? What is it?

A: why is there only one futon...?

D: aahh!! I always sleep alone so my grandma probably..... took the other futons away.....

A: you mean.....let’s go get another one!

D: Andy-ah my grandparents are asleep at this hour so we should do without for tonight.

A: I-it’s ok I’m not that sleepy so y-you use it*blush*

D: ah come on don’t be stupid, let’s sleep now.

Andy felt he could die......he’ll spend the WHOLE night with Dongwan squeezed on the same futon!!???