First visit

A New Beginning

“wooow!!! Andy!! “

A: Aigoo.....it’s nothing much...*blush*

“What are you talking about!! You were amazing!! You should teach me how to play basketball soon!

A: eeyy Junjin you’re great at it too!!

J: no!! Not like you! Did you see the other guys’ faces?

A: hahaha yes I admit that they were quite shocked

J: hahaha yes

 

The two walked together after PE; Junjin was really amazed at how good andy was at  basketball, truthfully he never thought of him as the sportive type, Andy looked more like the nerd type(without glasses though), but Junjin was quite happy with that, at least now he’ll have more topics to talk about with his new friend. It was the first time that the two walked together, they didn’t even know where one’s house was situated but the thought of being together made them both happy. Andy was picking glances at Junjin, and each time, he thought that he was so handsome: he was tall, had a really handsome face, his voice was so manly , through his clothes he could guess that Junjin had quite some well built body, and that hairstyle of his! Andy was charmed by him. On the other hand, Junjin did the same (of course andy was looking away at that time); for Junjin, andy wasn’t that manly: he was neither tall nor short, he had a quiet voice, a cute face, his hairstyle was like those of small babies...But for some reason Junjin really found him attractive. If people saw them like that they’d definitely think that there was something behind those actions...well who knows? May be deep inside their hearts were hidden feelings that even themselves ignored?

A: Junjin..I’ll go this way so...

J:oh you live here?

A: ah no actually i’ll walk some more..

J: then let’s go

A:ah..but your family?

J: don’t worry it’s only me and my dad so..

A:.....

Andy kept silent, despite the fact that they knew each other not long ago, he was worried and also curious, he was dying to ask more, whether something happened to his mom but words just couldn’t come out of his mouth....was it because he was afraid that Junjin would be hurt? Or that he didn’t feel he had the right to know? After all may be Junjin didn’t consider him as a “friend” yet? May be for him he was just an acquaintance? One thing for sure, Andy wanted to know more about that person, he thought that the Junjin he was seeing by his side was fake and that there were more hidden things to discover in him...that was a first for Andy...to be so interested in a person was like a miracle to him. Was he starting to open up to life? Because, if it was the previous Andy he wouldn’t even bother with another person.

Without realising it, the two men arrived at Andy’s house already, Andy was so spaced out that he completely forgot, until he heard a voice.

“Andy-ssi? Where do you live” said Junjin

A: ah!! Here just in this house...sorry I was lost in my thoughts

J: ah it’s ok I understand so...see you tomor-

“Andy is that you?”

A: ah mom...yes I’m back

Mom: welcome back son, but *looks at Junjin* who might this tall man be?

A: ah mom he’s my...friend Junjin

J: ah hello how are you?

Mom: ah I’m good I’m good.

J: ah yes...so Andy see you tomorrow at school!

Mom: why don’t you come in, I just made a cake and it’s too much for three persons

J: ah...Andy is it ok for me to...

A: ah yes of course come in.

After sitting on the living room’s couch, Junjin was feeling quite awkward. He looked around and noticed that the house was so well kept, then he heard Andy who was asking him if he wanted to go to his room in case the living room was making him uncomfortable. He smiled at him and accepted with pleasure. Arrived at Andy’s room, the two sat down and kept silent for some time.

J: your room is so clean; don’t tell me you’re a freak neat.          

A: no it’s not like that; actually my mom likes to clean a lot so...

J: ah I see that’s great you’re lucky...

        Again...Andy knew that there was something happening in Junjin’s family, did his mother....pass away? He was really curious but he could never utter the words.

A:...want to play some video games?

J: oh you like video games?

A: ah well just to pass some time what about you

J: yes I do but I always lose to my friend, he’s addicted to video games....hey!

A:mm?

J: wanna meet my friends? I’m sure you’ll all get along.

A: ah but you have a lot of friends don’t you?

J: me? Nope, only four. Oh and you, so five.

A: oh sure!

For a minute Andy was so happy, Junjin said that he was his friend! And the fact that he counted him with only four people meant that those were the ones he appreciated most and now he was part of them! Andy really looked forward to meet those persons.

A: did you know each other for long? I’m curious about what kind of people they are.

J: oh it’s been so long! More than four years! One is like my mother *chuckle*, he always scolds me for everything but I love him a lot and he can’t live without his baby either; the other is the oldest but he acts so childish! We are always fooling together; the two others are always together, they have almost the same height as you! One is obsessed with his muscles and the other is jealous of him *chuckle*.I’m sure you’ll like them too!

    Andy kept listening and looking at Junjin while he was talking about his friends, from his words, Junjin really loved and cherished those people, he was almost jealous , those guys knew Junjin better and longer than him and he also wanted to see Junjin’s eyes shine when he talked about him too...

 

Junjin looked at his phone and saw that it was pretty late and that he had to go back even though he didn’t want to; he was sent off by both Andy and his mother, the two asked him to come by anytime and he was happy to hear that.

The next day, Andy was shocked to find Junjin waiting for him in front of his house.

A: Junjin!!! What are you doing here so early!

J: hihi couldn’t wait to introduce you to my friends, let’s go!

       Andy didn’t know what to say so he just followed Junjin ‘til they reached the school.

J: Oh by the way do you have classes now?

A: ah classes? N...no I don’t let’s go!

J: ok!

That was actually the first time Andy lied so openly and also the first time he skipped classes! Guess he really wanted to meet Junjin’s friends. Arrived at the rooftop, Andy saw four persons sitting far from them; he got even more excited as he ran with Junjin towards them but when he saw one of the guys’ faces he got really shocked.

                                                                                                    *****************************