Always there for you

A New Beginning

H: ok so everyone is ready to set off?

J: .......

M: ......

E: what’s wrong you two!! Aren’t you happy? Let’s go!!

J: we are we are just.... won’t it be better to go just the two of you?

M: y-yeah we’ll stay so go together I-it’s better!

H: ok here’s how it is: WE want YOU TWO to come with us so if you refuse to go we won’t either and I guess you know the consequences.

J: .......ok let’s go...

M: wha!? B-but we’ll surely bother them so we should stay here!

J: hyung! If we refuse to go they’ll stay here and we’ll have to bear with Hyesung hyung’s complains about how much we messed his whole life and that because of us he’ll die with regrets and bla bla bla... you don’t want this do you?

M: ......

H: good! That’s my baby! Now go go go!! We have a long was ahead of us!

 So just like that the four of them set off and got in Eric’s van. Hyesung was driving with Junjin beside him while the two others behind.

H: *pout* stupid minwoo why did you steal my man...

J: woah it hurts to hear that your mother hates you hyung! Can’t you be considerate?

E: Choongjae-ah! If I wasn’t here you won’t be born so you should be grateful to us!

M: what the hell are you three talking about! Should I remind you that we’re all guys here? //even if I like a guy myself//

E: aish we can’t even joke with you....anyway do you have anything you want to do?

H: hehe yes I do

E: mmmm me too baby

J: ....... I want to go there again

H: oh do you still remember that place?

M: THAT place? You’re talking about THAT place!?

J: mmmm I miss it so why not

E: ya Choongjae! Do you think we’ll still fit there?

J: .....but I miss it so much! It’s been ages!

E: .....aigoo ok Choongjae-ya we’ll try anyway

  They continued driving and talking for a long time, listening to some songs and playing games; it was good just like the old times......if only the fun could last forever...

Eric was sleeping and minwoo was eating some snacks while Junjin had replaced Hyesung so that this latter could rest a little; it was so silent and nobody was saying a word; minwoo was feeling awkward imagining so many things and Junjin somewhat felt the same.

H: woah my baby bird is thinking of something erted!

J: h-hyung! Wha-what are you talking about

H: .....it was supposed to be a joke... aish anyway just some minutes and we’ll arrive

And that’s what happened, just some minutes Junjin stopped the car and they all got down. The house was still big and beautiful. Hyesung ran towards the door leaving the others take care of their stuff; nothing changed at all; after resting a little and putting everything in place; time for some cleaning after all they couldn’t stay in all that dust. Junjin as always was so the laziest especially when it came to cleaning; Hyesung was doing his work whole heartedly and so was eric...he didn’t want to clean but he didn’t want to make Hyesung mad at him either; minwoo was doing his part too. In some time the house was good again and they were hungry.

E: .....Andyyy where are you!!!!

M: I Miss youuuu come here now!!

H: oh I’ll cook it’s ok!!

J: n-no hyung! I-I have something to talk to you about sp we’ll just leave those two cook

H: jin-ah can’t it wait?

J: *looks at Eric and minwoo* n-no it’s realllyyy urgent!

Junjin exited the room dragging Hyesung with him. Actually he didn’t have anything to discuss at all but he knew that for the sake of their stomachs he had to find something IMMEDIATELY.

E: what ha was close minbongie we have to hurry up!

M: yep yep let’s start; should we make jajjamyeong?

E: mmm sounds good

                                           ***meanwhile***                  

H: so Jin-ah what is it you wanted to tell me?

J: ......mmm well you see it’s about...it’s about....earlier!

H: earlier?

J: I thought that Eric hyung might like to do the same thing as before

H: Jin-ah just what are you talking about!

J: about that place, I thought that we would all go there and surprise Eric hyung

H: oh that’s a great idea but two people won’t be able to do it alone....

J: yes that’s why I thought of calling Dongwan and Andy to join us

H: whoa that sounds good like this Andy will discover this place too! Whoa indeed you take after me my baby. Let’s go back then we’ll help them good

J: n-no w-wait hyung!

H: mmm?

J: ......I have someone I like and I need advice!

H: finally you decided to talk about that!

J: y-you knew...?

H: yes! Of course it was so obvious! So? When will you tell that person how you feel?       

J: I-I can’t! It’s forbidden!

H: what are you taking about! We’ll accept you no matter who THAT person is you know that right?

J: that’s nice hyung thank you but-

H: who is that person anyway!

J: that person? That person is-

“Guys!!!! Dinner is ready!!!!!”

J: yes let’s go back!

H: wait!! Jin-ah you still didn’t answer me!!

Junjin ran away and joined the others leaving Hyesung chase after him. Arrived there they all sat at the table and started eating like nothing happened. Hyesung dropped the subject and didn’t talk about it either. After dinner Hyesung and Junjin took care of the dishes and they all headed to bed.

H: so! We will take the room upstairs and we leave all the other rooms to you, you can take AANNNYY room you want right Eric? *Eric nods* BUT! If you ever come close to our room we’ll kill you!

J: whoa you don’t have to be this detailed hyung! Also we don’t have anything to do there now good night all!

H: yep night!

M/E: good night!

Eric and Hyesung went upstairs while minwoo and Junjin stayed on the first floor. Junjin went and grabbed a bottle of water then saw minwoo still standing still.

J: hyung? What’s wrong?

M: ah j-jin-ah it’s nothing just....the sky is suddenly turning black

J: ah that’s right, I think they said it’d rain and there’d be thunder too.

M: t-thunder!?

J:*nods*anyway I’ll take the room facing the kitchen; good night!

M: y-yeah.....

Minwoo was getting worried; he entered the room and laid on the bed; it was pitch black, he heard the wind blowing strongly outside and knew that a storm was coming. He couldn’t relax at all; he remembered that when he was small  he used to hide under his bed every time he heard thunder and lately he learnt how to control his fear but when he was in a strange place it was practically impossible to do so. He took out his head phones and put on some music to relax but that didn’t help him either; suddenly he heard a loud bam and felt cold; he looked around his room and saw the window wide open and outside lightning striking with the wind blowing so hard. He hid under his blanket hoping that everything would calm down but unfortunately it only worsened; he wanted to go to eric and Hyesung but after Hyesung’s warning he didn’t dare make a move; he could go to Junjin but it’ll be too awkward for him; he bore with the situation and stayed there; his heartbeats accelerated every time he heard a sound outside; he was so damn scared.

“Minwoo hyung!? Minwoo hyung are you ok!?”

Minwoo looked up and saw a shadow going towards the window and closing it; that shadow came closer and sat on his bed.

“Minwoo hyung it’s me Junjin; what’s wrong!”

M: j-jin-ah I’m scared!

J: it’s ok I’m here don’t worry it’s just the weather.

Minwoo came out of the blanket trembling and noticed that it was so dark; Junjin hugged minwoo in order to calm him a little; some minutes later eric and Hyesung came with a torch and knocked on minwoo’s room; they saw him being hugged by Junjin.

H: hey are you two ok?

J: yes; I heard a sound here so I came to check when I found minwoo hyung scared to death.

E: minwoo are you ok? Do you hate sleeping alone?

J: no hyung I think it’s because of the thunder...

Minwoo calmed down in Junjin’s embrace and finally explained to them.

“long ago, when I was still a child, I was kidnapped.... the men there didn’t do anything bad to me but I was too scared so at night I managed to escape; I was wearing really light clothes and I was hungry but I kept running not even knowing where to; the weather was.....exactly like today’s and one man was chasing after me; I was running with all my might but he could catch me by just walking slowly; I tripped and fell down and I was all wet and I even injured my knee; that guy would’ve killed me if....if it wasn’t for the old man that....that died to save me.....”

The three of them listened to minwoo while telling them his story; they could see that minwoo was crying and that he was so hurt; Junjin felt really bad for not knowing that about his hyung but he wasn’t the only one, both Eric and Hyesung felt guilty for leaving their brother alone. It was 1 am and no one of them could close his eyes; they were all cramped in that tiny bed trying to make minwoo at least rest a little and fortunately he did; Junjin was sitting with minwoo’s head on his laps; he caressed the sleeping man’s hair and noticed how much he was sweating; eric got up and brought a wet tissue and wiped him. Both Eric and Hyesung made their best not to fall asleep but the day was too tiring for them; Junjin found himself wide awake, looking at his hyungs and the man he loved sleeping soundly.