Not fake?

A New Beginning

                                                                                                                   

“WE’RE HERE!!!! GUYS!!!!”                           

M: Wannie Andy!!!!!

H: oh! You’re here!!

J: hyung, ANDY-AH!

D: Jin-ah......why aren’t you as excited to see me as you are to Andy.....and Eric! Didn’t you miss me?

E: ........Andy!!! You’re back!!

D: *pouts*                                                                             

All: *laugh*

  The six of them went in the house and sat down quietly looking at one another; it’s been only ten days but for them it was as if a year had passed away; Eric and Hyesung were sitting apart while minwoo and Junjin were glued to each other; Dongwan didn’t doubt that something was going on between those two as they were acting like the past but he thought Eric and Hyesung had broken up or something.

D: Hyesungie? Are you free?

H: free? what do you mean?

D: I mean you and Eric....you’re over right?

H/E: WHAT!?

D: oh you’re not? I thought you broke up because of the distance between you two...

M: if someone had to ask about distance it would be addressed to you two there

J: yep; did something happen there?

D/A: s-something?

Dongwan and Andy looked at each other as they said that one word.....guess something really did happen.

                                                                                 ****FLASHBACK****

“Grandmother! Grandfather! Good morning!”

GM: (Grandmother): good morning yean!

GF: (Grandfather): ah yean is that you?

Y: yes, I came to see you today!

D: yean!?

Y: D-Dongwan oppa!!!?

D: w-what are you doing here!

Y: *blush*

A: good morning everyone! Oh?

D: Andy....

                                                  (After a while)

D: I see.......thank you for checking on my grandparents yean......

Y: y-yes....I-if you’ll excuse me then....

                                                                                               .........

D: grandma, does she come often?

Gm: well not as often as she did back when you were here

D: ....I see... we’ll be in our room then; Andy?

A: ah yes we’ll be upstairs *smile*

Arrived at their room, Andy sat on the floor while Dongwan was looking through the window; there weren’t many futons so Dongwan and Andy just used the same room.

A: hyung? Are you alright?

D: ah? Ah yes it’s nothing.....probably....

A: hyung?

D: she was.....well I don’t know about now but she used to like me in the past; every time I came here she would come play with me and all; at first it was ok but....I don’t know it became .....Uncomfortable...

A: because she confessed?

D: yeah well......anyway; I don’t think she came today because of my grandparents.....

A: do you hate her hyung?

D: not hate but....I got a lot of problems because of her so....

A: really!? What kind of problems?

D: well when we were young she used to lie to her parents and my grandparents too; she comes to sleep here saying her mother was sick or that her dad was away and all; my grandmother believed her and let her in;  after all we were all neighbours; after that her parents thought it was me who asked her that every time so there were rumours often...... one time during middle school break I came here too and I got beaten by a bunch of guys without even knowing them.....at the end I found out that he was her boyfriend and that he thought I was harassing her or something....anyway it’s all in the past and....I don’t really want to deal with her anymore.

A: woah that’s awful......I mean she doesn’t look like a bad girl but....I’m sorry hyung; if I can help you in anything just tell me *wink*

D: thank you Andy-ah; I think we should go downstairs help with lunch

A: yes; let’s go

After making and having lunch the grandparents went to take a nap while Andy and Dongwan stayed outside to play a little; they were taking pictures of them fooling around, telling jokes and all until they heard footsteps.

D: yean? What are you doing here //again//?

Y: ah oppa.....I was bored and.....I thought.....we could talk a little....

A: hyung take your time *smile* I’ll be in our room ok?

D: a-andy-ah!

Y: who is that?

D: he’s ......an important person to me anyway.....are things all right for you?

Y: ah yes......what about you?

D: same.....do you come often here?

Y: y-yes.....I do.

Dongwan went to sit down on a bench while yean was still standing.

D: grandma said that you didn’t come here a lot....

Y: ah!? I mean well.....I come when I can.....            

D: I see......are you still going out with mark?

Y: m-mark!? H-how-

D: how do I know him? It doesn’t matter.....it’s all in the past. So?

Y: .........I.......I broke up with him! I.....I still like you oppa....

D: .....I see.....I’m sorry but my answer still didn’t change from back then....    

Y: ........ Y-yes I understand....

Yean went away and Dongwan waited some minutes until he too went back home; Andy was in their room reading a comic when he saw dongwan’s face.

A: hyung you’re back? Where’s that girl....yean?

D: she went back.....she said that she still liked me......

A: oh and? Did you reject her?

D: of course! I don’t like her Andy.....not after what she did; it would’ve been ok to lie to me but she lied to my grandparents!

A: yes...... but hyung.....what if she doesn’t give up?

D: .......I’m sure she will.......or not *sigh*

 

For three days.....Andy was right. Every day yean would come with an excuse and talk to Dongwan; he went with the flow out of respect to her parents but truthfully he really didn’t like her presence. She kept getting closer to Dongwan despite his rejection and she tried to confess again and again.....it was really suffocating.

D: Andy-ah......

A: mmm? What is it hyung?

D: you said you would help me right......?

A: help? Of course! What can I do for you?

D: I have to get yean to forget about me.....

A: but hyung....how will you do that? You even told her you had a girlfriend but she didn’t even believe you....

D: yes....that’s why I’ll tell her that I have a boyfriend instead

A: a boyfriend!? Hyung you don’t mean.....

D: please Andy-ah......can you help me with that?

A: .......act as if we are going out.....?

D: *nod*

A: *sigh*......do you think she’ll fall for that?

D: well we should at least try.....ok?

A: ok.....but hey!

D: mm?

A: d-does that mean....w-we....I mean.....lovers.....

D: huh? What are you trying to say!

A: .......will we act like “real” lovers?

D: ah.......I think we’ll need to act as “close” as possible so......is it ok?

A: woahhh it’s so embarrassing I mean.....I never....a-anyway.....it’s not like we have a choice.....

The next day, like always, yean arrived; Dongwan came out of the house and greeted her then yean noticed Andy behind.

Y: oh Andy! Hello!

A: hey yean!

D: yean! He’s older than you why are you addressing him so casually?

Y: ah....I’m sorry Andy oppa....

A: it’s ok I don’t mind; dongwanie? We should get going soon

Y: are you going somewhere?

A: yes, I wanted to go to the mountain there

Y: oh! I can take you there! I know the way better!

D: it’s ok we’ll just be fine

Y: ah oppa! It’s been a while since you went there! I’m sure you’ll get lost; just let me take you!

A: why not? It’ll be better than just the two of us!

Y: great! Wait here I’ll go change my clothes!

D: Andy!

A: what hyung! If we want to show her that we’re a couple nothing is better than a forest!

D: how do you know we’re going from the forest......?

A: *giggle* what do you think I talk about with grandma while you’re out?

D: Andy-ah!

A: yep so? Are you ready to act like my boyfriend?

D: ya! It feels weird when you said it aloud!

A: *laugh* I know right? But ......will it work? I mean how will we act....

D: don’t worry, all these years with the other idiots I learnt a lot about that

A: great! I’ll count on you then!

Sometime later yean came back, and they were all ready to go. The way leading there was so long! Andy got tired easily.

D: Andy? Are you ok?

A: I-I’m too- ti-red.......

Y: woah! That was quick! Here some water!

A: Thank you.....tell me we arrived!

D: *laugh* nope, we still have a loooong way to go                      

A: aishhh I hate you!

D: *laugh* hey, get on my back, I’ll help you a little*wink*

A: ah! But I’m heavy!

D: idiot you’re as light as feather! Remember last time in our room? It was so easy to lift you!

Y: lift him? I- I mean oppa I’m soooo tired too!

D: pffff who are you kidding! I bet I’m more tired than you! Come Andy!

A: a-ah ok! Let’s go!!!

Andy was blushing so much as he got on dongwan’s back; they walked for a while more and soon Dongwan was starting to get exhausted.

A: pffff guess my boyfriend is as weak as me!

Y: *shock* w-what d-did you just say!?

Yean was looking behind and saw Dongwan stopping and andy getting off of him; Dongwan and andy looked at each other’s eyes and met yean’s eyes.

D: yean? It’s the truth......I’m going out with Andy.....I’m his boyfriend

Y: he-he-he.....no way!! There’s no way I’d believe you- *shock*

Yean fell on the floor as she saw Dongwan grabbing Andy’s chin and kissing him; it was totally unbelievable but......would they go that far for just a joke!?

Yean just turned around and continued walking as if nothing happened; she knew Dongwan was trying to get her to leave and that’s why she wouldn’t let that convince her. Dongwan and Andy were still kissing when they noticed yean left; they stopped and looked at each other.....blushing.

Dongwan didn’t say a work but damn, it felt so good! He would’ve never thought that a man’s lips would be that smooth and sweet.....or was it only Andy?

Andy was stunned; that moment.....he dreamt of it for so long but of course he had to hide his feelings or else....Dongwan would really hate him.

A: ....h-hyung I think....we should.....

D: y-yes! Let’s go!

The two continued walking behind yean who was going at full speed; some more minutes and they finally reached the top of the mountain.

D: woahh it’s still the same!

A: ahhh finally!!!

Y: .........yes we’re here.

Dongwan took out his bottle of water and took a sip when he saw Andy staring at his hands.

D: oh Andy you don’t have water?

A: *shake* hyung.....please...

D: woah of course here

Dongwan was holding the bottle and pouring some in Andy’s mouth as if they were two birds; Andy felt embarrassed just from the thought that Dongwan just drank from the same place his lips were touching. Yean was getting red of anger and jealousy.

Y: j-just what are you two doing!?

D: huh? I’m giving Andy water can’t you see?

Y: he has hands!!!!

D: it’s y when I see him drink.

Andy almost choke when he heard that; just what does Dongwan mean by y.....

Y: I don’t care of you get lost!

 Yean went away leaving the two behind. Andy started to get worried; what if they really got lost!

A: h-hyung! We should go after her!

D: don’t worry I know this place better than her!

A: hyung are you sure..?

D: yes! Just trust me; and to prove that it’s true we will go from a different path later!

A: a different path!? Hyung!

D: aish I’m telling you to trust me!

A: .......yes......

                                                                    ********

Yean’s mom: yean? You’re back?

Y: yes mom.

Ym: oh it wasn’t that long; I thought you three would stay longer there

Y: yes....they’re still there....only I left

Ym: what!? You left them there!!? What if they got lost!

Y: I don’t care! They’re annoying and....and waaaaaaaa *cry* *cry*

Ym: aigooo what’s wrong now....

Y: d-dong-wan o-oppa he-he he said he has someone in his life!

Ym: aigoo  I told you to forget that man! It’s been so long! Come now stop crying.....

Y: b-but mom *sob* I-I love him!

Ym: I know I know, it’s just that sometimes when things don’t work it’s better to let them go!            

Y: *sob*.........it’s unfair!

Ym: yes it is dear......

                                                        *****

While yean was crying in her mom’s warm embrace, Andy and Dongwan were.........having fun.

A: HYUNG! I told you we’d get lost!!!!

D: aisshhh just calm down!! We’ll find our way don’t worry!

A: how do you expect me not to worry when we’re obviously LOST!

D: ah stop screaming already!

A: but hyung! Why don’t you ever listen to me! I told you to chase after her! Or just why did you take another path!

D: ........I’m sorry ok! I didn’t want to depend on her and I thought I knew the way!

A: you and your pride seriously! What if no one comes to look for us! Look the night will fall soon and...and.....

D: ah Andy-ah! Please calm down; look I’ll go down and try to find a way while you stay her-

A: NO! No don’t leave me alone!

Andy grabbed Dongwan’s sleeve; he was terrified at the idea of staying alone in that forest; Dongwan found it weird, something must have happened in Andy’s life...

D: Andy-ah.....did you get lost in the forest before?

A: *nod*

D: I see......I’m here ok? I won’t leave your side so don’t worry....

Andy was still clenching on Dongwan’s sleeve; Dongwan sat down beside him and patted his back slowly in order to calm him; in his head, he was reviewing all the times he came here and tried to find the path. The time Andy was full calmed down, Dongwan got his memories back.

D: Andy are you feeling better?

A: yes...hyung I’m sorry for shouting at you....I-.....

D: don’t worry I understand. Andy? Do you still trust me after this incident?

A: of course I do......

D: ok great; do you want to see my favourite place?

A: place? Do you know a path?

D: mmm I remember everything; shall we go?

A: yes!

The to walked through the trees and plants and finally saw it.

D: it’s here

A: woaahhh it’s so amazing!!

D: it is right? In the past my mom used to scold me every time we came to see my grandparents; she used to tell me I was an idiot and all, so I got mad and came here. My dad had given me a camera, a small and cheap one, the quality was also bad *chuckle*, so I came here and sat on that stone there and took pictures; want to give it a try too?

A: really I can?

D: of course! You’re my boyfriend after all *laugh*

A: *blush*.....

D:woahh you’re cute!! Let me take a picture!

A: d-don’t call me cute! Meanie....

D: *laugh* *click* done; it’ll be a great memory of us right?

A: *smile* yep.

They spent a great time and talked about a lot of things; some while later they both arrived home safe and sound. Yean was just there, looking at them like some stalker; she got worried but instead of going help them she just sat there like an idiot......she saw Dongwan laughing with andy.....both holding hands.......maybe they were really lovers...?

Dongwan looked behind and saw her.

D: *whisper* Andy-ya!

A: mmm?

D: can I kiss you?

A: w-wha!?

D: yean is just behind us; we should continue in order to fool her

A: b-but your grandparents might see us!

D: don’t worry they’re in the field at this time        

Andy stopped, closed his eyes and felt Dongwan’s breath coming closer to him; slowly their lips touched and Andy was starting to feel numb; it was only a kiss but god it felt so good; without knowing it andy let out a moan.

D: Andy.....?

A: h-hyung! I-I-‘m.......*blush*

D: I-it’s nothing ....we....we should go inside.....

A: .....yes......

Andy felt ashamed and scared of the reaction he just had; Dongwan must have really felt disgusted right, I mean what would you feel if a guy moaned at your kiss.....but wait......isn’t kissing in its self already disgusting?

The same thing continued to happen; every time they saw yean around they would kiss and get closer and closer; at some point, andy felt changes in dongwan’s kisses; sometimes he would kiss him with his tongue.....sometimes he would literally touch him.....it was indeed weird but maybe Dongwan had that kind of habit? Days later yean stopped coming, guess she finally gave up? But the weirdest thing by far was......dongwan’s behaviour.

Andy took out his phone and dialled Junjin’s number.

J: Andy?

A: hyung! Sorry am I disturbing you?

J: not at all! What’s wrong?

A: .....hyung did you k-kiss before?

J: w-wha! What are you asking all of a sudden?

A: *blush* I just got curious.....

J: y-yeah I did why?

A: hyung.....a younger friend asked me something a-and I don’t know what to answer........can I have your opinion on the subject?

J: sure go ahead tell me

A: so there is that girl with whom he is doing a fake-plan, they’re pretending to be a couple to keep another girl away from the boy; they used to kiss every time they saw the girl he hates but....that girl stopped showing and their plan should’ve ended but.....he keeps kissing the girl.....what do you think his action means?

J: ......can you tell me one of the girls’ names? And DON’T lie

A: lie? I-I mean....yea-

J: yean? Did you say yean?

A: y-you know her?

J: don’t tell me.......Dongwan hyung is playing that fake thing with you!?

A: ..............

Andy just stayed speechless at Junjin’s fast guess.....was he such a bad liar or did Junjin knew him too much?

J: Andy-ya! Are you still there?

A: .....y-yes....

J: *sigh* it’s quite shocking.......tell your friend that THAT boy is maybe in love with HER......

A: *shock*

Andy let go of the phone; on a side he was deeply shocked but on the other.....he was glad? But again......how will he face Dongwan......now that he heard what Junjin just told him......

                                                                                                                                           TBC