I feel the same

A New Beginning

E: so?

H: I think my baby is in love

E: with minwoo!?

H: yep yep but he thinks that his feelings are one sided

E: minwoo thinks the same thing too....should we tell them?

H: *grin*

E: what what you have something on your mind?

H: I always wanted to do this. Which side do you take?

E: which side? You mean who I will help?

H: yes

E: I’ll take minbongie

H: great I’ll take our baby......Eric? Can you let go of me?

E: nope I can’t

H: why suddenly!

E: you said something really cute just now

H: cute...? Ah jinnie... aish idiot let me go we have to start my plan

E: ....it’s the first time I see you this excited...you should feel the same about us

H: yes yes let’s go now.   oh! Do you still use your house on the mountain?

E: the one situated a little bit far from our hiding place? Yes we do why?

H: perfect!

                                                                                                ****

The final exams were approaching for the third years and they were all feeling pressured; both minwoo and Dongwan were okay with it but Hyesung, despite him being really clever, couldn’t stop stressing over it.

D: Hyesung-ah don’t worry you’ll do well like always!

H: well yeah.....but what if I don’t get into that college....you know how much I’ve dreamt about it!

D: well I don’t doubt that you’ll get there but I’m worried about Eric... you want to be together don’t you?

H: ...that idiot...I won’t let him go somewhere else......where is he!

D: ......just behind you....

H: *blush*y-you for how long have you been...

E: don’t worry baby I’ll always stay with you *grin*

H: Aish....then you have to study hard...I’ll help you so...

D: are you sure you’ll study if you stay together...?

H: y-ya!! O-of course we will. Eric-ah just try something funny and you’ll see

D: pfff you’re funny you two anyway I have to go somewhere today so I can’t join you sorry!

E/H: ok take care!

After classes the five met at the usual place; minwoo couldn’t use his hand yet so he was just revising with Eric and Hyesung; Junjin and Andy knew that exams were coming close for their hyungs so they left them study alone. Hyesung noticed that Eric was really quick and managed to understand really easily, also there were some subjects where Eric was better than Hyesung.

E: Hyesungie~ if you keep staring at me like that I won’t stay still~

H: I-idiot that’s not it.....how come you’re intelligent

E: hehe did you think I was like minwoo?

M: ya! What’s with me!

E: you’re just a double-S *grin*

M: aish.... when will you stop with this

E: oh never hihi

H: anyway we have only some lessons left with this so let’s get it done!

M/E: yes chef!

       Some more hours later, Eric opened his eyes and found that they all fell asleep; Hyesung was sleeping soundly with minwoo’s head in his laps; for a moment Eric felt jealous and woke them up. On the table was a letter written by Junjin; “hyungs study hard but don’t overwork yourselves; Andy and I are going home see you tomorrow. Choongjae”. They were confused and shocked as to how they fell asleep so fast; minwoo went home ahead of Hyesung leaving the two alone.

H: wow we fell asleep just like that....

E: yes and you were so cute that I fell in love with you again.

H: idiot. Anyway we have some more time so can we start the plan? Tomorrow is a weekend after all.

E: oh ok what should I do?

H: ok so ...........................(talking) ....... you got it?

E: yes leave it to me.

                                                                   ********** (MINJIN TO BE CONTINUED) **********

     That day, Andy had some free time and got out of school before the others so he decided to go to Eric’s place and make something for the others; he passed by his house and asked his mom some questions about a recipe, bought some stuff from the convenience store and headed toward Eric’s. After opening the door he entered and put the things down. Suddenly he heard a sound, he thought it was Gomdori who was messing around with Eric’s stuff so he moved closer to check but Andy saw a beautiful and muscular body in front of him. He almost acted as a girl and screamed but he decided to leave it inside and just look away.

“Oh Andy-ya! You’re early today”

A: Dongwan hyung! Y-you-You’ll catch a cold!!!            

D: ah no don’t worry I’m healthy as you can see * showing his muscles*

A: *blush* hyung!!

D: aish ok ok mom I’ll put on my clothes

      Andy walked away with Dongwan’s image still on his head, he would have never thought that Dongwan had that kind of body. Andy went back to the kitchen to make dinner for everyone; he put his apron and was going to start with the ingredients when he heard “ you’re so cute in that apron andy” comment;  Andy blushed instantly and almost cut his finger.

A: ouch!

D: Andy-ah you okay!? Don’t space out while holding a knife you idiot! 

Dongwan rushed to Andy and took the knife away; Andy was being scolded but for some reason he was feeling good as if Dongwan was actually praising him. Dongwan helped Andy treat his wound and surprised Andy by helping him make dinner. Usually it was Hyesung who helps Andy; at the end the others would complain about Hyesung putting too much sesame in the meal. Andy was watching Dongwan and was speechless as to how skilful he was: his way of holding the knife, cutting the ingredients was that of a chef!

A: ...hyung!

D: mmm? What is it?

A: where did you learn to cook like that!

D: oh some time ago my parents were busy with work so I was practically alone all the time and I had to make my own meals that’s why.

A: wow! But hey! Why did you let me struggle with Hyesung hyung alone all this time?

D: *laugh* Hyesung is cute when he pouts after getting scolded by us.

A: meanie!

      Time flew by so fast with them talking and laughing together; Andy felt really comfortable with Dongwan which he would’ve never imagined; Andy thought of Dongwan, before talking to him, that he was a cold, isolated person but Dongwan was totally the opposite: a cheerful, kind, friendly and good at cooking person!

“pfff you look just like newlyweds!”

Andy was startled by the comment and turned blushing; Dongwan contrary to him turned around and hugged Andy as he saw Junjin at the door.

D: we make a great couple right Jin-ah?

While Dongwan and Junjin were laughing at the joke Andy felt that his face was going to explode as he felt Dongwan’s arm around him; his mind was telling him to just run away without stopping but his legs couldn’t respond anymore.

J: Andy are you ok? Your face is all red!

D: oh you’re right; Andy-ah are you alright? Wait let me check if you have a fever

As he finished his words Dongwan put his hand on Andy’s forehead and noticed that he was burning all over.

D: Andy! You’re burning! We should go see a doctor!

A: n-no hyung! I’m ok I-I just need some fresh air.

Andy rushed outside the house and felt his heart still pounding like crazy; he knew that he wasn’t sick at all, he was just-

“Andy? What are you doing here?”