Evil Couple

A New Beginning

Just like that, the sun finally rose behind the big beautiful mountains; minwoo opened his eyes and panicked as soon as he saw Junjin’s face facing him; the first thing that came to his mind was to get up abruptly, until he realised that....Junjin was actually awake. Junjin got startled as soon as he saw Minwoo’s eyes land on the hand which was caressing his hair; he took off his hand and looked away with his whole face blushing; minwoo tried to get up and did his best not to bother the two others who were sleeping soundly; Junjin stayed alone there but thought of helping minwoo forget what happened yesterday, by making a good breakfast. In the kitchen Junjin knew just how much he was missing Andy; it’s been only one day since they left but he really misses the meals, delicious meals, they had. He went to the fridge, took some eggs and put them down while taking the pan; he was thinking of making an omelette with some rice. He put the frying pan on the stove, broke the eggs and put them in the pan.   “Good, now the rice......it should be easy....” without thinking Junjin put the rice in the cooker and put it on the stove; he slacked off a little when minwoo rushed to the kitchen.

M: what’s going on!  Jin-ah!? Don’t you smell something burning!?

 Junjin looked at the stove and saw smoke coming from it

J/M: the rice/eggs!?

Minwoo went straight to the oven and switched it off and put the pan and the rice cooker down; the eggs were completely burnt and the rice too.

M: Jin-ah were you the one cooking?

J: yes....

M: it couldn’t be helped for the eggs but, didn’t you put enough water in the cooker?

J: water...?

M: ...... don’t tell me you put the rice to cook without water...

J: was I supposed to......I’m sorry hyung...

M: pfff idiot anyway go wash and wake the others up; I’ll take care of the breakfast

 Junjin went away completely disappointed; he was thinking of making minwoo pleased with the great meal he had cooked but look what happened...

M: Jin-ah!

J: yes hyung?

M: thank you, I know you did that to make me feel better and you did *wink*

  Junjin was feeling much better now; even though he felt ashamed of his mistakes, the fact that he made minwoo laugh was great. He went to the bathroom, rinsed his face and hands and went to wake up the sleeping couple;

J: omg no! *covers his face*

E: oh Choongjae-ah morning! Did you two have a good time there?

J: wha? I mean hyung! You should’ve put a notice on the door saying” don’t disturb “or whatever!

E: aish why bother with that it’s not like you never watched in your life

J: Hyesung hyung! Won’t you say something? And why are you still in that position aish....

Junjin went away after that....great show he saw; it didn’t really shock him but it somehow felt weird.....to see your mom-hyung sitting on top of your other hyung and kissing and stuff....it was definitely weird. After Junjin exited the room Hyesung was still frozen like a stone....his poor innocent (not really) baby just saw him do those kinds of things with his boyfriend!?

H: *slap* you idiot!! I told you that someone might come!!

E: ahhhh stop hitting me already!! You obviously found that exciting too!

H: shut up shut up shut u-! *hits non-stop*

Eric was able to finally stop Hyesung by kissing him again; he knew that he was shy when it came to people seeing them do those things especially his little baby but he was just so cute when being shy....Eric couldn’t help it even though he had to bear with all the violence.

After a while the two sat down at the table with Hyesung still blushing and looking down; he couldn’t face minwoo....not to mention Junjin. Breakfast was served already and it looked quite delicious; the four of them dug in and enjoyed their meals.

E: mmmm it’s nothing compared to Andy’s but it’s great! *thumps up*

M: .....thank you stupid Eric *smile*

J: hyung it’s really good don’t worry

H: yep, please cook more often!

M: thank you but I won’t!

E: eeeeeeh why not!?

M: I’ll only cook for Choongjae!

 Suddenly the atmosphere became quiet....did just minwoo confess to jinnie!?Eric and Hyesung looked at each other then turned to Junjin who was eying minwoo....it WAS weird and unexpected.

M: i-i- mean.....I-IT’S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!

H: .....and what are we thinking?

M: .....that’s....that’s.....NOTHING!

Minwoo got up from the table and headed to the bathroom; they were all silent especially Junjin.....just because of those small words a whole looongg scenario came into his mind......

H: *whispering* Eric-ah will our plan get successful this fast?

E: *whispering* I don’t know but that was really fast! We almost didn’t do anything!

Junjin was still silent and his mind was so blank that he didn’t hear the two whispering to each other; just a while after, minwoo came back and sat down again; water was still dripping from his head so they knew he was trying to cool down.

M: *breathes in breathes out* I said that I would cook for only Junjin because he tried to help this morning while you two were obviously having fun doing some...erted stuff. THAT’S ALL THERE IS TO IT!

The others turned silent again and knew that despite minwoo being sincere about what he just said, there were actually some other intentions behind his words earlier. Hyesung and Eric felt that it was better not to say anything and just continued with their meal while Junjin’s mind was still far far away.....

                                                                                           ***

Five days passed by already and minwoo and Junjin were quite awkward and distant around each other; minwoo did the cooking everyday because Hyesung and Eric helped him; they were too afraid of starving or....eating too much sesame. The weather became better after that storm; no one talked about the incident either. Only ten days were left before their break was over and two things must be done before that: surprising Eric; and making Eric’s and Hyesung’s plan successful. Hyesung felt that he had to end this sooner so that he can start with the surprise they were going to prepare for Eric so he spent a whole day thinking of a great way to do that....

“ERIIIIIIIICCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

E: H-Hyesungie? What’s  wrong!

H: I need to see you NOW!

M: ...........

J: .............

H: ah don’t look at me like this you two! It’s REALLY important!

The two stayed silent while Hyesung and Eric went upstairs; minwoo and Junjin knew for sure that they were going to.....Enjoy themselves but in fact it wasn’t that.

H: Eric, I need to ask you something

E: I want to do it with you too

H: huh? Do wha- ya!! I’m not joking it’s really serious! We have only ten days left for our plan!

E: ah! I’m sorry go on.

H: ok so if I remember correctly you have a small hut not far from here right?

E: a hut.....yes! There is one but it’s just behind the house is it that one?

H: yes! Forgot the exact location, anyway; what do you put there?

E: euu generally wood and some wine I think...

H: wine! That’s it!!

E: Hyesungie I’m sorry but.....don’t you think we’re still young for that? And....jinnie is here too so...

H: aish you idiot I can’t believe I love you! Think a little! Why would I want to drink! We need that for minwoo and Junjin!

E: eeh!? You want to get them drunk!?

H: nope that would be too forceful! Just help me get them there.......I know! Why don’t you fall down and pretend you’re really hurt!

E: ......what are you thinking about Mun Pilkyo?

H: *blush* don’t call me that it’s embarrassing......anyway just follow the plan

E: yes my princess- PRINCE PRINCE! I mean yes my prince

H: that’s much better. Let’s go....when we go downstairs say that you want some wine loudly and then fall ok?

E: *nods* GUYS I WANT TO DRINK SOME WINE!  *falls*

H: Eric!!! Are you alright!?

J/M: hyung/eric-ah!

E: ouch what was that…..I’m okay don’t worry just my arm hurts a little…

H: aish you should be careful! You scared the out of me!

E: sorry baby....minwoo ya can you go to the hut behind the house and bring a bottle of wine?

M: are you serious about that?

E: why not! If we get drunk we’ll just sleep don’t worry

M: .......okkk

E: *whisper* Jin-ah you should go with him he might get scared or something

J: yes I will

H: don’t stay too long!

J: don’t worry *wink*

     The two left.

H: Eric-ah that was great! Now let’s go close the door behind them

E: nope no need, the door doesn’t open once it closes

H: Hein? But who will close it?

E: come here

H: wha I thought you were hurt *sits on Eric’s laps*

E: you said to pretend and I did *wink* anyway you need to block the door with something but those two don’t know about that so they’ll be trapped until we go open it

H: but we won’t woahh I take back what I said you’re a genius.

                                                                        ***

         Minwoo headed to the hut, which was quite big, and heard something behind him.

M: Jin-ah!?

J: oh h-hyung.....I miss that place s-so can I come over? Please?

M: ....s-sure it won’t take long anyway.....

The two opened the door and eventually didn’t block it.

                 *slam*

J: woah what was that?

M: the door.....it closed?

Minwoo went back to try to open the door but it was vain

J: hyung?

M: ......Jin-ah .................I think we’re.....trapped here.        

                                                                                                                                                  -TBC-