After rain comes the sun

A New Beginning

        At 7pm, after having their dinner at the hotel, jindy were going to their room when the coach called them; the coach was with Byeong and his two friends as he called jindy over.

C: Junjin, Andy? I’m sorry to ask you this knowing your circumstances but I’m afraid I don’t have another choice.....these three will have to share your room for tonight, I hope there won’t be any problems.

        As he heard the word “andy”, Byeong instantly looked at him; if he heard correctly then that would mean that the little boy he used to bully is him? *looks at Andy*

       Junjin knew Byeong’s thought and grabbed Andy’s hand.

J: ya Byeong! We’ll go move some stuff so don’t come until *looks at his watch* 9pm got it?

B: ....yes.....

      Junjin left in a hurry dragging Andy with him and leaving the three looking like idiots; Andy was somehow amazed by the fact that Byeong was so afraid of Junjin, he thought that he was cool with his bad boy side. Arrived at the room Junjin moved out some things quickly and asked Andy to sit.

J: Andy, that idiot just recognised you and I don’t think he’ll let you be; I told you I had a plan.......I think it’s high time we applied it. Junjin’s plan shocked Andy a little but Andy knew that he had to go with it in order to be safe. Two hours later, jindy heard knocks on the door; nobody answered and after knocking multiple times the guys just let themselves in; before them was a scene they would’ve never expected: Junjin was on top of andy, their lips were touching, Andy’s hands were taking off Junjin’s shirt while Junjin was busy groping andy everywhere. The three guys couldn’t move an inch and just stood there stunned; Andy finally let go of Junjin’s shirt and they both got separated. Junjin got up and his lips while glaring at the guys; andy was feeling so awkward and felt all wobbly but showing any negative emotions would only mess up all their acting. Junjin threw some blankets to the guys and squeezed himself in the same bed as Andy. The guys just shut their mouths and didn’t utter a word; two guys doing that kind of thing was a first for them but the most shocked one should’ve probably been Byeong....

      Jindy slept uncomfortably in that tiny bed but they couldn’t shut their eyes....till the break of dawn. In the morning, both Andy and Junjin got out of the bed and looked awkwardly in each other’s eyes; Junjin went to the bathroom leaving Andy with the still sleeping guys. Later on, after breakfast, Byeong went to Andy.

B: heh so you swing that way?

A: .....

B: are you really going out? I never noticed that Junjin would be like “that”

A: I-it’s none of your business!

B: oh you’re talking back! You didn’t use to do that back in the days though

J: what are you doing right now?

B: looks like the prince charming is here!

      Junjin moved closer to byeong and grabbed him from his collar.

J: don’t joke with me! And if you touch one of his hair you’re dead meat.

B: hehe really? I’m curious of what you’re capable of doing

J: are you testing me? Should we give it a try right here right now?

B: with pleas-

A: hyung! I’m not feeling well let’s go back to the room....

        The two went back and stayed in their room for the whole last day; Andy was looking forward to the ending of the trip while Junjin was still furious over that jerk. The two of them played video games for so long that Andy fell asleep like a little child; Junjin got out and met with Byeong secretly; they both agreed to meet soon after the school trip in order to settle things down. The next day, all the students were getting ready to go back home; some were disappointed whereas some others were thankful; Andy was from the second category, the trip started well but the fun stopped as soon as those jerks set foot there. On the way back to the school jindy sat together on the bus, Andy noticed that Junjin didn’t stop clenching his fits and that worried him.  The students were given a day off in order to rest and catch up with their families. Jindy went their separate ways. Junjin went home and found his dad there; he sat down, said two words to his dad and soon went to his room upstairs.

                                                                                        *************************

           Junjin is a cheerful guy; he always manages to make people laugh no matter how sad or unhappy they were.  But all his friends-except andy- know that he has a really hard and painful past. Junjin’s father wasn’t that great some years ago, and because of that his mother ended up leaving them; after remarrying things didn’t change at all for both Junjin and his dad......his dad got a divorce. Junjin ended up being raised by his grandmother whom he really loves. After he grew up, Junjin left his grandmother and decided to crash at his dad’s place, he goes to visit his grandmother regularly and he always looks forward to that day.

                                                                                        *************************

      After resting some hours, at around 10 am, Junjin’s dad went upstairs and knocked on the door; he entered and sat on the bed. Junjin got up wondering what his dad wanted from him.

J: dad what’s wrong?

D: Choongjae-ah......I’m sorry I’m not a good father....

J: what are you talking about now.....

D: well I thought of it for a long time and....I met another woman and I think she’ll take care of you.... will you meet her? If you don’t like her it’s ok I’ll stop seeing her

J: ......... do you love her?

D: huh? I haven’t thought of this yet. Now rest a little, we’ll talk about this again.

                    After his dad went out Junjin let out a heavy sigh; his dad has always been like that, thinking of his son before himself. Junjin used to blame his father for what happened to his mother, he even told him a lot of times, when he was younger, that he hated him. As time flew by Junjin realised that his dad is really a great man, he has been thinking of him and tried to make up for his mistakes.....Junjin understood that really well and he didn’t blame him anymore, all he wanted was for his dad to be happy. Some hours later, Junjin went downstairs and found his dad making some snacks; Junjin grabbed one and told him “dad, I’ll go see my friends and.... I want to meet that woman “before he went out. Junjin’s dad was glad that his son didn’t reject him anymore and he felt happy every time Junjin opened his heart more to him.

    Junjin headed to Eric’s place and played with his dog “Gomdori”. He was alone there but the little angel helped him get over his boredom easily. Junjin heard the door open and Andy let himself in; Junjin was glad to see one of his friends there.

J: Andy-ah you’re here!

A: oh hyung!  You’re early

J: I couldn’t wait to see hyungs I also got bored home.

A: .....hyung? Can I ask you something?

J: of course go ahead

A: are things going well...in your house?

    Junjin looked at Andy and thought he had to tell him. He told him everything starting from his childhood till now; Andy felt sympathy for Junjin and told him that he was strong for smiling like that despite his past.  The two waited some more while playing with Gomdori and the others didn’t last long until they arrived. Everyone was happy to see one another again.

M: missed you guys! It was not fun at all without you.

D: oh yes it wasn’t.....two persons didn’t make things better at all *looks at ricsyung*

E: aish shut up already...

  Minwoo looked at them all and an idea popped in his head.

M: guys? We just had PE so we are really sweating and it started raining some time ago so....shall we take a shower all together?

H: what!? Are you crazy!?

M: aish you’re always like this... guys? What do you say?

J: oh why not hyung!  Come on it’s nothing...

D: hehe I know why you refuse Hyesung, you’re afraid to fall in love with my great body right?

M: those who are ok with it raise your hands.......ok four against two you don’t have a choice let’s go

H: w-wait! Let’s play R/P/S to find-

       Hyesung lost against minwoo and they were all six forced to get in the bathroom. Hyesung was really shy and Eric was hiding him; Junjin and minwoo were playing fools and Dongwan was bragging about his “great” body; Andy was also shy and he didn’t dare look at anyone’s body but he found it fun. After the shower they all gathered in the warm living room, they all called their families to tell them that they’d spend the night at a friend’s house. Eric was really happy especially about one person. He lent them his clothes and the result was funny; Hyesung looked y with them, Junjin was really handsome in them, the others were.....no comment.

M: ya Eric!!! Why are these clothes so big!!!

J: *laugh* minwoo hyung you’re ridiculous

D: Choongjae-ah!  Why are you lying! Minbongie you’re so y

M: aish go away *giggle*

E: .....guys can we sit down? I have something to say

H: WE have something to say.

Dongwan and minwoo sat down while Junjin and Andy were confused and curious. Eric and Hyesung were in front of them....holding hands; they used to do that all the time between the six of them but for some reason it looked weird.

H: Jin-ah? Andy-ah...we have something to tell you and...I’m sorry if we kept it for this long...it wasn’t easy to tell and.....

E: Hyesungie calm down I’ll do it. It’s.....we’ve been going out for 5 years now and...We wanted to tell it to you....it’s late but...

J: ........

A: .......

J: by going out....you mean.....

A: ah.......

J: minwoo hyung, Dongwan hyung you knew?!

M/D: N-No!

E: we told them two days ago...

         All stayed silent for a long while, Junjin was really shocked and so was Andy....to know that their friends were in that kind of relationship was not easy to believe. Hyesung was panicking, he was really scared of being rejected by Junjin, he loved him the most and he felt bad as if he had betrayed him.

H: j-jin-ah I-I’m really sorry...

J: hyung....does that mean....Eric is my dad?

All: *shock* *laugh*

J: what why!

E: you don’t mind?

J: if it’s you it’s ok I guess, but if you make him sad....he’ll kill you himself.        

     Eric and Hyesung were really relieved to hear that Junjin was ok with them....but Andy still didn’t say his thoughts on that.

H: Andy are you against us?

A: ah not at all I already kissed Junjin so it’s not a pro-

        As Andy pronounced those words, he felt five people eyeing him confusedly....did they hear what they just heard? Andy and Junjin k-kissed!?  After telling them the entire story the four people seemed to calm down a little. They already heard of Byeong and they immediately offered help. Junjin refused kindly and said that he would take care of everything. The night fell really fast and they hadn’t even have dinner; Andy and Hyesung took care of the meal which was full of sesame oil but they ate it deliciously. They put the blankets and slept all together in the living room; it felt really good especially for Andy; he felt so close to those people as if he knew them since he was born.