One last couple to go!

A New Beginning

J: hyung......it’s  a joke right?

M: I wish it was Jin-ah but....we’re really stuck here....

J: ........oh

M: .......you said it.....hey! try calling them!

J: ......I left my phone in my room...what about you hyung!

M: .....my phone’s battery’s dead ah damn it!

J: m-maybe we can get out from the window!

M: Jin-ah....do you really believe you’re a bird?

J: but hyung we should at least try.....I-I don’t want to be stuck with yo-

M: *shock* is that so...I’m sorry I didn’t know you hated me that much!

J: NOOOO that’s not it hyung I-

M: it’s ok Jin-ah ....I’ll just sit there like that you won’t even know I’m here....

J: hyung.....!

 Minwoo got up and went far from where Junjin was; he sat down and grabbed a bottle of wine; he didn’t intend to drink at all but he was still shocked and horribly hurt; to think Junjin hated him all this time.....but how would he explain all the good moments they spent together.....was it all an act!!?

Minwoo started drinking and at the same time thousands of thoughts came to his mind; he tried to reckon all what happened since he met Junjin; he found himself laughing while tears were dropping from his eyes....he truly did love Junjin.....but why aren’t his feelings reciprocated! Why must his feelings be always one sided! ......life was really unfair.

 Junjin on his side was reflecting on his stupid action earlier; of course he didn’t hate minwoo!! He just loved him so much that he was afraid that he’d be rejected if his feelings came to light; being alone in the same room with minwoo.....both his mind and heart couldn’t function normally anymore; he was feeling nervous, scared, ashamed....what if minwoo started hating him for real now! How would he endure living with that thought.....?

                                                                   ***

H: Eric-ah! Don’t you think we should go check on them? Also, look at the sky! I’m sure a storm will occur again!

E: shhh Hyesungie! Minwoo is not alone! Junjin is there with him; I’m sure everything will be alright.

H: but! What if....what if something bad-

Eric kissed Hyesung and hugged him gently in order to shut him up; Eric wasn’t worried at all; he knew Junjin loved minwoo and cared for him more than them....there’s no way he’d let him get hurt.

E: calm down ok? Junjin is there we should trust him; and if we go there our plan will get wasted! I don’t think we’ll find another opportunity like this; let’s just wait ok?

H: *nods*

                                                                       ***

The two stayed in their corners watching the night slowly falling from the little window;  it was still early but somehow the sky was all black.......a storm was definitely coming again. Suddenly rain started pouring heavily and lighting, thunder......we could hear everything. The first thought that came to Junjin’s mind was minwoo’s previous incident....he got up, looked all over for him and finally found him, alone in a corner.

J: Hyung!

Junjin rushed and hugged minwoo; it was obvious that he was scared, especially in that almost-haunted place; a bottle of wine was just beside him but fortunately minwoo just tasted it; minwoo completely forgot about the misunderstanding that happened between him and Junjin and just let himself hugged by Junjin; slowly he started to calm down and feel warm in Junjin’s hot embrace; when he realised things he tried to push Junjin away, after all Junjin hated him right? ;

But despite his struggling minwoo was way too weak; Junjin was hugging him tight, he was trembling and worried about minwoo; “h-hyung, hyung I’m here don’t worry....” 

Minwoo was so hurt; he wished Junjin could love him like he did; but there was no way he’d be that lucky;

M : Jin-ah I’m alright....I know you hate me and you hate this so.....you don’t have to force yourself I’m okay

As he said those words; minwoo felt himself hugged even more tightly.

J: Hyung you got it all wrong hyung! I love you, I love you so much!

M: liar! *sob *

J: hyung I swear! I was too scared you’d discover my feelings, that‘s why I said that earlier! Please don’t hate me!

M: you’re the one who hates me! There’s no way I would....*sob*

Junjin let go of his grip and felt minwoo’s cheeks all wet; it was so dark but it was obvious that he was crying; he held his face; got closer to him and kissed him; minwoo got shocked and stunned and he felt Junjin’s lips on his.....it felt all like a dream;

J: minwoo hyung, I love you, you can’t imagine how much I love you.......

Minwoo couldn’t believe it, he thought he was drunk and hallucinating maybe; he closed his eyes and fell asleep not long after.......

When he opened his eyes he felt a bright light coming from the window; he noticed that he was in someone’s embrace.

J: hyung you’re finally awake; my feet are starting to feel numb you know? *chuckle*

Minwoo got startled and was going to get up when he heard the door opening; it was Hyesung and Eric coming to free them.

H: I’m so sorry guys It’s all my  fault I-I did such a thing! And yesterday it was-it was omg minwoo I’m so sorry!

J: no hyung don’t worry..... We should thank you instead no?

Hyesung and Eric stopped at the door and watched Junjin hugging minwoo who was now sitting on him; minwoo wanted to get up but he couldn’t move an inch......it wasn’t a dream or a hallucination after all?

H: y-ya y-you t-two

J: hyungs I didn’t tell you this but......I love minwoo hyung.....*hugs minwoo tightly*

H: no I mean yes we know but......minwoo-ya!

J: you know? What do you mean?

H: well I saw you put that drink you hate so much in minwoo’s locker so I guessed.

M: drink!? Jin-ah! It was you?!

J: *blush* yes hyung....do you love me too hyung?

E: of course he does idiot!

M: E-Eric!

J: ...hyung....

M: ....*whisper* of course I do *blush*                                       

Junjin was blushing along with minwoo; they completely forgot about Hyesung’s and Eric’s presence; Junjin was looking in minwoo’s eyes, minwoo was looking in Junjin’s eyes, their stares got more and more intense till their lips met together and they exchanged a long and passionate kiss.

H: hmmmm it’s a good thing that our plan is successful but......shouldn’t we go back home? You must be starving to death.....also a bed would be better no?

E: yes I think we’ll need one too right Hyesungi- aish what now!

H: I told you not to talk about that when there are people around!

E: but they know what we’re thinking about anyway! Ouuchhhh not again!!

H: shut up stupid Eric, if you say something again you’ll never THINK of anything in your life again!

E: do you love stupid guys more?

H: yaa!!!!!

E: ok ok.......I love you too!

Eric and Hyesung just went ahead to the house leaving minwoo and Junjin alone still at their “business”.....Minwoo couldn’t believe it at all; for ages he just had eyes for Junjin and here he is....in his arms, kissing and touching.......

“.....Jin-ah....am I dreaming,”

J: ........I think I’m the one who’s dreaming hyung....

M: I loved you for four years Jin-ah!

J: .......yes that’s true and I really regret not having realised what an amazing guy you were before but.....I promise to love you more and more each day so that our feelings become even.

Minwoo was crying as he heard the beautiful and sincere words coming from Junjin’s lips.......he lifted his head and looked in the younger man’s deep eyes....he knew that he loved him more than anything and that he was ready to do anything for him.........

 J: hyung, I know that you find it hard to believe....I understand it because I feel exactly the same......this all feels like a dream....an amazing one....but I’m really serious about my feelings for you, that’s why.....can we give ourselves  a chance?

Minwoo listened attentively to Junjin’s words and felt his heart racing every time he saw those two lips moving.....he kissed him and nodded “Jin-ah, I’m sure you’re by far the biggest and happiest thing that ever happened to me.......I love you Choongjae-ah”

Hyesung and Eric were in the kitchen as minwoo and Junjin entered in, they were just like newlyweds.......minwoo being carried bridal-way by Junjin and both smiling like two idiots. Eric was going to make fun of them and probably mess their happy moment but fortunately Hyesung knew his man very well.

H: Eric ~ if you open your mouth I won’t talk to you ever again and I mean it.

Eric gulped down and covered his mouth with both his hands and just headed to the garden; he knew very well how much Hyesung was serious and that the stupid joke he was going to tell would only harm him.

H: now now you’ll have alllllll your time to be as lovey-dovey as you want, but for now we need to call Andy and Dongwan to let them know about our plan ok?

J: yes we’ll need their help if we want it to be a success.

M: mmm I’ll call wannie.

*on the phone*

M: Dongwan-ah? How are you!

D: oh minbongie! I miss you guys!

M: oh we too*chuckle* hey tell me....will you be able to come before break’s over?

D: come? Where to?

M: we have made a plan to surprise Eric about something and we’ll need your help both of you. Also......

D: also what

M: hehe I’ll tell you everything when you come....you will right? I need my best friend *sob* *sob*

D: idiot of course I will, I’m curious about what you want to say; also I think we’re just getting on the way of my grandparents; we only eat and sleep*laugh*

M: pffff it’s not new; anyway got to go see you soon! Say hi to Andy from us!

D: you too.

                                                                                                                     -To Be Continued-