Cheater

A New Beginning

                                                         ***************************

           After coming out of Eric’s house, both minwoo and Dongwan went in the same direction while Hyesung stayed a little behind; Junjin asked Andy to come so that he could take him home too. Andy asked Junjin if he lived in the same direction as him but Junjin said that it was on the opposite way.

A: ah then it’s ok I’ll see you tomorrow

J: no it’s ok I’ll take you home

A: you don’t have to! And it’s not like I’m a girl hyung....

J: ah I’m not feeling obliged....just let’s go

      Andy felt as if Junjin was a teenager running from home, well they were teenagers but... something was really weird but he preferred to leave it as it was. While walking, Andy and Junjin talked about a lot of things but mostly of  Junjin and his friends.

A: hyung

J: mm? What is it?

A: can you tell me more about you guys?

J: oh ....mmmm let me see. Which one should we start with?

A: oh you’re gonna tell me about them all so I leave the choice to you

J: ok, should we sit somewhere?

A: sure, I know a park just near my house, let’s go.

       The two walked to the park and sat down on a bunch, the weather was quite refreshing and they were both ready for a long chat.

J: so minwoo hyung first? He’s older than me by a year; He’s a really funny guy, he has always something to joke about, he’s a good dancer and that smile on his face is so stupid *giggle*, speaking of stupid, one of his nicknames is special stupid

A: special stupid? *laugh* is he really stupid? And what’s with the special

J: oh no he’s really smart, one time we were talking all together and we asked him to chose an English name, well he chose special so eric hyung said “special stupid” ,  from that time on he became that.

A: Eric omg he’s still the same

J: oh that’s right how do you know each other?

A: me and Eric hyung? Mmmm we studied together long ago but then he had to move so we lost contact, who knew we would meet again!

J: yes that’s really amazing, it’s all thanks to me right? *grin*

A: yes yes that’s right. What about the others?

J: there is Dongwan hyung, also older than me by a year, he is....unique.

A: unique? How?

J: ...he likes photography; he likes to learn new things, sports too, and...

A: and?

J: oh that’s all

    Actually Junjin wanted to add more things, like how Dongwan was a big ert, how he spent hours watching.....Anyway he didn’t want Andy to have a bad image of him or misunderstand him so he didn’t add more.

J: there is Hyesung hyung, oh I like him the most, he’s like my mother, we are called mother and baby bird or the birds, he’s cute, he looks shy but he’s really manly, he fights  a lot with eric hyung but we all love each other

A: oh Hyesung hyung, I see...does he glare a lot at people?

J: glare? What do you mean?

A: ah nothing just forget it, now should we talk about you?

J: me? Oh there aren’t lots of things to say actually, I like sports, dance, I joke a lot...

A: do you live alone?

J: oh I live with my dad and ...my step mom

A: oh...

    Andy didn’t know how to react to that; did his real mom....pass away? Just the idea of it gave him the chills; Andy tried to tell a joke about him saying that his classmates used to call him “kiwi” because of his big head but the smile on Junjin’s face seemed so fake.

J: Andy will you come tomorrow to Eric hyung’s place?

A: ah ...can I..?

J: oh of course! Please come and cook us something good again!

   Andy felt useless as he couldn’t cheer up Junjin, he wanted to know more about that person and do something for him but he knew that asking Junjin would be a bad idea. They bid farewell and agreed to meet the next day. After his classes ended, Andy joined the boys who were already waiting for him...all except one...Hyesung. Every time Andy saw him glaring at him he felt that he did something bad...but what. Andy sat down for a while and then he went to Eric and asked to see him alone; the two went to Eric’s room and sat on the floor holding a bottle of cola each; the two talked for hours, about a lot of things; they remembered all the things that happened in their past together, the first time when they met, how eric saved andy as if he was a super hero, the time they escaped from home and went to the mountain on Christmas, they were young and heard that Santa Claus will appear on the moon, they got badly scolded when they were found by their parents.

A: speaking of parents, Eric hyung...

E: mmm?

A: you live alone here don’t you?

E: ah...yes I do, you met my parents didn’t you?

A: *nod*...did something happen....

E: well .......*sigh* when I was young I didn’t want to move out but because they obliged me to....anyway when I grew older and responsible I told them that I wanted to come back, of course they opposed me and we ended up fighting over that, I decided to come back here and I stayed in this house; I was afraid that my parents would take it back and chase me out but they didn’t...it’s been more than two years since we talked to each other so...

A:......I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you...but why didn’t you stay with them...it would’ve been easier and you wouldn’t suffer all this for nothing..

E: it wasn’t for nothing Andy, I came back here with the hope to find you again...at that time you were more important than anything and you still are.

     As he heard those words, and after seeing eric and andy talking so intimately he ran with all his might not knowing where to.

J: hyung!? Where are you going!

                                                         ***************************