Not again...

A New Beginning

 -Everyone gather around please! We will divide you into four groups, two groups for the first years two others for the second years; the first years will take the same bus as me as for the second years you’ll go with yunsei-ssi got it? We will meet at the hotel in 2 hours. Please behave yourselves!

        After the teacher finished giving his instructions the students moved to their places and were ready to set off; Junjin and andy got separated because of the difference in grades but they promised to be together later. After a long trip on the bus, the students and the teachers reached their final destination: the hotel where they were supposed to stay was just in front of their eyes and behind it was a great beautiful mountain; the weather was great and the weather forecast didn’t announce any rain or cloud, for that, everyone was glad. Each five students had to stay in a single room, all together, but Andy knew that it would be bad, he was afraid that some of them might take advantage of the situation and bully him; Junjin felt Andy’s fear thus went to see the teacher in charge. After telling him that Andy and Junjin wanted to get a room together the teacher obviously refused saying that it was unfair but Junjin didn’t stop there and at the end, by lying to the teacher about andy having some kind of disease that stopped him from being in the same room with strangers, he got a room for just Andy and himself. The two arrived at their room with two big shiny smiles on their faces and were now ready to enjoy those three days to the fullest.

                                                               ----------------------------------------

              Back at home the atmosphere was not a joke; the two really didn’t know how to deal with the situation already...ricsyung were really serious; minwoo and Dongwan were confused and couldn’t do anything because they weren’t even aware of the reason. Dongwan later on noticed that Hyesung was somewhat sad each time his eyes met with Eric’s; he took Hyesung aside and talked to him seriously.

D: Hyesung-ah don’t you think this situation is wrong?

H: what are you talking about...?

D: *sigh* I’m talking about you and Eric of course!

H: what’s wrong with us....it has always been like this

D: no you’re wrong, you do fight a lot but you never stayed without talking to each other for this long. Something happened right?

H: I’m telling you that it’s nothing like that! We’re fine...

D: Hyesung-ah! If you don’t tell me and minwoo anything how are we supposed to help you!

H: It’s ok just... it’s all my fault anyway...

D: you shouldn’t judge this yourself; come on now tell me everything

H: N...No!

D: hyesu-

     Hyesung got up and left at full speed to join his seat; Eric and minwoo were talking too but it looked as if nothing changed on that side either. Dongwan came in too and looked at all of them and said:

D: guys! I know what Junjin would’ve done in this situation...games!

M: yes true but which game are you suggesting...you’re NOT Choongjae

D: minwoo-ssi just trust me!!  We will play” jinsil geim” (truth or dare)!

E: are we kids! Ya!

D: ah come on let’s do it, it’s ok

           As they were all bored because of jindy’s absence, they all sat on the floor and waited for Dongwan to prepare the questions; the preparation took so much time that minwoo had to help him: in the meantime, eric was still pissed off and wasn’t going to stop... Finally woodong came back, they brought a box with them and four bottles of soju as well as some cups. Ricsyung were startled to see soju, well they did drink before but not that much, for a while they wondered where they got those bottles; anyway, Eric was really pissed off and Hyesung was depressed so some drinks weren’t unwanted.

D: ok so here are the rules! We will play paper rock scissors and the winner starts, then we play again until we determine the order of the players, we will all pick a card AFTER drinking one cup; after that, everytime you don’t answer a question or don’t do the “dare” on the paper you’ll be forced to drink and do one action given by the person who comes next.

M: w...wait wait!!! Slow down I can’t follow

H: aishh you special stupid! It’s easy!

D: it’s ok I’ll give you an example here; we play P/R/S and I win, you play again and let’s say eric wins the second game, Hyesung the next which means the cards will be picked by me first, eric, Hyesung, then you; I drink a cup of soju and pick a card and answer , then eric has to do the same, drink pick a card, in case he refuses to tell the truth or refuses to do the action the one who comes after him, hyesung, will ask him to do something and eric will be obliged to do it. Clear now?

M:  ahhhhh yes I see let’s begin then!!!

              The game started, the order of the game was as follow: Eric, Dongwan, Hyesung, minwoo; before they started they all swore not to lie and that if one of them did it would be considered as betrayal; they all agreed on that. Eric drank a cup of soju and picked a card “truth: how many times did you kiss”; Eric showed the question and answered: “more than 6 times I think”; Dongwan got a dare” act like a bird”, it was stupid but he did it; they all played various rounds and they got all sorts of dares and truths but fortunately ricsyung didn’t have any cards related to them until  Hyesung got a truth :” are you in a relationship at the moment”, as soon as he read the question his eyes landed on eric and he hesitated...to finally answer with a “....no...”; eric got up furiously and looked at Hyesung and said” I thought we weren’t allowed to lie” and exited the room; both minwoo and Dongwan looked at Hyesung confusedly, then Dongwan got up and chased after eric as he knew eric was quite drunk; minwoo stayed up behind with Hyesung , and despite him being called stupid , minwoo knew well enough that Hyesung was hiding something....something that was pissing eric off.

                                                               _____________________________

         As they opened the room, they saw a big closet and five futons and blankets; Junjin felt bad for lying about Andy and Andy felt the same but they were glad to be on the same room.

A: woah hyung that’s great! I thought we would stay in rooms according to grades but I’m glad it wasn’t like that!

J: yes me too! I’m sorry if I lied about you being sick, it was actually the only thing that came to my mind at that moment.

A: oh it’s nothing I don’t mind!  By the way do we have the same schedules?

J: oh I don’t know here is mine.

A: oh it’s the same! That’s amazing!

J: yes!! I’m sure we’ll have a lot of fun. So if we look at the schedule we have to go to the first floor room 11 in 5 minutes?  Ok should we change before?

A: oh ok I...I will wait out while you change so...

J: huh? What are you talking about we’re both guys! Come on don’t be shy * giggle*

      As they both took off their shirts Andy noticed Junjin’s great body, even though he was only a high schooler ....compared to him Andy felt so weak...

J: ohh Andy!! You have a cute body!!

A: aish don’t tease me.....

J: oh I’m not! I like your body; it’s not muscular and not fat

A: But I want to have muscles like you, girls like that better

J: ah!! So you want a girlfriend? Should I introduce you to one?

A: no thank you hmpf

J: *laugh* are you sulking? Hey! Wait for me!!

     The two arrived at the first floor at high speed while laughing so hard; they were looking for the other students or at least teachers to know where to head but Andy saw another person....a person he’d never have wanted to meet ever again.

                                                                                    *****************************