2gether 4ever (FINALE)

A New Beginning

Junjin was quite shocked after hanging up; and after thinking about it for  a long time.....Andy was exactly Dongwan’s style: cute, nice, smart, funny, shy, good  at housework.............. Just when did his hyung like boys.....that was pretty confusing for Junjin but he wasn’t against the fact that the boy was Andy. As for Andy, his heart was still beating awfully fast.....he just heard that there was a chance for his feelings to be reciprocated....it was enough to make him smile for at least a week.

The next morning Andy almost got a heart attack as he found Dongwan just in front of him.

A: hyung!?

D: A-Andy! Y-you were awake!?

A: hyung....what....what were you doing....?

D: n-nothing! I-I your blanket yes your blanket was falling off so.....come downstairs soon!

Andy was still on his bed when he saw Dongwan rushing out of the room......did his hyung just.....try to make a move on him!? Because the blanket thing was obviously an excuse.....Andy didn’t have a blanket......Dongwan just took one randomly and put it on him. Anyway.......just how was Andy supposed to take all this! He wanted to believe that his hyung was in love with him too but what if he just got his hopes up for nothing.........

For a minute Andy wanted to confront his hyung and tell him his feelings but of course he could do that only in his dreams. He sighed and got up of the bed, washed his face and headed to the table; no one was around....weird. He took the breakfast that was on the table and washed his plat before going out. Andy saw yean sitting just in front of the house and started to worry.

A: yean? Is everything alright?

Y: oh Andy oppa......I came to talk to you but.....I didn’t dare do it at the end...

A: ........

Y: oppa....do you love Dongwan oppa?

A: wha? I mean.....yes I do....we’re going out....

Y: forget about going out.......do you truly love him for who he is?

A: ....yes I do...

Y: don’t hesitate!! Dongwan oppa just told me that he loves only you and that there is no ing chance it’d work between us!! I loved him for ages!!! And you just come in his life and take him away!! I hate you!!!!! *sob* *sob*

Andy felt really speechless in front of yean......she was right! Who was he to stop them.....maybe Dongwan didn’t like her but.....he shouldn’t be the cause of that.

A: I’m sorry....

Those were the only words Andy could come up with before yean ran away with tears still dripping non-stop from her eyes.....Dongwan would be way better with her, thought Andy.....and he shouldn’t keep this stupid game anymore; he started walking then running and caught up to yean;

A: yean wait up! Where is Dongwan hyung, do you know?

Y: *glare* he’s your boyfriend why would I be the one telling you about his whereabouts!

A: I was sleeping so I didn’t see him...

Y: hmpf he’s in the mountain........

A: the one we went to last time?

Y: yes why-ya!! Wait you’ll get lost again!

A: don’t worry and thank you!

Andy just started running again without even thinking of anything; for now, he just had to see Dongwan. He ran like crazy but soon got tired; he sat down a little, breathed and got up and started walking again. Soon he arrived at the top of the mountain completely worn out and just laid on the floor. He didn’t care about anyone seeing him and just took time to catch his breath again. After some minutes he got up and looked around but didn’t see Dongwan; he remembered about last time and started running again. He went through the forest and just followed his heart and saw him.

A: hyung!!

D: Andy!?

A: so I guessed right *chuckle*

D: Andy how.....sorry I didn’t tell you anything, you must’ve been shocked to be alone this morning...

A: yes I was but yean told me you would be here

D: yean......Andy we-

A: hyung we need to talk

D: I was going to say the same thing; come sit down; here I brought some water.

Andy sat down, took the bottle and sipped some water; they stayed silent for a while and thought of what to say. For Dongwan things were already clear but Andy was still confused; in his mind he just wanted to shout aloud that he loved Dongwan more than anything but words just couldn’t come out.

D: Andy can I start?

A: n-no hyung please....let me talk first...

D: ok.

A: I want us to stop this game; yean is hurt about it and......she is not the only one. Hyung......I know you would hate me after this and.....I’m sorry about it too.....I don’t regret anything though! Just that.....

D: I like you Andy!

A: w-what?!

D: I don’t know if you noticed but I’ve been acting pretty weird lately and.....I also want to stop this game despite the fact that I was the one who started it. I realised that I’ve been taking advantage of your kindness to satisfy my selfish self....I don’t want to do that anymore so...

A: hyung you......what did you just....

D: Andy-ah! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you cry! Aish...I’m really the worst....

A: n-no hyung it’s.....just wait......

Andy dried his tears and breathed a little before facing Dongwan again.

A: hyung, you.....  Just now......what did you say?

D: that I was the worst?

A: *laugh* not that! Before!

D: that I was selfish?

A: you said that you liked me!

D: ah.....yes I do.....

Andy couldn’t believe his ears and just smiled like an idiot but suddenly his smile disappeared.

A: hyung....you know? I’ve been in love with you for a while too but.....I’m afraid our feelings are totally different....

D: Andy wait! Wait.....

Dongwan got up and managed to grab Andy’s arm before this latter went away......did he just hear what he thought he heard?

D: Andy.........I love you Andy-ah....not as a friend, not as a brother.....I love you as a man.....I know that it’s disgusting for you but I-

A: me too....

D: ...you too?

A: ........

Andy started crying again and couldn’t utter a word; instead, he just jumped on Dongwan and hugged him tight;

A: hyung, you can’t imagine how happy I am right now.......

D: Andy-ah......

A: ....love you....

Dongwan felt his heart racing as he heard those words; he hugged Andy tight and grabbed his face and kissed him. It felt so different from the times they kissed to pretend......it felt so sweet and passionate and full of....love. Yes, now they found out each other’s feelings. Andy doesn’t have to hide his love for his hyung anymore; now he could tell freely his thoughts.

A: hyung......

D: yes Andy-ah?

A: d-does that mean that we *blush* are a couple?

D: *chuckle* I think yes.

A: then what about the others?

D: the others?

A: yes I mean.....Hyesung hyung Eric hyung, minwoo hyung and Junjin.....

D: are you afraid of their reaction?

A: ....yes...

D: ah don’t worry I’m sure they’ll accept us......I hope so at least....

A: mmm.....oh and! This morning.....weren’t you trying to kiss me?

D: what!? When did I! *laugh* actually I did before you woke up

A: aah!!! ert!!

D: oh yes I am but you fell in love with this ert didn’t you?

A: *blush* yes I did.

                                                              *END OF FLASHBACK*

D: you want to know if something happened?

All: oh! There is something!?

A: hyung! *blush*

D: why! We should tell them!

A: *blush*

M: just come in already! We have something to tell you too....

E: yep!

H: aish why are you the one getting excited!

E: ........

They all want to the living room; Dongwan took out some stuff that his grandparents had send for the boys and they sat down.

D: so? What do you want to say minwoo?

M: no you go first

D: no, you first!

M:no you!

D: you!

H: ah just play rock paper scissors!

M: aish....ok so......*looks at jinnie* ...... * blush* I’m.......jinnie and I are ....going out together...*blush*

D: whaaaa!!???? Really!? Jinnie and you!!!?

A: why are you that surprised hyung......?

D: *laugh* sorry I did it on purpose and......Andy do you want to say it?

A: *blush* can I?

D: mmmm go on!

A: .......*blushhh* we too......          

E/H/M: you too?

J: yeah they’re going out too.....

H: Jin-ah! You knew?

D: did you tell him Andy-ah?

A:*shake* no...

J: he asked me and said something about his friend and all so I guessed he was talking about you....

D: what did he say...?

J: just ask him later; but hey........doesn’t that mean....we’re all gay here!?

All: *look at one another* I think yes?

M: should we all get married then? *laugh*

Minwoo said that as a joke but apparently the others were taking it seriously......Hyesung and Andy were blushing while Eric grinned.......he was going to say something stupid for sure....

E: we’ll be the first ones to marry!

D: why!!

E: because we’re the eldest obviously!

M: hey! I’m older than Hyesungie!

E: but I’m older than you! I’m the man so we’ll marry first!

H: ..................Eric? If you’re the “man” does that make me a girl!!??? YAAA!!! Do you want to die!

E: ahh I’m sorry hyesungiiiee I didn’t mean it that way-ouchh!!

J: pfffff serves you well hyung *laugh*

Ricsyung were fighting like little kids; Junjin was being stared at by minwoo with his eyes saying “let’s marry just after them” and Andy was grabbing dongwan’s sleeve and whispering in his ear “hyung...let’s just take our time ok? *blush*”.

They never imagined that a day like would come; just a while ago they were friends or brothers and now they’re here holding hands between  them.......guess now they’ll have no choice but to stay together forever no?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

hello everyone! sorry if i hadn't writing messages at the end i'm still a beginner here >/////< so i've been wanting to try posting a fanfic and here i am! hope some of you enjoyed the chaps i posted!

My story will end here and(if you'd like) i'm thinking of continuing it and adding a mature >////< continuation. hope you'll enjoy this last chap and please let me know what you thought of the story so far! thank you >w<