unnexpected incident

A New Beginning

Junjin got up slowly and made sure everyone else was asleep; he opened the door without making any sound and went out. The others were all sleeping soundly, some were snoring some others were in dreamland. It was 4 am, the sky was a little bright, enough for a person to walk and see clearly. After walking for a while, Junjin reached the place he wanted to go to.

“heh I thought you’d never come”

J: funny I thought the same thing about you, Byeong

B: you’re alone?

J: yes *looks around* unlike someone...

B: ......let’s get it started then?

J: sure let’s finish this as quickly as we can

        Junjin was fighting alone against 7 people, he was barehanded while 4 of them had brought some sticks; Junjin didn’t find that a problem at all as he defeated all the guys around; now only Byeong was left.

J: I was expecting more from them but I guess I was mistaken; now? Shall we start the real fight?

       Byeong was hesitating but his pride was so big that he couldn’t back down now; they fought for a short time and Byeong was starting to show some signs of weakness; Junjin was going to win the fight with only one punch but suddenly he heard someone shouting “ jin-aahhhhhh watch ou-“. Junjin felt something sliding on his back and as he turned around he saw minwoo behind him holding his arm; he looked closely and saw blood stains all over minwoo’s sleeve, and a little far was a guy holding a knife; Junjin got stunned for a minute and didn’t hear minwoo asking him if he was alright; he suddenly made a step and was now facing the guy; the guy was frightened by the crime he just committed, the knife fell from his hand and Junjin started beating him non-stop as if his body and soul were possessed by a murderer. Minwoo was calling him, shouting his name “jin-ah I’m ok stop it!” but Junjin was totally deaf at that time; the guy Junjin was beating almost passed out; minwoo got up with struggle and managed to stop Junjin on time. Junjin looked at minwoo, who was still bleeding, and he looked at his own hands full of blood because of the hard beating; jinnie stopped and came back to his senses. Some moments later Junjin and minwoo heard their names called, they looked back and saw their friends running like crazy. They took them both to the hospital as fast as they could and they were glad to hear that minwoo’s injury was not serious at all. While Eric was paying the hospital’s bill and Hyesung calling minwoo’s parents to inform them of the situation, Junjin was still under shock...... he almost lost an important person to him.

M: jin-ah stop making that face!

J: ........how did you know about the fight hyung?

A: I-it’s my fault! I heard your conversation....and when I was going to follow you minwoo hyung found me....

J: Andy! Why!

M: jin-ah that’s enough! Listen here I’m really fine! I was the one who obliged Andy to tell me and I don’t regret what I did!! If time went back again I’ll do the same thing you hear me?!

J: .......

D:jin-ah you should’ve told us about them! It was dangerous to go there alone....now let’s all go back home, the day started bad...

    The six went to Eric’s house again; arrived there they all sat down and thought a little of the situation; minwoo was thirsty so he got up and opened the fridge. Junjin hurried and closed it on him.

J: hyung! What are you doing right now!

M: jin-ah? I was thirsty so....

J: the doctor asked you to rest for two weeks! I’ll take care of you during this time so just tell me if you need anything.

M: what! No I mean you don’t need to feel guilty! I told you I did that because I wanted to

E: minbongie, jinnie is right; you should rest in order to heal quickly; also, it’s your right hand that’s injured, you can’t do anything so better let us help you.

D: yes just enjoy yourself and let us take care of the rest *wink*

M: g-guys....

A: hyung I’ll be your slave!

M: *laugh* idiot then I’ll be your master

    Junjin took a bottle of juice from the fridge and led minwoo to his seat; they drank and talked for a while.

D: minbongie! Do you have a girlfriend?

M: what? N-no I don’t...why suddenly          

D: well I think you’ll need one for...*that*

E: aishh!!! ert!

D: why! It’s true! How will he do it....?

J: I-I’ll do it for him!

All: *shock*

H: j-jin-ah do you...know what Dongwan meant...?

J: of course I do am I a kid? It’s about right?

M: j-jin-ah f-forget it....I can take care of myself. I’ll go now see you!

   Minwoo exited the room with a blushing face, he couldn’t believe that Junjin asked to do that.....was Junjin also....gay?!  Minwoo was walking on the road lost in his thoughts; Junjin caught up to him and grabbed his hand.

J: hyung! It’s dangerous what if something happened to you again!

M:j-jin-ah! I’m aright really stop worrying now!

J: hyung am I bothering you? I....

M: ..... I’m hungry and my family will come back late....will you help me cook?

J: really? Yaay let’s go!

    Junjin used to hang out a lot at minwoo’s house; they are really great friends, they laugh at the same jokes, they think the same things... arrived there; they sat down on the couch.

J: hyung do you want something?

M: mm? No not really. Ah if you need anything feel free to take it, you’re not a stranger

J: mmmm I’ll make some hot chocolate

M: ohh you know how?

J: yes I learnt it during the culinary class last year

 Junjin got up and took some chocolate and started making it; meanwhile, minwoo was laying on the couch staring at Junjin. Junjin had finished making the chocolate for  a while now and was waiting for it to cool a little; as Junjin took the cups and turned around he bumped into minwoo who was just behind him; minwoo’s shirt was all covered with chocolate.

J: whoa hyung! I’m sorry I thought you were still sitting...what’s with me today.....

M: it’s nothing Choongjae-ah! It was my fault

J: .....you should take it off and take a shower quickly hyung, wait I’ll help you

M: n-no!! It’s ok you don’t have to really!

J: hyung you can’t do anything with your arm like this! Come on let me do it

Minwoo knew that Junjin had a point there; he let Junjin take off his shirt but he was already blushing so much...how was he supposed to take a shower with him...

J: hyung? What’s wrong?

M: jin-ah I’m okay I can-

J: you’re weird don’t tell me you’re shy....

M: n-no! It’s just unfair if I’m the only one stripping...

Junjin didn’t expect that kind of answer; he looked at minwoo and they both went to the bathroom after taking off their clothes. Junjin scrubbed minwoo’s back and helped him wash his hair. Minwoo was sitting on a small chair and had a towel covering his bottom while Junjin was completely ; Junjin was now in front of minwoo and this latter was avoiding his eyes; suddenly Junjin’s hands stopped moving; minwoo looked at jinnie to see why he had stopped and as he followed jinnie’s eyes he saw that the towel was getting big; minwoo covered himself quickly and was going to run away when Junjin grabbed him.

J: hyung....I can do it...for you.......it probably won’t feel good but let me try at least?

M: j-jin-ah are you crazy!? Dongwan said that as a joke; don’t take it seriously!

J: b-but you can’t stay like this!

M:*blush* I-it’s nothing I’ll calm down after a cold shower

J: you’ll catch a cold!! Come on I don’t mind at all!

     Minwoo thought that Junjin would just give him a hand but this one ended up doing something else. Junjin took off the towel that was hiding minwoo’s big thing and grabbed it with his hand; he it slowly and put it in his mouth; minwoo was shocked and startled at the same time and without thinking he came in Junjin’s mouth. Junjin swallowed everything and grinned at minwoo.

J: that was fast hyung

M: *bluuush* I-idiot!! Why did you do t-that! And y-you even*blush*

J: did it feel good? If it didn’t I’ll do it again with pleasure

M: c-cut it out already idiot. Let’s get out of here we’ll catch a cold

       Junjin and minwoo got out of the bathroom and after having their dinner sometime later, Junjin went home. On his way he kept think of the thing he just did....he would’ve never done that to someone else in his life...but why did he feel ok with minwoo....on the other side minwoo couldn’t shut is eyes at all.....Junjin just touched him and even did that to him....but he was wondering the meaning behind that....was he just feeling guilty? Or maybe he ....felt something towards him? Just thinking of the second possibility made minwoo swim in happiness.....

                                                                                                                *****************************