First Day

A New Beginning

Andy used to live in America, he had a lot of friends but due to some work his parents were obliged to change places. In the morning, the alarm rung and Andy got up with a feeling of uneasiness on his mind......"will everything be ok at school..?" he asked himself that question. He shook his head and gathered up his courage: he got up of his bed, washed and went downstairs where his parents were waiting to have breakfast.

 

“Have a good day son!! Hope you’ll make a lot of friends”.

Andy got out after hearing that from his mother.

In the house, both his parents were worried about their son; after all, it was their fault that their son left his friends.

Arrived at the school’s front gate, Andy was still nervous, he entered the school and stopped for a minute, staring at all the students around; he sighted heavily but knew that if he wanted to make some friends he had to make a good first impression.

Andy started walking and, as he had to see the director, he asked a working man there for directions. The man, who looked like the gardener, helped Andy by showing him the way.

Andy knocked the door and was asked to enter. The director smiled at him and welcomed him to the new school by wishing him a happy first year in their school.

Andy was walking while staring at the paper given to him by the director; on that paper was written both the class’s number and the year.

Suddenly, Andy bumped into someone. As he bent down to pick up his paper, he bumped again with that same person.

“I’m sorry I...I wasn’t looking” said Andy shyly.

“Oh it’s ok, I wasn’t looking either.....class B year one?” said the stranger while looking at the paper.

“Ah yes  ...It’s my first day here so I’m a little lost...”said Andy

“mmmm i see , let’s go I’ll show you to your class”

Andy didn’t have to time to reply as he was dragged by the tall and handsome guy.

“We’re here! This is your class......?”

“Ah! Andy, my name is Andy...”

“Nice to meet you Andy, you can call me Junjin , see you around!”    

Andy looked back and saw “Junjin” running. He hoped to meet him again...after all he was the first guy with whom Andy could talk so casually.