Chapter 9

My Predator My Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was lazing around in Ryeowook's hostel room on a saturday afternoon while the latter cooked. Ryeowook was still thinking of his deal with Siwon and couldn't help but feel bad about having to betray Kyuhyun. But he consoled himself that this would be his last assignment and he would quit after that and live a happy life with him forever.

“Wookie ah..” Kyuhyun suddenly called and the boy deep in thoughts was shocked and dropped the ladle with hot soup on his own feet.

“Ouch...” Ryeowook got scalded.

Kyuhyun rushed over to his lover, “i'm sorry, did I scare you?”

“I'm fine.” Ryeowook hopped to the nearby chair and sat down while waiting for Kyuhyun to get the first aid kit without asking. Kyuhyun knelt next to Ryeowook to apply medication on his burns. To Kyuhyun, his lover is like a vulnerable flower that needs his constant protection.

“I wish that i can bring you home with me. I want to keep you safe with me all the time. You are so careless and silly, how can I let you live alone here?” Kyuhyun complained.

Ryeowook giggled and said “Okay, bring me home then.”

“Mwo?” Kyuhyun was surprised.

“I meant to let me see your home. I don't mean anything else!” Ryeowook explained.

“Are you joking? You have never wanted to go to my home.”

“I want now, can't I?”

“Of course!” Kyuhyun brightened up and hugged Ryeowook in excitement.

“Omma, how do I look?” Ryeowook stood in front of his mother, tucking in his blue collared shirt to look formal.

“My son is perfect in everything.” Omma complimented.

“You are biased Omma. Yah, hyung, how do I look?” Ryeowook turned to his cousin who is reading magazine. He put down the book and looked at Ryeowook from head to toe.

“You look like a weasel in his best clothes.” Donghae said and continued reading his magazine.

“I take that as a compliment.” Ryeowook smiled.

“Be careful ya?” Appa said as he stepped out of the washroom with a roll of newspaper under his armpit.

“Neh, Appa. You promised me. I will quit after succeeding this deal.”

“I said I will consider.”

“No, it's a deal!” Ryeowook reiterated.

“Ok ok.... We have got enough money anyway. As long as the elders are willing to let you go, I have no issues.”

“Deal!” Ryeowook gave a wide smile and left the house.

“Sir, I have never seen you so nervous before.” Kyuhyun's housekeeper ahjumma came to serve tea to her young master.

“Nervous? No i'm not.” Ahjumma smiled and looked at the shredded paper torn by Kyuhyun on the floor.

“S...sorry... It's just that it's the first time Ryeowook is coming over and I don't know how would appa react.”

“If it is the person you like, I am sure that your father will like him too.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

Just then, Kyuhyun heard footsepts coming down the stairs. “Appa.” Kyuhyun stood up to greet his father.

“Is he here yet?” the older man asked.

“He is on the way. Appa, you won't say bad things to him right?”

Kyuhyun's father laughed and said “Who do you think I am? A mean mother in law?”

*Ding dong~

The doorbell rang and Kyuhyun's heart beat even faster. The housekeeper pressed a button on the intercom to open the gate. Ryeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter