Chapter 3

My Predator My Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun separated from the nerd after a long time of kissing and gave him a peck on the forehead. "Let's date." the taller said.

"Again?" Ryeowook said. "Stop playing with me, I cannot afford you rich people's game of love."

"What makes you think that I am not serious?" Kyuhyun said as he smirked to himself.

Why would I be serious??

---

*3 years ago*

It was the first day of school and Ryeowook is standing in front of the majestic new school watching the line of limousine enter one by one.

While he is excited about the new phase of his life, he is worried about what may happen in an elite school. The heirs alighting their cars, despite in uniforms, are using branded bags and shoes which Ryeowook can recognise at one glance. He looked down at himself and blushed in embarrassment seeing himself wearing oversized uniform, an old stained backpack and torn canvas shoes.

The boy sighed and made his way to the classroom with the guide of the directional signboards. 'Class 1-1' Ryeowook opened the door and suddenly, he was drenched by a pail of water that fell on his head.

Ryeowook stood still in shock as he heard the passersby laughing.

"Omo omo, this must be the commoner. I bet this is the prank by Cho Kyuhyun. I can't wait to see him."

'Cho Kyuhyun?' Ryeowook removed the pail on his head and took a cloth from his bag to wipe himself. Just then, his new classmates start streaming in as expected, mocked the poor boy who was at the verge of tears. "What fashion is that? Oh my, this must be nerd fashion." The girls mumbled among themselves.

Suddenly the class turned quiet when the door opened. The girls and boys shrieked a little at the entrance of Cho Kyuhyun and his 3 best friends.

"Yah Kyuhyun ah, how do you know that the commoner will be the first to come to class?" Changmin asked.

"Poor people can only impress by being punctual." Kyuhyun simply replied.

Changmin laughed and pat Ryeowook by the shoulder when they walked pass him.

So... The nightmare of Kim Ryeowook in SM high school officially starts...

Kyuhyun would get Ryeowook to do his homework for him, go on bread shuttles and even let the other classmates use him as bully targets. Often, Ryeowook's uniform is dirty by the end of the day.

Ryeowook have learned that the more you resist their bullies, the more they like it. So Ryeowook has decided to accept their bullies and ignore them, which made all of the elites think that he is no fun anymore. Except for Cho Kyuhyun.

To be honest, it is the first time Kyuhyun have a commoner as a classmate. Although he finds Ryeowook adorable under that thick glasses and nerd fashion, he can't help but want to take full control of this boy.

In school, Kyuhyun's eyes follow his bully target.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun, i serious think that you have a crush." Eunhyuk said.

"Mwo?"

"You seem to be always looking in one direction."

"No i'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter