Chapter 20

My Predator My Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook thought for a long time about that night. What were those people doing there? Why are Leeteuk and Heechul hyung with them? Does Kyuhyun know anything?

The boy was cleaning the interior windows of the corridor at the 68th floor with a frown between his eye brows unknowingly. From the corner of his eyes, he stared at the CEO's office, thinking of how to get evidence of his crimes. Just then, Kyuhyun appeared in front of him and gave him a flick on the forehead.

“Are you thinking about something dangerous again?” He scolded.

Ryeowook glared at his ex-lover and gave him a punch in the abdomen.

“Ouch...” Kyuhyun bent to the ground.

“Cho Kyuhyun, don't pretend that you care about me. Are you betting with someone on having with me again?” said the masked janitor.

“Yah! I just...”

“Kyuhyun ah...” Yuri called and Ryeowook quickly turned back to continue what he was doing. Yuri walked over to look at the janitor suspiciously “Is something wrong?” She asked.

“No, it's nothing. Let's go.” Kyuhyun dragged Yuri away after giving Ryeowook a death glare.

A thought suddenly came to Ryeowook's mind as he watched the couple leave, if Kyuhyun is the only one that he can get answers about Cho Younghwan, he should make him his prey to lure that fox out. What's more, Kyuhyun is Cho Younghwan's soft spot.

The smirk grew on the ex phantom thief's face.

As soon as Kyuhyun released Yuri's hands when they reach his office, she jumped on him to crash her lips on his hungrily. Kyuhyun stood still as she kissed him aggressively. He waited for her to stop.

When Yuri sensed that Kyuhyun was not responding, she separated from him and gave him a slap. “Cho Kyuhyun... Do you hate me that much?”

“I don't hate you. Its just that I don't love you.” Kyuhyun said calmly.

“Why are we even getting married?”

“Because my father said so.”

“Am I not worth you putting in some effort to lie?” A tear escaped from her eye.

“Not when you are putting so much effort into lying to me while you fool around with men.”

“What do you mean?”

“You should know better.” Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

“You knew but you did not bother stopping me. You are a jerk! ” Yuri stormed out of the office.

Kyuhyun shook his head and wonder when could he stop entertaining this spoiled brat.

That afternoon, Kyuhyun had no mood to eat for lunch and so he closed his eyes in his office for a nap. The door of his office opened slowly and Ryeowook tiptoed in quietly then closing the door discreetly behind him.

He sneaked next to the sleeping Kyuhyun and watched him nervously. Not sure if Kyuhyun still loves him, he took a deep breath after removing his face mask and put his lips on his. Kyuhyun did not respond as he was still asleep. Ryeowook then start to the latter's lips to wake him up.

Kyuhyun jerked a little at first due to the shock of someone kissing him but when he realise it was Ryeowook, he relaxed and took over the kissing. He held his ex lover's waist and made him sit on his lap with their lips still glued together. At that moment, Ryeowook felt the strong love from Kyuhyun, like how it all began...

Sounds of their lips resonated the quiet office as they tasted each other's lips in detail. Kyuhyun suddenly carried Ryeowook up and the smaller boy automatically circled his arms around his neck. He laid Ryeowook on the long sofa and climbed above him to continue making out with him.

Unbottoning his shirt himself, Ryeowook exposed his chocolate abs to Kyuhyun who looked at it longingly. Ryeowook then extended his hand to Kyuhyun's belt to loosen but was grabbed by the latter tightly.

“Kim Ryeowook, do you think I will be your prey again? Do you reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter