Chapter 4

My Predator My Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*End of flashback*

Kyuhyun was snapped out of his thoughts by Ryeowook's flick on the forehead.

“Ouch.” Kyuhyun uttered while rubbing his forehead.

“What were you thinking? Thinking of how to continue your lies?” After months of pursuit, Ryeowook has become more brazen in front of Kyuhyun when they are alone. He is not afraid of talking back to the Jjang of the school who is feared by the entire school.

“Nothing...” Kyuhyun said.

“It's been more than 1 year and this is the 999th time I asked you to be my boy.” Kyuhyun said with aegyo. “We have held hands, hugged and even kissed. Why are you still not accepting me?”

“I am a commoner and... a nerd. And you are Cho Kyuhyun! How do you want me to believe you?”

At the back of Kyuhyun's mind, all he wants is to get Ryeowook for himself and when is satisfied, he will throw him away like how he has always done with his exes. No big deal. But the main thing now is to persuade this stupid and stubborn boy into liking him. He has tried for more than a year but this Kim Ryeowook is not touched at all and this made him even more persistant on wanting to get him.

“I love you for who you are don't you understand?” Kyuhyun said.

“If only the entire school can see how you are acting now. You are like a spoilt brat.” Ryeowook giggled.

Kyuhyun scoffed “Only you have the privilege to see this side of me ok.”

Just then, they heard some giggling coming towards their direction.

“Kyuhyun nim annyeong!” The school's famous ballet dancer, Yuri walked pass together with her friends and gave Kyuhyun a sweet smile.

Kyuhyun smiled back which was quite unusual since he has been cold to everyone and he did not realise that Ryeowook is taking offence at his action. Although his heart told him not to, Ryeowook could not help but feel angry at Kyuhyun for smiling at another girl in front of him.

When Kyuhyun's attention came back to Ryeowook, the latter was already fuming secretly. “Ryeowook ah, as I was saying...”

“Enough! Stop wasting your time on me! I think courting your Miss Yuri is a better choice.” Ryeowook pushed his bully lightly away and stormed away.

Kyuhyun was confused at Ryeowook's anger. He returned to the classroom scratching his head.

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, what got into you to help the commoner just now?” Eunhyuk asked. Both Yesung and Changmin nodded simultaneously in support.

“Well... i thought that it is a good idea to help since I don't quite like that Seohyun too.” Trying to hide his true intentions.

“Did I hear wrongly? Cho Kyuhyun likes to help?" Eunhyuk mocked. Even the silent Yesung laughed.

“Yah... Can't I try to be nice to the commoner?”

“Anyone can but not you, Cho Kyuhyun nim.” Changmin said loudly just as Ryeowook walked back into the class with a frown between his brows, he is still angry. Kyuhyun's eyes followed his secret crush. 'He is so cute..' he thought to himself.

“Are you okay? Did anything happen after Kyuhyun pulled you out?” Sungmin asked Ryeowook worriedly.

Something did happened, Ryeowook thought to himself. “He pulled me out to give me a scolding before letting me off.” He replie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter