Chapter 29

My Predator My Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let her go!” Kyuhyun shouted at his father.

“Kyuhyun ah, listen to me, she is sick, she needs treatment overseas.” Mr Cho explained.

“Don't listen to him, Kyuhyun. I am fine. He knows that the police is checking on him and is just afraid that they would discover that he's been kidnapping me and robbing my wealth.” Kyuhyun's mother said.

Mr Cho signaled to his guards such that two of them marched towards Kyuhyun to grab him at the arm. Siwon and Changmin quickly came out of hiding to support, “Let Kyuhyun go!”

“Choi Siwon, you mutt.” Mr Cho said.

The other guards joined in to fight Siwon and Changmin as Mr Cho pushed his wife into the black sedan and he sat at the driver seat. Kyuhyun was dragged away by the guards into the same car despite his resistance. While Siwon and Changmin are surrounded by their attackers, one of the enemy was suddenly hit by a pebble at his temples.

Everyone's attention was drawn to the petite figure behind them and with him, was Sungmin and a group of uniformed police. “Cho Young Hwan, you are suspected of kidnapping. Let the woman go and return with us for investigations.” Sungmin shouted. Ryeowook still in his geeky business attire, took out his belt as a weapon.

“Hyung, when have you seen a criminal surrender so easily? They wouldn't. Bring it on!” Ryeowook said confidently.

His attackers charged towards him. Ryeowook disarmed them in no time as he tangled his belt around their wrists to loosen their grip. He was able to avoid their punches and hit them back in the faces and abdomen. Siwon and changmin was able to assist behind him.

However, as they were busy with the attacker, they heard the start of the engine of the cars. The cars which Kyuhyun and his parents were in started to move.

“Stop!” Sungmin pointed his gun at the car as he watched it move away.

But the car did not stop, it continued driving away in full speed and fortunately, Sungmin wreacted fast to jump away before it hit him.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Ryeowook rushed to help Sungmin up.

“He escaped.” Sungmin said.

Meanwhile, the uniformed police already handcuffed the attackers and gathered them at the corner.

“Kyuhyun will be fine with his parents for now. But we must find him soon.” Siwon came over to console the worried Ryeowook.

Ryeowook nodded but in his heart, he is still panicking at the safety of his lover. If Cho Young Hwan could kidnap his wife for more than a decade, what more killing his son who betrayed him.

Kyuhyun glared at his father throught the rear mirror as he wondered how should he escape with his mother. Mr Cho had a gun in his pocket and he is sure that he would not hesitate to kill them at this instant if they were to disobey them.

“Where are you bringing us to?” Kyuhyun asked.

“We are going to Switzerland.”

“Mwo? Switzerland? Aboji, by not cooperating just now, you are wanted. Give up, you will be arrested at the airport.”

“Shut up!” The older man shouted. Just then, Kyuhyun's mother sneezed. “Eunja ah, are you cold?” The older man asked as he lowered the air condition for his wife.

“Are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked his mother.

“I am fine.” She smiled sweetly at Kyuhyun

Suddenly, the car came to an abrupt stop, there is a road block in front of them and the police are check the cars one by one. The older man changed the gear to reverse and moved away from the road block but this was too obvious to the police.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter