Chapter 25

My Predator My Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cho Young Hwan is staring into the goldfish in his fish tank at his office, still recalling the petite boy whom he saw earlier on. Kim Ryeowook, aka Phantom thief...

'He is the person I need... He doesn't know that I was the one who killed his father right? He seem desperate for money now.'

*knock knock

Kyuhyun entered the office with a file in his hands and put on his father's desk.

“Kyuhyun ah.”

“Yes?”

“That Kim Ryeowook.... Bring him to me now.”

“MWO?”

Kyuhyun walked out of the office, scratching his head in search of his lover. He saw that Ryeowook was no longer covered up like how he used to, instead he had this aura of confidence and charm exuding out of him.

He grabbed his lover at the arm and dragged him to the empty restroom and locked the door.

“Kim Ryeowook, what on earth are you doing? Why did you move out? Why are you not contacting me? What is wrong?” Kyuhyun asked in one go.

Ryeowook sighed and said “I wasted too much time on you. My mother's days are numbered and I cannot waste more time on you. I need to avenge my father.”

“Aren't we already in the planning? With Leeteuk and Heechul.”

“I can't wait! No, my omma can't wait anymore. Kyuhyun ah, let's break up.”

“Mwo?”

“The more I love you, the more I want to rely on you and just forget about revenge. I am an unfillial son.... Let me go to do what I should.” Ryeowook pleaded. Tears were already gushing out his eyes.

“So you are giving me up? For revenge?” Kyuhyun said with tears coming down his cheeks.

Kyuhyun's tears are always Ryeowook's weakness but this time, he promised himself not to waver.

“Yes... for my omma.” Ryeowook replied.

Kyuhyun stared into his lover's eyes for a long while and turned around to wipe his tears. “Follow me, the CEO wants to see you.” Kyuhyun said coldly.

Ryeowook stood behind Kyuhyun as he waited for him to open the door of his father's office. That back is so familiar but now so cold, he wanted very much to hug him once more but for the bigger cause, he must endure.

Kyuhyun opened the door after a knock and led Ryeowook into the room.

“Kim Ryeowook, take a seat.” Mr Cho said.

Ryeowook did so and glared at the middled aged man sitting opposite him while Kyuhyun stood beside his father like a body guard.

There was an awkward silence as both parties did not spoke.

“So... you were the phantom thief?”

Ryeowook nodded, indeed, Cho Young Hwan didn't think that Ryeowook already knew that he was the killer of his father.

“Are you willing to work for me?”

“Mwo?” Ryeowook asked.

Kyuhyun glared at his lover who was opposite him and thought to himself, 'so this is what you are going after, to let this fox tap on your expertise while you step into his illegal business himself.' He couldn't help but be impressed by the intelligence of his lover.

Ryeowook looked down as he played with his fingers, at the back of his mind, he knows that everything will go according to his plan. He looked back at Mr Cho and said “What work?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter