Chapter 26

My Predator My Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is the gem.” Ryeowook put the black pouch containing the Cupid's love in front of Mr Cho the next morning.

“You are indeed as the rumours says, never fails.” the elderly opened the pouch to peek at the gem.

“Well done, this is for you.” He continued as he gave Ryeowook a briefcase.

Ryeowook took it over and opened it, it contained stacks of cash which made the phantom thief smile. “Thank you. If you have another assignment, don't forget me.”

“Sure.”

Ryeowook endured the sore in his bottom as he walked out of the office with his reward. He recalled how Kyuhyun made love to him repeatedly last night. Kyuhyun was exceptionally passionate last night since Ryeowook was in 'cosplay' (he was wearing a tight red dress). Ryeowook cursed Kyuhyun in his breath for being rough last night though he understands that it must have been because Kyuhyun missed him so much after he rejected his calls for weeks.

“Yah!” Kyuhyun called from his office to Ryeowook who happen to walk pass just a distance away from Mr Cho's office.

“There's a cockcroach in my office. Come in and catch it for me.” Kyuhyun said.

Ryeowook knows very well that the 'cockroach excuse' would be a hoax again but willingly fall into his trick. The moment the janitor entered his office, Kyuhyun locked the door and drew his curtains. Ryeowook was immediately scooped off his feet.

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, this is the office.”

“This is MY office.” Kyuhyun corrected, “You were so great last night. I want you now.”

“No you don't! I am in pain now! Don't you dare touch me for the next 3 months!” Ryeowook said sternly.

“I hurt you? I am sorry!” Kyuhyun laid his lover on his sofa while he sat on the coffee table to watch him lovingly.

Ryeowook pouted at him and turned away to pretend being angry.

“Sorry baby... I didn't mean to, I was too excited last night.”

“I will get my revenge on you when I am on top next time.”

“Okay okay, you can do it back to me next time. I will let you be on top, you can do anything to me. But Wookie ah, 3 months is too long. I can't wait to do it again right now.”

“Oh no you don't! I have something else to do.” Ryeowook sat up from the sofa.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked.

The boy smiled slyly in response...

Cho Young Hwan is in a black sedan, travelling along the dirt road lined with tall trees. With his heart pumping fast, he smiled at the pouch containing the Cupid's love. The car came to a stop at a small white house by the edge of the forest. Mr Cho alighted and brought the gem with him into the house.

Ryeowook on the other hand, was looking at his phone showing the location of Cho Young Hwan. Donghae installed a mini tracker on the black pouch that contained the Cupid's love which would be synchronized to Ryeowook's phone. Ryeowook guessed that Cho Young Hwan's been collecting gems around the world to present to the person backing him financially, so to be able to know the identity of this person, the phantom thief thought to using the Cupid's love as a tracker to reveal the location of that person. The phantom thief followed Cho Young hwan all the way from seoul to this foreign place together with Dongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter