Chapter 16

My Predator My Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sir, we will be going to the bridal shop now to try your suit.” Kyuhyun's driver said to him as he closed his eyes in the back seat to rest.

As hard hearted as it may sound, he stopped all contacts and news about Ryeowook coming to him. He knows that his father is keeping a close watch on him and if he were to show interest in him, his father would have killed Ryeowook. Moreover, he cannot bring himself to show his love to Ryeowook after knowing that it was his father who killed his appa.

Life has been nothing for Kyuhyun after losing Ryeowook. He studied university, graduated, and started working in the company as the director but to him, he is a corpse. When his father want him to go for blind dates, he will attend and whoever his father wants him to marry, he would. And so, he was made to marry his ex-schoolmateYuri who once made Ryeowook jealous.

'It's March 2016... He would be released by now right? Has he lost more weight?' Kyuhyun asked himself.

He looked out of the window to notice that it is raining. The car stopped at the pedestrian crossing as people walked across with their umbrellas.

A familiar figure ran across the street covering himself with a cardboard.

“Ryeowook?” Kyuhyun did not care about the rain and got down from his car and chased after the boy. He is drenched but still ran to keep up with the boy.

The boy reached the subway and put the cardboard at a corner of the dustbin then continued running into the train. Kyuhyun chased as fast as he could but was too late as the train door closed in front of him.

Panting, Kyuhyun stormed his feet in anger for missing the chance of seeing Ryeowook.

“Kyuhuyn ssi! Why are you wet?” Yuri took out a towel from her bag to wipe Kyuhyun's wet face. “Did you think that you will be late and ran here in the rain?”

Kyuhyun's mind was still on Ryeowook and only nodded not knowing exactly what Yuri said.

He knows that he is going crazy thinking of Ryeowook over the past 7 years, sometimes he wish he could lose his memories so he would not have to be so miserable missing him.

Kyuhyun signalled to the bridal shop staff and they left the room, leaving the couple alone. He missed Ryeowook so much that he needed some distraction.

He removed Yuri's dress and pushed her onto the sofa roughly. “Kyu...Kyuhyun ssi...” Yuri was flustered at Kyuhyun's actions but he knows that it was all an act. He caught her countless times with men coming out of her apartment in the morning and her, wrapped in a thin towel kissing them goodbye. What's more, she is known as the 'hunk collector' during her school days. Yuri removed her underwear and spread her legs wide.

Kyuhyun stood in front of her, expressionless. Images of Ryeowook smiling to him still filled his mind. He knows that he cannot make love to anyone other than Ryeowook. He hate himself for loving him so much.

Yuri was impatiently waiting for Kyuhyun to come above her but the latter turned away.

“What are you waiting for?” Yuri asked.

“Sorry, I was rash. Get dressed.” He said coldly and stepped into the changing room to change into his wedding suit.

Yuri, although embarassed, thought that Kyuhyun was being a gentleman.

“You look gorgeous...” The bridal shop staff said to Yuri.

“Kyuhyun ah, how do I look?”

“Yea. It's good.” He replied.

Yuri tiptoed to give Kyuhyun a peck on the cheek. “You look handsome in this suit too.” She whispered in his ears.

Kyuhyun smiled at her even though he did not feel touched by her at all.

'Ryeowook ah, if only you are with me...'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter