Chapter 11

My Predator My Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook is going crazy trying to hold back Kyuhyun's outburst each time he sees his half brother, Siwon. Each time Siwon talks to Ryeowook, Kyuhyun would almost hit him. To Ryeowook, Kyuhyun is like a time bomb.

Ryeowook laid on his bed in his room, exhausted and losing count of how many times he grabbed his lover's arm to stop him from fighting. He took out the Cupid's love from his drawer and admired its beautiful blue sparkle. Donghae have been pestering him to sell this jewel but he has been reluctant to do it since it was the price for betraying Kyuhyun. He knows that the wrong owner of the Cupid's love would gain bad luck and he is willing to get the bad luck as punishment for betraying his love. Ryeowook imagined the jewel as Kyuhyun and gave it a kiss.

The phantom thief have been lying low lately since he is thinking of retiring for good and marry Kyuhyun soon.

However, Ryeowook was summoned by the clan elders one evening.

He knelt in front of his granduncles in their ancestral hall.

“Wookie ah, I heard that you are thinking of quitting.” The oldest of them spoke.

Ryeowook nodded his head “Neh, I would like to quit. I feel that I have done enough and I would like to lead a simple life with the man I love for the rest of my llife.”

One of the elder stood up and gave Ryeowook a smack on the head that made him fall flat against the floor.

“Useless boy...”

Ryeowook know that for generations, no one is able to quit before the end of their life but he just wants to try... for Kyuhyun.

Ryeowook quickly got back to his knees and begged. “Granduncles... Please let me go. I have no desire to steal anymore.”

“Wookie ah, why do you think our anscestors started stealing? Because we are giving back to the society. We rob, we donate. If you stop, who is going to help the poor?”

“I know but I really love him. He is just an ordinary man who I want to spend the rest of my life with.” Ryeowook sobbed.

“Okay, if you want to quit, fine. But we will not let him off.”

“Granduncle, please...” Ryeowook begged.

Slowly, the elderly stood up and left him alone crying in the hall.

Ryeowook knows that the granduncles mean business when they say that they will not let Kyuhyun off. Unknowingly, Ryeowook is clinging tight to Kyuhyun's arms as they strolled down the streets of Myeongdong.

“Yah, do you love me this much? Why are you holding me so tightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter