Chapter 15

My Predator My Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*7 years later*

Ryeowook is no longer Ryeowook, he is inmate number 060815. The former phantom thief's complexion turned darker and has turned more well built from the physical training in the prison. Ryeowook is living as the leader of the inmates and the new comers serve him like king. He is no longer the fresh high school boy but a mature young man who has been through the worst of his life.

“Hyung nim, please accept my token.” A young inmate was first in the line and he knelt on one knee in front of the expressionless jjang of the prison to present smuggled choco pie to him.

Ryeowook looked at him and scoffed. “Only 3? You should know better to ask your sister to bring you more.”

“I....I will....” The boy said in a trembling voice.

“Good boy.” Ryeowook ruffled his lackey's hair and gestured him to leave. Next in the queue was a middle aged ahjussi with a scar on his left eye who stood straight and proud.

Ryeowook's underling walked to the back of this man and kicked the back of this knees such that he fell to his knees immediately. “How dare you not kneel in front of our Hyung nim!”

“You are the new inmate?” Ryeowook asked, looking from the corner of the eyes.

“Yes. I am the leader of the axe gang, why should I kneel to you? If you are so good, let's have a duel, one on one!”

All the inmates listening to his statement laughed out loud. “HAHAHAHA.....”

Ryeowook couldn't help but start to laugh too which made the man start to tremble. The ex phantom thief stood up from his seat and squat next to the man such that he could whisper in his ear.

“Yah, I heard that you are sentenced to 2 months, I have another 3 months before I can leave. If you want to live in this place in peace throught your sentence, don't play with me.”

“I...I...”

“If you want a duel, sure!” Ryeowook stood up and removed his shirt to expose his perfect abs and toned body.

His audiences cheered wildly and some screamed at the top of their voice. “Hyung nim!! I want you!”

The man on his knees slowly stood up, regretting that he challenged this man whom he belittled at first.

“Ahjussi, since you are new, I give you the advantage of starting 3 attacks first.” Ryeowook folded his arms and smiled at his opponent.

The ahjussi rubbed his fist and striked. He used all his strength to swipe his fist towards Ryeowook but the latter was much faster.

“Your turn is up.” Ryeowook said casually and tripped the man at his leg.

“Ahjussi, I am about to leve this prison soon so I am refraining from causing trouble. But today, I think I have to make an exception. Why? I hate the look on your face.” He kicked the man at the face and sat on him to continue punching his face.

“Help! Help!” The man shouted.

The wardens could hear those screams but were afraid to stop Ryeowook as he was already infamous for beating up anyone that stops him in a fight. They didn't want to incur his wrath, not when he is angry.

The inmates continued cheering as the ahjussi begged through his bloody mouth.

“You are horrible....” The man said weakly which made Ryeowook pause his attacks.

It reminded him of what someone once said to him, that someone whom he once loved but hate so much now.

Ryeowook smirked and pulled the man to his feet at the collar, “Ahjussi, you are good at picking words that make me angry huh?” He then gave the man a head .

“Ah.....” The ahjussi fell to the ground and lost consciousness.

“You!” Ryeowook pointed at a random audience, “Bring him to the cell and make sure he is okay.”

“Yes sir!” The stranger quickly ran to the ahjussi and dragged him away.

Ryeowook picked up his shirt on the floor and wore it back. He cut across his crowd of fans, straight back to the cell.

It is hard to imagine that when he just arrived, he was treated just like that ahjussi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter