Chapter 24

My Predator My Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's been trying to keep watch of his father on any clues of the hidden person and Ryeowook has been stalking Mr Cho for nights but there was nothing. Mr Cho is a very meticulous man who tend not to leave any trace of his crimes behind. Even to his son, he has never leaked out any information about the hidden person but they noticed something weird lately, Mr Cho has been very interesed in gems. He would buy the rarest gem no matter how expensive it is.

2 months have passed since their reconciliation and Kyuhyun have bought a small apartment near the office building so that he could live with the love of his life. Ryeowook lied to his omma and Donghae that he was staying at the company hostel so that he could go to work more conveniently. Their lives at home were sweet everyday like newlyweds and Ryeowook is enjoying being treated like a prince by Kyuhyun.

“Wookie ah~” Kyuhyun called with aegyo in the bathroom.

Ryeowook ran to him thinking that he must have needed something but the moment, he opened the door, a Kyuhyun scooped him up off his feet and placed him in the bathtub filled with bubbles.

“Yah! You wet my clothes!” Ryeowook complained.

“This is more y.” Kyuhyun joked and kissed his boyfriend.

“Aren't you tired of kissing me everyday?”

“I didn't have the chance for 7 years, I am deprived. Bear with me.” Kyuhyun kissed his lover again after saying. He removed Ryeowook's clothes started to by touching him all over. The smaller boy moaned for more as he felt his boyfriend caressing his private parts. In no time, Kyuhyun was already in Ryeowook to give him his warm seeds completely. Ryeowook let him release his fluids into him with no restrictions and Kyuhyun then helped him dry after that.

They remained in the bathtub for a long time still enjoying the lust for each other until Ryeowook heard his phone ring at the toilet counter.

“Ignore it.” Kyuhyun said as he was kissing his lover's neck.

“But it is the second time it rang. Could be something important.” Ryeowook pushed Kyuhyun away lightly to grab the phone. Kyuhyun continued kissing his body while he answered the call.

“Hello?” Ryeowook said.

“Wookie ah... Your omma, come to the hospital now.”

“MWO?” Ryeowook shouted as tears start to form at his eyes. Kyuhyun froze his actions and knew that something serious has happened. Ryeowook immediately left the bath tub to clean himself dry after putting down the phone.

“What happened?”

“It's nothing. I got to go.” Ryeowok was about to walk out of the bathroom when Kyuhyun grabbed his wrist, “I'll fetch you there.”

Ryeowook ran out of the car the moment Kyuhyun dropped him at the hospital lobby.

“Omma!” Ryeowook ran into the ward with Donghae and Eunhyuk sitting inside.

Donghae put a finger on his lips, “She is fine now, she just fell asleep. Let's talk outside.”

They sat at the bench outside the ward, “Your omma has stomach cancer, stage 4.”

Ryeowook started to cry.

“She forbid me to tell you because she didn't want you to worry.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter