Chapter 13

My Predator My Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuwook has become an official open campus couple. They would hold hands in school whenever they are together. Even the flippant Siwon knows that he would not stand a chance in Ryeowook's heart. Ryeowook changed his appearance to his normal self, no longer in his nerd fashion. That is when everyone finally realise what a flower boy this commoner is.

Sungmin on the other hand, is busy stalking Ryeowook around in school but the alert phantom thief knows it so well that Sungmin is having a hard time catching up with him. Ryeowook by now already knows that Sungmin is an amateur stalker linked to the police but of course, acted normal in front of him.

In a second, the petite boy just disappear after he turned round the corner. Sungmin turned around frantically looking for the boy when suddenly, “Sungmin ah.” Ryeowook called him from behind which gave him a shock of his life.

“Looking for me?” Ryeowook asked with a smirk on his face.

“No, why would I be looking for you?” Sungmin lied as he wonder how did he appear behind him so quickly, no wonder he is called the phantom thief, he thought.

The petite boy leaned his face towards Sungmin's ear and said “Sometimes, being ignorant is better... because you don't know what will happen to you if you know too much.” Sungmin swallowed the lump in his throat as he glared at the smiley boy in front of him.

“See you around!” The petite boy gave Sungmin a tight squeeze at the shoulder which made him wince a little before walking away proudly.

Other than having Ryeowook on his mind, Sungmin has someone else on his mind.... Yesung.

Ever since they sat together in class, he felt something special for Yesung. In fact, Yesung is his ideal type, a cold city guy who only opens up to him. They have several secret dates over the few months and have spent the night together 2 days back when Sungmin got drunk from happiness of finding the phantom thief.

Sungmin although already have Yesung in his heart, hate himself for falling in love with a boy 3 years younger than him- a high school boy!

“Sungmin ah... We haven't spoke since that night.”

“Yesung ah... erm i'm a little busy, let's talk next time.” Sungmin wanted to escape from the awkwardness but Yesung held him back.

“Do you not like me?” Yesung asked.

“Mwo?”

“I have fallen for you, even if it weren't for that night.” He explained.

Sungmin was touched and wanted very much to agree but due to his pride of not wanting to date a high school boy and the fact that he is an undercover detective, he said “Yesung ah, that was just a fling for me. Why are you being so serious? You are no fun.”

“What?” Yesung asked.

“Do you need me to repeat myself? I do not like you. It's just that we needed each other that night, it didn't mean anything to me.” Sungmin said sarcastically.

Yesung clenched his fists and walked away.

'Sorry... Yesung ah...' Sungmin mumbled to himself.

It's been 2 months since Ryeowook left his family and Kyuhyun has moved in with him to keep him company. They have been very disciplined in terms of intimacy, they promised to only kiss and touch but nothing more until they get engaged which they planned to be after graduation.

Ryeowook knows that Mr Cho would oppose to it but he is taking things one step at a time.

On a saturday afternoon, Kyuhyun made Ryeowook dress up and dragged him out on the streets.

“Where are you bringin me? I am tired.” Ryeowook whined.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter