Chapter 19

My Predator My Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, so this is the frog wookie i had in mind:-) Or is this actually a caterpillar? Anyway... Enjoy!

Ryeowook couldn't forget the hug of the panda at the park, he was sure that it was someone he knew. Could it be Kyuhyun?

He was deep in his thoughts while cleaning the wall of the main lobby.

“Yuri ssi, are your wedding preparations all ready?” A staff asked Yuri.

“Yes. Do enjoy yourselves then” Yuri said.

“You are so lucky to marry the director. He is handsome, rich and nice.”

“I know right.”

Ryeowook couldn't help but release a scoff at that comment which made Yuri turn to him. “What so funny?” She asked.

“I got a flu, I was sniffing my nose.” Ryeowook lied.

“What's wrong?” Kyuhyun appeared from behind.

“He laughed when I agreed that you are perfect.”

Kyuhyun glared at Ryeowook for a moment before he broke the silence, “He have his freedom to think that way. I couldn't care less.” He put his hand on Yuri's waist and guide he into the elevator.

Ryeowook was hurt at his words... 'I couldn't care less'.... that is a statement that strck his heart like a dagger.

'Right... he couldn't care less. He wouldn't be the panda. I must have thought too much, the panda is just a stranger.' He thought to himself.

That day, Ryeowook spend the whole day repeating the same statement in his head. 'I couldn't care less... I couldn't care less....'

'Kim Ryeowook, you are cheap. How could you continue loving your father's killer's son when he doesn't even love you back.'

The petite janitor was wiping the flower vase at the reception area when he accidentally dropped it. Fortunately with his agility, he managed to save if before it reached the floor. But this was seen by his supervisor who flared up at him.

“KIM RYEOWOOK! I have been observing you. Stop daydreaming! You have been in a daze the whole day. If you do something wrong, then it is the end of you. Don't expect me to let you continue working here.” His supervisor scolded him.

Ryeowook had his head down throughout as he was scolded, he agreed that he was careless the whole day today since he was busy thinking of Kyuhyun. When his supervisor walked away, the mischievous ex-phantom thief took a pebble from the flower pot and threw at the back of the superviosor's knees which made him fall to his knees.

Ryeowook tried not to laugh and feigned innocent by running to him to help him up.

“Omo omo, supervisor nim, why did you fall?”

“Did you make me fall?”

“What are you saying? I was standing so far away from you.”

“Don't let me catch you. And you! Replace Sunyool for night shift!” He turned away angrily while Ryeowook sticked out his tongue behind his back.

Kyuhyun who was at a corner with his clients held his laughter watching the whole scene. 'Why is he so cute?' He thought to himself.

For the first time, Ryeowook was made to do night shift in the company and the building is almost empty after everyone knocked off. He took his cleaning tools and prepared to go to the meeting room to clean.

When he was at the second floor's lift lobby, he saw from the glass panel that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter